Men should start wearing body cameras to work w/ women...

I've worked in environments flooded with females all throughout my career. never had a problem. it's the guys who are always starting shit. I have sisters on top of my family being predominantly made up of females, so I was raised to always be the best gentleman I could possibly be. females I work with are stand offish at first due to the typical abrasiveness most guys tend to exhibit towards them at the workplace, but I always end up winning them over because I conduct myself appropriately - I'm there for work, & whatever rapport we earn is built upon our professional relationship, that's it. I make it an absolute rule to only keep things professional. females learn this so I always get along with them best over the guys which leads them to grow jealous. I was hired as a consultant a while back & I earned the respect from an exec director who was a female - she was so impressed with me she sent out an e-mail to the dept. on my third day giving me praise. I was honored but little did I know all that did was put a target on my back from jealous fucking beta male coworkers.

Last edited:
Or.... They should just stop sexually harassing women, especially at work.

It's really not hard to do that.
I think the issue is if a guy legitimately didn't harass a woman but the woman says he did either for revenge or to tank his career and further her own. Or perhaps male coworker Y pays off a female to claim male X harassed her so worker Y can have worker X's job. Given office politics I wouldn't be surprised if the above situations happen in real life.

I think the issue is if a guy legitimately didn't harass a woman but the woman says he did either for revenge or to tank his career and further her own. Or perhaps male coworker Y pays off a female to claim male X harassed her so worker Y can have worker X's job. Given office politics I wouldn't be surprised if the above situations happen in real life.

for sure. office politic styled collusion definitely exists. that's my biggest gripe in a professional environment - when people act unprofessionally & try to tarnish an honest worker's career because they themselves lack the ability to climb higher on the corporate ladder like the honest Joes/Janes.

I don't wanna appear creepy so I'm just going to record everything.

I wonder how that will work out

don't worry. you won't ever have this problem.
Me? Nah. I know proper social etiquette around the fair persuasion. Besides, I currently have no reason to go trolling for ladies.

Me? Nah. I know proper social etiquette around the fair persuasion. Besides, I currently have no reason to go trolling for ladies.
"Proper social etiquette"

I do absolutely nothing different. Im not going out of my way to accommdate anyones delicate sensibilities.

Good thing is I'm a good guy and get on with everyone so ive never had an issue. Not speaking about you specifically but, if you have to change the way you act around someone.. you need to take a look at yourself. And quit lying or acting. Lifes much easier that way

"Proper social etiquette"

I do absolutely nothing different. Im not going out of my way to accommdate anyones delicate sensibilities.

Good thing is I'm a good guy and get on with everyone so ive never had an issue. Not speaking about you specifically but, if you have to change the way you act around someone.. you need to take a look at yourself. And quit lying or acting. Lifes much easier that way
No lying or acting here, but you know how it is. Men are different around men then they are around ladies. I was taught to behave in very specific ways around a ladies in public. Around other dudes, it's a whole other set of rules. Must be nice being perfect up on your ivory tower. Do try to look down on us Plebeians from time to time, we do appreciate it when our flawless over lord smiles on us.

I don't understand how this is difficult. Don't sexualize the work environment, don't touch your co-workers without permission.

Are people really struggling with how to flirt and meet women without overly sexualizing the work environment and keeping their hands to themselves?

I don't understand how this is difficult. Don't sexualize the work environment, don't touch your co-workers without permission.

Are people really struggling with how to flirt and meet women without overly sexualizing the work environment and keeping their hands to themselves?
Obviously so. I think the history of relationships between the sexes makes this pretty clear.

Obviously so. I think the history of relationships between the sexes makes this pretty clear.

I think that's strange because 150 years ago, if you touched a woman without her permission, her husband or brother would challenge you to a duel or some shit.

Mf'ers are backsliding if they don't grasp shit we learned in the 1800's, lol.

Sexual harassment is a fine line, but I can't say I've ever worked in an environment where guys were just grabbing random tits and asses. I find it a bit odd that some are defending it like it's completely normal behavior, and it's totally no big deal where they work. It's like, where the fuck do you work where this is even an issue? Unless you're Mr. Bigwig who owns the joint, you ain't getting away with shit, and something as brazen as just grabbing just any woman's ass, wouldn't even enter most people's minds at work.

I think that's strange because 150 years ago, if you touched a woman without her permission, her husband or brother would challenge you to a duel or some shit.

Mf'ers are backsliding if they don't grasp shit we learned in the 1800's, lol.
Agreed, but not many women(comparatively) were in the workforce 150 years ago.

Although, fear of a beating from a brother or father would probably be a good thing for a lot of people. Harvey Weinstein isn't whipping his dick out if the actress's brother is Russell Crowe.

BqA9j1V.gif

Unless you piss off a female (not that hard), or there is some political incentive (career opportunity or otherwise) to make a false allegation.

No trial by jury, no due process, no legal representation.

Is this the world we want to work in? Fuck that, bring on the body cameras.
Body camera is not practical , because the accuser can reasonably claim the man was not wearing it the day of the assault. No guy is going to have a body camera on, even minute of every day he is there, especially if he has been working for years. And you got to archive every day, cause a woman a couple of years down the line can accuse the guy.

Agreed, but not many women(comparatively) were in the workforce 150 years ago.

Although, fear of a beating from a brother or father would probably be a good thing for a lot of people. Harvey Weinstein isn't whipping his dick out if the actress's brother is Russell Crowe.

BqA9j1V.gif

True but I think the lesson is pretty straightforward. I mean, if you don't grab her ass in WalMart, don't grab it in the cubicle. There should be a jingle or something.

Back