Donny Smallhands tweets just blew up 2 court cases.

*No

Also, you've never bothered to present any facts or data, bruh.

Yeah that era was before your time on here. Like I said, waste of time. People aren't convinced by facts and data as much as they are by moral arguments (hence my insistence). In any event you were getting me ready to go with your comment on the GD yesterday.... but you never bit. :(

Yeah that era was before your time on here. Like I said, waste of time. People aren't convinced by facts and data as much as they are by moral arguments (hence my insistence). In any event you were getting me ready to go with your comment on the GD yesterday.... but you never bit. :(
Next time. I'm still in campaign mode here.

newsweek, good luck

they've had a hundred of these articles

So Trump trying to make the government more transparent is a bad thing now? Why is the lawyer mad that Trump is on his side? Am I misreading this?

For once we have a transparent President but we're suppose to be mad? This is it..
Do you believe him because he tweeted that in the past, or promised it on the campaign trail? Stop taking his word as gospel. You're being gullible.
Donald Trump isn't big on the whole transparency thing

I believe his popularity polling numbers about as much as I believed the polling numbers putting Hillary Clinton 10 points ahead last October.

A typical politician would live and die by these polls because their existence depends upon media perception. The media didn't make Trump, so the media can't break Trump.

the media literally made trump. hes a reality tv person.

http://www.newsweek.com/omg-are-you...ets-just-gave-these-lawyers-ammunition-726900

Somebody needs to get this dummy off of twitter.
uSe5a1Sv_bigger.jpg
Bradley P. Moss, Esq

@BradMossEsq

OMG, are you stupid? You just blew apart two different cases your DOJ is defending against me. I’m going to take you apart, Mr. President. https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/936037938898636800 …

Flynn flipping has Deferrment Donny Trigger Level at an 11.
So now since the DOJ has said DumDum Donnies tweets are official record now they are going to be used against him. So because of that the Government is going to be forced to give up information.
I still cant believe the Rubes are still supporting this Man-Baby.
Someone is going to troll his dumbass into a war.
God, trying to read this gave me a headache. Is there a way you can write this with out the 12 year old rantings? If there is a point there, it is buried by your immature writing.

Ah, I see. I think the lawyer does not really want this level of transparency because it didn't come about through better government / citizen relations, but through the terrifying reality that the leader of America is a fucking idiot who has no concept of who he's harming, even when it's himself.
I am honestly still confused about this whole thing, as it looks like the president is on his side. Why would the lawyer in the OP be upset about that??

I am honestly still confused about this whole thing, as it looks like the president is on his side. Why would the lawyer in the OP be upset about that??

I just explained it to you. What do you not get?

I just explained it to you. What do you not get?
First, you didn't explain it to me. Second, if you did explain it, were? To me, it sounds like the POTUS is on his side and he is pissed about it, which makes no sense.

He really doesn't give a fuck about the consequences of what he does.
Which is good...and bad...

-

I mentioned in that thread over a month ago about that Twitter employee who shut down Trump's twitter account, that even though the guy did it because he doesn't like Trump, he was actually doing Trump and Co. a favor, because Trump's twitter is the gift that keeps on giving. The last thing any critic of Trump should do is to deprive Trump of twitter .

First, you didn't explain it to me. Second, if you did explain it, were? To me, it sounds like the POTUS is on his side and he is pissed about it, which makes no sense.

The first post of mine you replied to. Read it and tell me what you don't get.

Back