Your unpopular MMA opinions

gsp is the most overrated of the, "goats" of all-time.

The UFC WW division was very weak pre WEC/Strikeforce merger

I see absolutely nothing wrong with commission approved, USADA doctor supervised testosterone replacement therapy when it's medically necessary unrelated to prior steroid abuse.

jake ellenberger deserved the nod over carlos condit

-Platinum Perry SUCKS.
-Ricco Rodriguez was screwed in one of MMA's worst robberies against Big Nog in Pride & the loss totally ruined his promising career.
-I thought GSP beat Hendricks & Machida beat Shogun.

Miesha Tate is fugly as hell. Not even in the top 10 hottest WMMA fighters

-DJ is GOAT, DJ vs Edgar is the fight to make at 135
-Cody doesn't deserve an immediate rematch but def is the future of the weight class and would beat TJ 9 out of 10 times, Cody vs Cub in a boxing match is very interesting
-Aldo deserved a immediate rematch vs Conor but UFC knew Conor would lose, so they avoided that at all costs
-Conor isn't better then half the fighters in the top 10 at 155, Conor lost the rematch to Nate, Nate vs Conor 3 in the boxing ring makes the most sense
-Woodley is the best at 170, Colby doesn't deserve to fight Woodley nor be ranked so high.. regardless of him beating Maia, Woodley beats GSP if they fought
-Perry and Covington are severely overatted, and neither will ever hold a title in the UFC
-GSP at MW interests me in regards to him vs Whittaker and him vs Romero
-DC is the GOAT at 205, being his only two losses came from a ped user, and he's soundly beat everyone else in the weight class who was given the chance
-Stipe won't be beat for awhile
-the avg pro female mma fighter beats 95% of sherdoggers in the street and 99% of sherdoggers in the cage/ring
-Waterson, Joanna, PVZ, Holly, Miesha.. are all ugly and not even a 6 when speaking of a scale of 1-10 but are drooled over by ufc fanboys

ufc 149 sucked. dana says he owes us. still waits....

Randy Couture was VERY overrated and was gifted more title shots than anyone else ever. If he was 28 instead of 40 nobody would have cared as much.

Dana White is an excellent fight promoter.

Platinum Mike is the hardest hitting active WW in the UFC

The only wmma fighters that are fun to watch, get finishes or at least try to

Tyron Woodley is the greatest WW champ besides GSP

Silva and Jones are out of GOAT discussions for failing multiple drug tests

DJ is the current GOAT

Tony Ferguson is the best LW

John Dodson won several of his decision losses

Royce Gracie is one of the best ever and should be in the GOAT discussion more often

Overeem, Jones and Anderson are clean.

Dick pills. All of them.

Carlos Newton choked out Matt Hughes with a standing triangle choke before he was knocked out with a slam, thereby winning the WW Championship!
That always kinda annoyed me. At the very least, it shouldn't have been a Matt Hughes victory at all. If Emerson can avoid a loss like that, Newton surely doesn't deserve one after actively choking Matt out.

Rockhold would beat Werdum's ass if they ever fought.

....but he would lose to Robert Whittaker.

Conor is more actor than fighter. Once the company realized how marketable he is they helped get him a few favorable matches to pave the way.
He is a two division champion with questionable cardio and has really only shown to be very good at one aspect of the game. How can you be called a legend and a goat by so many when your skill set is limited.

He is an entertaining douchebag, I'll give him that but imo he is Derek Zoolander. All you gotta do is make him turn left, or defend a rear naked choke.

Short story is he is a good fighter but it makes me laugh when people call him a goat or legend.

Back