Another Day, Another Congressman Insulted by Trump

I don't think I've ever seen another ego so fragile, it's like fine crystal.

The world's biggest victim, trapped in the body of the world's most powerful man.
Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Definition
By Mayo Clinic Staff
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around talk therapy (psychotherapy).

Symptoms

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.

Trump is thinking outside of the box, not being PC. It's a nice change.

Be funny if one of these politicians told trump "fuck you fight me irl"

I would die laughing.

As a Trump fan I would be in favor of this. A few Irish-boxeresque donnybrooks seems like it wouldn't be all bad.

"Donny moscow"??

Funny seeing that when they just launches an investigation into the clinton/russia.

And that post hardly constitutes a tangent
Do try to keep up, son, trump was pursuing a tower business deal in Moscow during the election.
When he said he didn't know any Russians.

"Donny moscow"??

Funny seeing that when they just launches an investigation into the clinton/russia.

And that post hardly constitutes a tangent
Do try to keep up, son, trump was pursuing a tower business deal in Moscow during the election.

His supporters will praise these tweets. The more vulgar, rude and sensitive he is they like him more. Trump could insult their mother and they would love him more. It's a weird fascination that can only be explained by insecure, low IQ Trump supporters. They can and will never admit they were conned and for some reason they enjoy seeing American democracy at it's worst because.... butthurt liberals.

Not true. I can attest to the fact that I would not like him insulting my mother.

Hi, you're either lying, uninformed, or willfully ignorant.

That deal was ended before the primaries even started.

Keep on watching the MSNBC though...

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Definition
By Mayo Clinic Staff
Narcissistic personality disorder is a mental disorder in which people have an inflated sense of their own importance, a deep need for admiration and a lack of empathy for others. But behind this mask of ultraconfidence lies a fragile self-esteem that's vulnerable to the slightest criticism.
A narcissistic personality disorder causes problems in many areas of life, such as relationships, work, school or financial affairs. You may be generally unhappy and disappointed when you're not given the special favors or admiration you believe you deserve. Others may not enjoy being around you, and you may find your relationships unfulfilling.

Narcissistic personality disorder treatment is centered around talk therapy (psychotherapy).

Symptoms

• Having an exaggerated sense of self-importance
  • Expecting to be recognized as superior even without achievements that warrant it
  • Exaggerating your achievements and talents
  • Being preoccupied with fantasies about success, power, brilliance, beauty or the perfect mate
  • Believing that you are superior and can only be understood by or associate with equally special people
  • Requiring constant admiration
  • Having a sense of entitlement
  • Expecting special favors and unquestioning compliance with your expectations
  • Taking advantage of others to get what you want
  • Having an inability or unwillingness to recognize the needs and feelings of others
  • Being envious of others and believing others envy you
  • Behaving in an arrogant or haughty manner
Although some features of narcissistic personality disorder may seem like having confidence, it's not the same. Narcissistic personality disorder crosses the border of healthy confidence into thinking so highly of yourself that you put yourself on a pedestal and value yourself more than you value others.
The guy is a textbook case.

Ok so was there a house investigation committee that looked into this?
...because the person i was talking about has had multiple investigations into her actions.

Ok so was there a house investigation committee that looked into this?
...because the person i was talking about has had multiple investigations into her actions.
... You mean the person you were deflecting about. It didn't work, trying to change the subject.

That's it Libs. Ride Bob Corker's coattails into the White House. It's a solid strategy. The people care about Bob Corker. This will not stand.

So Chairman of Senate Foreign Relations Committee doesn't matter but a 93 yr old , 40 yrs removed former President's opinion does?

He's got the same information we all do. He concludes that Russia didn't mind control the population, with some Facebook ads, and message board trolls.
http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135049051/

There's an old-fashioned donnybrook going on in here.

And im not pro trump but i am anti clinton and i can say with absolute certainty that the trump critics in the wr voted for clinton.

Trump is a corse doof and he lowers the bar for presidents. I dont think he's smart enough to be that diabolical.

But I'll take that over Clinton.

So Chairman of Senate Foreign Relations Committee doesn't matter but a 93 yr old , 40 yrs removed former President's opinion does?

http://forums.sherdog.com/posts/135049051/

Yeah, 'cause both incidents are comparable at all...

But hey, don't let me stop you. Bob Corker is definitely the key to bringing down Trump, and getting the Libs back in the White House.

I'm With Corker!

... You mean the person you were deflecting about. It didn't work, trying to change the subject.
What are we talking about again?

Corker, an outgoing politican trying to copy mccains demented old ass

does it mean hes mentally unstable?...finally proven?

Back