Many Muslims Have More Freedom to Practice Their Religion in the USA than in the Middle East

Yeah. Dude, America is a better place to live than the Middle East. Let's not use that as an excuse to treat people worse here.

Why would 'Muslims being better off in America drive leftists crazy'?

That doesn't even make sense.

Don't you continually screech about leftists allowing Muslims into the US in the first place? Why would leftists want immigration if they thought Muslims would be worse off? Is it some leftist meta-conspiracy to secretly punish Muslims by luring them to America?

Because the Democrats are slavers remember that!!
:D:p

Why would 'Muslims being better off in America drive leftists crazy'?

That doesn't even make sense.

It only doesn't make sense to a moron such as yourself.

Leftists constantly say Muslims are oppressed in the USA, but the reality is, Muslims have it better in the USA than in any Muslim country.

Don't you continually screech about leftists allowing Muslims into the US in the first place? Why would leftists want immigration if they thought Muslims would be worse off?

Because leftists are just that dumb. ROFL

I'm glad you noticed the obvious contradiction: the left says Muslims are oppressed in the USA, but constantly push for more Muslim immigration into the USA. It's as if... they don't actually believe Muslims are oppressed in the USA.

This raises another question: if the USA really does oppress Muslims... why would it allow them in in the first place?

No, I believe in tightly controlled immigration.

Nothing wrong with a very small amount of moderate Muslims in the country.

Anything beyond that is asking for trouble. Pretending otherwise is to welcome a very serious and pervasive danger.

You seem to have missed that this was a conversation about religious liberty and the right to freely worship, which I was defending. Immigration is a separate topic.

Muslims should have the right to practice their shitty religion anywhere they want as long as it's in the Middle East.

It only doesn't make sense to a moron such as yourself.

Leftists constantly say Muslims are oppressed in the USA, but the reality is, Muslims have it better in the USA than in any Muslim country.

Because leftists are just that dumb. ROFL

I'm glad you noticed the obvious contradiction: the left says Muslims are oppressed in the USA, but constantly push for more Muslim immigration into the USA. It's as if... they don't actually believe Muslims are oppressed in the USA.

This raises another question: if the USA really does oppress Muslims... why would it allow them in in the first place?

So, by your logic, I can render your supposed refugee crisis non-existent, as long as I can show that their is another country in the world whose related problem is worse.

Brilliant reasoning there, numpty.

Keep thinking that and your "tolerance" will see that you kneel before the people you fetishize.

This country needs conservatism to preserve and protect what is good about it. Period. We can exist without leftists, but without us the left eats itself and simultaneosly gets invaded and toppled thanks to itself.

You know muslims are very conservative right?

You're allowed to criticize islam more than white privilege in america.

Uhhh.... Every muslim country is 3rd world. Of course they are better off here.

But the left says Muslims are oppressed in the USA... so how can you say "of course they are better off here"?

And LOL... why'd you think every Muslim country is third world?

Anyone following the protest story in Pakistan? They're up in arms that Mohammads name wasn't attached to a piece of legislation. Lol. Freedom of religion is a great thing, but it needs to be corralled with secularism to stop it from going full retard.

So, by your logic, I can render your supposed refugee crisis non-existent, as long as I can show that their is another country in the world whose related problem is worse.

First of all... MY supposed refugee crisis? What on earth are you babbling on about?

And no, that's not my logic. If the USA really oppressed Muslims, Muslims wouldn't constantly be trying to get into the USA. It's really that simple. It's almost as if... Muslims aren't oppressed in the USA. But the left says they are! LOL

Brilliant reasoning there, numpty.

You are a very stupid person.

Just mention it and people go berzerk.

It's widely talked about on MSM all the time. Or rather, the left talks about what they think it is (because it doesn't actually exist). What is not discussed on MSM, however, is Islam and its hateful, violent teachings.

... the most conservative in the world.... and yet the left loves them. Funny how that works.
Because they're the oppressed minority. All ~1.6 billion of them, or a quarter of the planets population. They're practically extinct.

First of all... MY supposed refugee crisis? What on earth are you babbling on about?

And no, that's not my logic. If the USA really oppressed Muslims, Muslims wouldn't constantly be trying to get into the USA. It's really that simple. It's almost as if... Muslims aren't oppressed in the USA. But the left says they are! LOL

You are a very stupid person.

Ya bro. It's almost as if there are no shades of gray in the world and everything is just a simplistic dichotomy. If you are raped, it never even happened, because some people are raped and murdered, which is much worse.

The fact that Muslims may suffer much graver conditions in some Middle Eastern countries, many of which are bombed out shitholes (thanks Goldennirvana!), does not negate the fact that some Muslims may experience milder forms of oppression in the US.

Where in God's name did you study logic?

Back