Conor can say what he wants with no consequences

So you want to be able to say the word :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: but you can't handle being scolded for it?

Sounds like you're the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:.
What are you even talking about, that makes no sense in relation to what I posted.

What are you even talking about, that makes no sense in relation to what I posted.

It's not illegal to say :eek::eek::eek:hot.

It never will be.

The world isn't "neutered", you can say whatever the fuck you want.

And other people can also say whatever the fuck they want about the things that you choose to say.

It's not illegal to say :eek::eek::eek:hot.

It never will be.

The world isn't "neutered", you can say whatever the fuck you want.

And other people can also say whatever the fuck they want about the things that you choose to say.
OK...

So when was I unable to take being scolded for this?

Conor being non PC - “All I’m saying is he’s a F&&&&t”

There will be zero response.

Because he’s not a midcarder Jabroni joking about rape vans.

I’m not shitting on his choice of words but he is not going to face a Werdum LGBT community out reach scenario.

Triple standards.

Edit: idiots in this thread - it’s not about his choice of words, Its about he will not face any consequences unlike anybody who said the same on record

https://www.google.pl/amp/s/www.blo...te-artem-lobov-ufc-gdansk-andre-fili-mma-news

I agree that the UFC/Conor should acknowledge that this kind of language is inappropriate - it is hateful and derogatory. When coming from a public figure, and not addressed, it gives the impression to the fans that it is OK to use it, that it’s no big deal.

With regards to how UFC should address it, I also agree with you that they have been very uneven in implementing their own conduct policy. Miguel Torres was thrown out, Werdum is going to do community service, Conor should face some sort of consequence.

It’s not about being politically correct or suppressing freedom of speech - it’s about acknowledging that words can be hateful, even if coming from a person who is not hateful.

Just like the N word, the only guys who can be upset about it is the real :eek::eek::eek:s

Conor isn't getting away with "no consequences." The story is getting coverage from multiple outlets, and it's not going away on its own, though it's a non-story for me.

Conor's polarizing style has been a big factor in spreading his fame. But in this case, he can't say he was trying to sell a fight. He'll likely tweet an apology soon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...ic-slur-multiple-times-backstage-at-ufc-event

I agree that the UFC/Conor should acknowledge that this kind of language is inappropriate - it is hateful and derogatory. When coming from a public figure, and not addressed, it gives the impression to the fans that it is OK to use it, that it’s no big deal.

With regards to how UFC should address it, I also agree with you that they have been very uneven in implementing their own conduct policy. Miguel Torres was thrown out, Werdum is going to do community service, Conor should face some sort of consequence.

It’s not about being politically correct or suppressing freedom of speech - it’s about acknowledging that words can be hateful, even if coming from a person who is not hateful.

That's exactly what PC is though... Not using certain words because they fill your tampon full of blood.

People need to grow thicker skin. I'm half native and am with a black girl, if I had to cry or get offended at everything that gets said that COULD be construed as hateful towards her or I(or both)...I wouldn't be able to enjoy my life.

Being offended is something you let happen, not something someone causes.

People need to grow a set.

This is the statement of someone who has been thoroughly brainwashed to respond negatively to certain key words or phrases.

Conor was having a private conversation with a close friend after losing a fight.
Are we going to go so far as to persecute people for things they say in private conversations ?
Have we gone full Nazi/fascist ?

Should we start turning family members in to the authorities for things they have said at the dinner table that wouldn't be considered PC ?

I mean after all its for the good of society, no?

Conor isn't getting away with "no consequences." The story is getting coverage from multiple outlets, and it's not going away on its own, though it's a non-story for me.

Conor's polarizing style has been a big factor in spreading his fame. But in this case, he can't say he was trying to sell a fight. He'll likely tweet an apology soon.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mm...ic-slur-multiple-times-backstage-at-ufc-event

Conor will apologize to absolutely fooking no one !!
{<Mcgoat}

LOL @ not suppressing free speech, when you are condoning it by requiring consequence for it.

Not only do people have a right to be hateful, they certainly as hell have the right speak ill-perceived words that are considered hateful by oversensitive snowflakes.

Nonetheless, Conor won't face any consequences and rightfully so. He didn't do anything wrong.

Back