Why do people here hate Khabib?

Serious question.

What does Khabib do for a living? How does he put food on the table being so inactive?
I would bet he is a wrestling coach for the gym where he trains, but does he have a job on the side?

Because he fights once a year and pulls out of every other fight

Who the fuck is that?

Oh the guy that never fights? No thanks.

Serious question.

What does Khabib do for a living? How does he put food on the table being so inactive?
I would bet he is a wrestling coach for the gym where he trains, but does he have a job on the side?
Sambo and wrestling seminars. Helping run his gym. Shit like that. Plus he isn't a big spender. Most of his time is spent training. And of course fighting.

Khablob and Kadyrov are buddies....what kind of POS would befriend that psycho?

War Barboza!

Because he pulls out of 85% of his fights and most of all, starts rumors that everybody on the planet is ducking him.

He's kind of scum bag.

I love watching his fights, but he misses a lot of opportunities to enter the cage. Being critical of a fighter is not necessarily hate, though I'm sure some of it is.

- Overrated

- Padded record (most of his record has been built from beating cans)

- One dimensional

- Unreliable (injuries, missing weight, Ramadan, etc.)

- Entitled (easily the most entitled UFC fighter, he thinks he deserves a title shot despite not fighting much)

Personally I still like Khabib and am a fan, but completely understand why he is the joke he is right now. He is one of the best fighters in the world but his own worst enemy at this point.

Not to mention hes been fighting about as much as Velasquez the past 3 years or so. I don't think people so much hate him as much as they are upset and irritated either.

All his "fans" will flock back once he comes back and crushes Barboza, Ferguson or whoever it may be in front of him.

He's a great guy which is why I am a fan.

- Cares about his fans, always posts updates on what he's doing, always signs pictures
- Put in a lot of effort to learn English when he started training in the USA and speaks it fluently, considering he didn't know any English at all. Guy is basically a patriot. Many fighters don't even bother.
-Only talks good about the USA, AKA, and his team members.
-Great grappler, grapples with Luke Rockhold and stays competitive
-Everyone who ever sparred the guy says he's the real deal and he is insanely strong
-Manhandled every fighter he went up against so far. Basically destroyed MJ's career by pounding him on the ground for 20 minutes.
-He's a muslim, but he doesn't talk shit about guys from an- y other religion and doesn't force it on anyone. Not his fault he was born in a muslim region.
-You can just tell that he's a kind guy, just from looking at him. He's the type of guy that would be really friendly to everyone, unless you disrespect him of course.
-Isn't scared of any fighters. Guy grew up in one of the toughest areas of Russia. He has been fighting his entire live. Has a youtube video of him wrestling a bear. Doesn't duck anyone ever, unless he has actual health issues.
-Doesn't do drugs or drink alcohol
-Has never been tested positive, never used any steroids. You can tell from his physique. He even said that he won't even take meds like ibuprofen if he has a headache. Won't risk it.
-Undefeated record, defeated strong fighters like RDA, MJ.

Basically the reason people hate on him because he couldn't make weight ONCE due to serious HEALTH ISSUES. The guy doesn't use any steroids, and doesn't cheat in any way whatsoever. I GUARANTEE you that MANY fighters would have health issues if they didn't do shady shit like blood transfusions, hidden PED's, etc.

The other time he had an injury.

People also forget that Tony pulled out the second time, when Khabib was healthy and ready to go.

Stop hating on the guy, he is a great NATURAL fighter and he will very likely hold the title. This stale ass repetitive Tiramisu shit has got to go. It was funny, maybe the first 1000 times. Now it's just lame. It's called beating a dead horse for a reason.
I like him for many of those reasons

Don't hate him.

I was GUTTED when the Ferguson fight fell through. Like both fighters.

What I don't have much time for is talk of title contention or him being pushed through to fight mcnughet in Russia because meh money..

Henl needs to fight barbossa then he's cleared to fight Tony again imo.

Because he never fights! He didn't end the Conor shit back when he should have and I still hold a grudge over it. Talk talk talk....
To quote the great Tuco, "if you want to shoot, shoot... Don't talk"

He's a great guy which is why I am a fan.

- Cares about his fans, always posts updates on what he's doing, always signs pictures
- Put in a lot of effort to learn English when he started training in the USA and speaks it fluently, considering he didn't know any English at all. Guy is basically a patriot. Many fighters don't even bother.
-Only talks good about the USA, AKA, and his team members.
-Great grappler, grapples with Luke Rockhold and stays competitive
-Everyone who ever sparred the guy says he's the real deal and he is insanely strong
-Manhandled every fighter he went up against so far. Basically destroyed MJ's career by pounding him on the ground for 20 minutes.
-He's a muslim, but he doesn't talk shit about guys from an- y other religion and doesn't force it on anyone. Not his fault he was born in a muslim region.
-You can just tell that he's a kind guy, just from looking at him. He's the type of guy that would be really friendly to everyone, unless you disrespect him of course.
-Isn't scared of any fighters. Guy grew up in one of the toughest areas of Russia. He has been fighting his entire live. Has a youtube video of him wrestling a bear. Doesn't duck anyone ever, unless he has actual health issues.
-Doesn't do drugs or drink alcohol
-Has never been tested positive, never used any steroids. You can tell from his physique. He even said that he won't even take meds like ibuprofen if he has a headache. Won't risk it.
-Undefeated record, defeated strong fighters like RDA, MJ.

Basically the reason people hate on him because he couldn't make weight ONCE due to serious HEALTH ISSUES. The guy doesn't use any steroids, and doesn't cheat in any way whatsoever. I GUARANTEE you that MANY fighters would have health issues if they didn't do shady shit like blood transfusions, hidden PED's, etc.

The other time he had an injury.

People also forget that Tony pulled out the second time, when Khabib was healthy and ready to go.

Stop hating on the guy, he is a great NATURAL fighter and he will very likely hold the title. This stale ass repetitive Tiramisu shit has got to go. It was funny, maybe the first 1000 times. Now it's just lame. It's called beating a dead horse for a reason.
Fukk klabeeb. Dude is waste of a roster spot

Guy never fights, when he does more often than not he wrestles to a decision and his claim to fame is beating Michael Johnson and RDA ages ago yet people think he’s the uncrowned champ.

Just not very exciting I guess.

misses weight and fights once every leap year but always seems to find the time to talk a bunch of shit not to mention he is entitled as fuck despite being so unreliable

I was completely on board the war wagon, but his combination of flakiness and idiocy has angered the just bleed god. It would be one thing if he pulled out of 75% of his fights, but his insistence that he should be able to do so and then come back after a year or two and always be handed a title shot shows a lack of clarity that is funny at best and extremely grating at worst. Either way it leads to a lot of shade being thrown at him.

Last edited:
Nobody hates him, everyone will watch him fight... and that's the problem here.

I don't think he should be ranked anywhere near the top but whatever.

Because they know he would punish Conor and probably finish him

Huge fan but the missed weight thing is big/easy to understand. After he makes weight and crushes an elite contender like Barboza the tiramisu jokes will die off though. Except for Conor fans, who will instantly transition from predicting "Barboza by KO" to "Barboza was trash, he has to fight Tony to prove blahblahblah" in sheer terror.
It's mostly the Connie fans who hate anyone they see as a threat to the man they pathetically worship.

They know Connie stands no chance against The Eagle and they can't stand it.
Yup

I like him but wish he fought way more. Dude needs to drink more vodka to toughen up.

Back