Susan Sarandon is glad 'dangerous' Hillary Clinton didn't win because 'we would be at war'

I already like Sarandon, for many reasons, her daughter being one, agree with her here, and like how she's triggered so many in hollyweird with her point of view.

Last edited:
Trump's desire to back off of Syria and stating the obvious — that most of this is a proxy war with Russia and ISIS spread via deliberate negligence — got him framed as a spy. The least intelligent members of society are still waiting for "evidence that he works for Putin" without realizing how these accusations have crippled his ability to maneuver for peace, are being dangled over his head as a threat.

We will never know how many lives were saved if he survives his presidency without engaging in "manual" regime change vs Assad. His statements on the topic were what won him my vote over other Republicans.

Leftists can't logically criticize this foreign policy so the more shameless among them avoid the topics of Syria/Russia all together and act like Iraq is still on the table. Scroll up and read trotsky's post for an example. The half-man eagerly slurps the mess his masters create. In return they promise to end the dreaded str8 YT males who alienated him in 4th grade.

Last edited:
Trump's desire to back off of Syria and stating the obvious — that most of this is a proxy war with Russia and ISIS spread via deliberate negligence — got him framed as a spy. The least intelligent members of society are still waiting for "evidence that he works for Putin" without realizing how these accusations have crippled his ability to maneuver for peace, are being dangled over his head as a threat.

We will never know how many lives were saved if he survives his presidency without engaging in "manual" regime change vs Assad. His statements on the topic were what won him my vote over other Republicans.

Leftists can't logically criticize this foreign policy so the more shameless among them avoid the topics of Syria/Russia all together and act like Iraq is still on the table. Scroll up and read trotsky's post for an example. The half-man eagerly slurps the mess his masters create. In return they promise to end the dreaded str8 YT males who alienated him in 4th grade.

You say that like the war in Syria has changed at all besides get more intense.

Why does anyone give a shit what Susie says?

Another hollyweird freak.

Any message out of hollyweird is a joke.

They are extremely overpaid and part of the seediest business ever.
A business known for abusing women and children. Sickos

Another hollyweird freak.

Any message out of hollyweird is a joke.

They are extremely overpaid and part of the seediest business ever.
A business known for abusing women and children. Sickos

almost on par with religious organisations.

almost on par with religious organisations.

Like who?

Where i am from the Catholics are the most generous and volunteering people I know.
They donate like crazy, take sketchy trips to help in Africa.
Their holidays like Christmas are colorful, fun, and promote helping others.

Like who?

Where i am from the Catholics are the most generous and volunteering people I know.

Much like celebrities...

Much like celebrities...

I wouldn't say so.

These celebs are extremely wasteful with money.

How much can a decent football player make in a year?
More then people will send in a life time.
They kneel and like to disrupt the system, it's what they do. .
But show your genuine and throw some money down to your cause

Like who?

I've never been able to comprehend the glaring disparity between the average Catholic and the institution itself.

I wouldn't say so.

These celebs are extremely wasteful with money.

How much can a decent football player make in a year?
More then people will send in a life time.
They kneel and like to disrupt the system, it's what they do. .
But show your genuine and throw some money down to your cause

Like the million dollars the kneeling guy donated?

Also weren't we talking about hollywood? How'd you get to sports celebrities?

Like the million dollars the kneeling guy donated?

Also weren't we talking about hollywood? How'd you get to sports celebrities?

They are both over paid, anti American, anti president disruptors .

Who donated millions and to what group? Isis or blm

They are both over paid, anti American, anti president disruptors .

Who donated millions and to what group? Isis or blm

Why do I get the feeling that anti-president wasn't even an insult for you until recently.

The kneeling guy kapersomething. You're the American bro.

Hillary would have started ww 3 and we would be dead! Mean while Trump wants to openly threaten NK on Twitter. :rolleyes:
Nukes that Russia has: 7000

Nukes that NK has: 0

Big difference between openly wanting war with Russia vs. NK.

Why do I get the feeling that anti-president wasn't even an insult for you until recently.

The kneeling guy kapersomething. You're the American bro.

One thing that set America apart from other countries was that after the election their was respect for the winner and respect for the position.

Today i have never seen such disrespect and opposition .

So kapernick was protesting police brutality and this past weekend protesting the celebration of thanksgiving.

Guy is an anti American.

What country practices equality better than the u.s.
What country has a better police force.
What country offers millionaire sports careers?

Guy just wants to disrupt

latest

Bless you Susie.

I lol'd.

I disagree, though. Like I said, Trump was conveniently critical in retrospect of disastrous intervention, but openly opined on his willingness to engage in war crimes and "bomb the hell out of" ISIS.

That's a good thing, and look at the results. Amazing how that happened, we stopped arming them, and started bombing the shit out of them, and they fell apart.

Crazy...

Trump got my vote because I thought Hillary would go balls deep in Syria.

As the other dude said, I don't give a fuck about talking shit wanting war with NK (MAYBE at that) but talking shit and openly wanting war with Russia with 7k nukes, I DO give a shit.

I'm not gonna lie I was shitting my drawers thinking she was gonna win.

Back