Another Day, Another Congressman Insulted by Trump

Trump is thinking outside of the box, not being PC. It's a nice change.
There's a huge difference between not being PC and being an asshole bully. Trump is the latter.

A champ, who is champion for defeating other champions.

Much like Trump haters, Conor haters also gleefully ignore reality, and form their own narrative to justify their irrational criticism.

And by enabling Conor antics they made sure that Conor would become an inactive champ that fights handpicked competition.

Thanks to Conor fans, Conor wont fight anymore.

There's a huge difference between not being PC and being an asshole bully. Trump is the latter.

I disagree.

A bully would be taking the person to the public square and shooting him in the head like Kim does. I mean there are varying degrees of bully, sure. But there's something to standing up strongly and consistently.

Trump is tweeting, not kicking what's-his-name's kids out of their colleges; telling people to show up at what's-his-name's address and protest on his lawn; telling what-his-name's voters to punch a Nazi in the face etc.

I disagree.

A bully would be taking the person to the public square and shooting him in the head like Kim does. I mean there are varying degrees of bully, sure. But there's something to standing up strongly and consistently.

Trump is tweeting, not kicking what's-his-name's kids out of their colleges; telling people to show up at what's-his-name's address and protest on his lawn; telling what-his-name's voters to punch a Nazi in the face etc.

But why does he lie about everything and why is he so insecure?

I disagree.

No, that would be called a violent dictatorship. I never said Trump was a dictator.

Bullying is when you use your position of power to pick on people and that is exactly what Trump does on an almost daily basis.

But why does he lie about everything and why is he so insecure?

He doesn't and isn't. Everyone wants to be liked. I could use 20% less defensiveness from Trump, okay. But I still think that overall he's good. None of us is perfect. I could use 10x fewer lies from CNN and the Democrat leadership that's for sure.

No, that would be called a violent dictatorship. I never said Trump was a dictator.

Bullying is when you use your position of power to pick on people and that is exactly what Trump does on an almost daily basis.

Spanking. It's verbal spanking.

Anyway, I guess we'll just have to disagree.

Today he's using that power to have a petty fight with a war widow, whatta guy.

One of Corker's younger aides/colleagues should point out that this is the time to use a triggered meme.

He doesn't and isn't. Everyone wants to be liked. I could use 20% less defensiveness from Trump, okay. But I still think that overall he's good. None of us is perfect. I could use 10x fewer lies from CNN and the Democrat leadership that's for sure.

Trump doesn't lie? I saw a piece last night on a news network and it said for some reason Trump supporters refuse to believe anything negative about the president and I really have to wonder why this is the case? To say he doesn't lie is so ridiculous.

"Ending the estate tax would protect millions of small businesses and the American Farmer"

"White Nationalists in Charlottesville had a permit, the other group didn't"

"General Pershing and pig blood story"

"Before the presidential campaign I didn't know Steve Bannon"

"Serious voter fraud in Virginia"

"Serious voter fraud in California"

"I won the popular vote if you take away the millions who voted illegally"

"Under Hillary Clinton the state department lost 6 billion"

"We are the highest taxed developed nation in the world"

“They had 200 mile per hours winds. it just ripped the place apart.”

“We hit 3.1 percent GDP last quarter. Everybody was shocked. They thought it wouldn’t happen for years.”

“Bob Corker gave us the Iran Deal, & that's about it.”

“It is a 'miracle' how fast the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were able to find the demented shooter and stop him from even more killing!”

“This has been a Category 5, which few people have ever even heard of -- a Category 5 hitting land. But it hit land -- and, boy, did it hit land.

Trump doesn't lie? I saw a piece last night on a news network and it said for some reason Trump supporters refuse to believe anything negative about the president and I really have to wonder why this is the case? To say he doesn't lie is so ridiculous.

"Ending the estate tax would protect millions of small businesses and the American Farmer"

"I'll release my taxes"

"I'll release my taxes"

Oh ya... that one also. I mean to say Trump doesn't and hasn't lied is like a child who just shit his diaper looking at you square in the eye and telling you his diaper is clean while shit runs down his leg. Why do his supporters act like this stuff isn't happening? Is it because it's reported by the "liberal" media?

I would rather hear Trumpers say, ya he lies but I still support him because blah blah. That would be an honest argument but you can't even get passed point A with these guys because they can't admit basic truths.

Oh ya... that one also. I mean to say Trump doesn't and hasn't lied is like a child who just shit his diaper looking at you square in the eye and telling you his diaper is clean while shit runs down his leg. Why do his supporters act like this stuff isn't happening? Is it because it's reported by the "liberal" media?
It's the reason I have respect for so few of them: they simply can't criticise him. THIS is a man above criticism, to them.

It's blind devotion to their guy, no matter what.

It's the reason I have respect for so few of them: they simply can't criticise him. THIS is a man above criticism, to them.

It's blind devotion to their guy, no matter what.

Exactly. It's actually really bizarre. It's clearly because liberals don't like Trump and their main purpose even over the well being of the country is to say we are beating liberals. This is where our country is heading and it's sad.

Spanking. It's verbal spanking.

Anyway, I guess we'll just have to disagree.
I can't imagine what there is to disagree on. He's the text book definition of a bully and there are millions of accounts of him bullying people in his personal and business life.

Some of the Trumpsters like it and think it's part of how he's effective but I don't see anyone arguing that he isn't a bully.

“They had 200 mile per hours winds. it just ripped the place apart.”

“We hit 3.1 percent GDP last quarter. Everybody was shocked. They thought it wouldn’t happen for years.”

“Bob Corker gave us the Iran Deal, & that's about it.”

“It is a 'miracle' how fast the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police were able to find the demented shooter and stop him from even more killing!”

“This has been a Category 5, which few people have ever even heard of -- a Category 5 hitting land. But it hit land -- and, boy, did it hit land.
And that is something less than 1% of the total lies he's told while campaigning and being in office. I believe it's in the thousands now.

Exactly. It's actually really bizarre. It's clearly because liberals don't like Trump and their main purpose even over the well being of the country is to say we are beating liberals. This is where our country is heading and it's sad.

There's a whole lot of "gotcha" politics where everyone just wants to score points rather than make points. It is a generation growing up on conservative radio, liberal think bubbles, and middle-grounders cowering to attempt to appease.

Back