Michael Flynn charged with lying to the FBI

dems and republicans are neck and neck in indictments/convictions

200.webp

you dont see any reason why covering up russian involvement with the trump campaign is a problem.
Wait till the rest of the Clampetts get charges for lying to FBI and money issues, plus the long road to emoluments and Trump. This is long from over.

Flynn is being charged with lying to the FBI about post election discussions with the Russian ambassador. I wonder if any of you cter's realize that Flynn got canned for also lying to the Trump administration about post election discussions with the Russian ambassador.

You kids think Don will stay off the Twitter this morning..?

Flynn is being charged with lying to the FBI about post election discussions with the Russian ambassador. I wonder if any of you cter's realize that Flynn got canned for also lying to the Trump administration about post election discussions with the Russian ambassador.

Flynn is a good guy, I hope you can let this go.

<Dany07>

Do you seriously believe that???

He can't... It is right up the Trumper playbook though to ignore facts but I can't believe he was being serious. Gary Coleman doesn't think he is being serious either

200.webp

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this guilty plea exactly for the instance Sally Yates warned the WH about? And if so, this was the reason given as to why Trump fired Flynn, that he lied to Pence.

If this is the same than it's Flynn admitting he lied about the Kislyak meeting he took AFTER the election where he told Russia to not worry about the new sanctions. This is big news because was Flynn going rogue and meeting with Kislyak on his own volition or was he acting as a Trump surrogate and carrying a message from Trump? And if he was acting as an official surrogate at behest of Trump than he had ZERO reason to lie to Pence about this meeting. Flynn lied to the FBI about it - was he ordered to do so by Trump/Pence? Also Pence claimed on television interview that Flynn never met with Kislyak nor discussed sanctions - and when Yates memo leaked Pence was caught with his dick hanging out and either Flynn lied to him or he lied to American people. Trump then fired Flynn to protect Pence by claiming Flynn lied to Pence. BUT if Flynn was acting on behalf of Trump Transition Team when he met with Kislyak it means Pence knew all along, as did Trump. Which means Pence knowingly lied, which will go to obstruction of justice for making false public statements.

Mueller has a shitload of charges for which he could have had Flynn plead guilty to - that fact that he chose this one is telling. He's sending a message to Trump again.

Why are Repubs so corrupt?

It's a small sample size so it could be fluky. Could also be the continued Nixon legacy (former junior Nixon staffers build the resumes to work for Reagan and even Bush 43). Could be the media being harder on Democrats tends to keep them in line (and the related facts that Democratic voters are less likely to dismiss unfavorable news from the MSM and that there is a thriving alternative-reality media that covers us GOP corruption). Could be something else.

Oh bullshit, Pence and the whole crew knew. In fact Sally Yates and Obama WARNED Trump not to hire him. Mr Pure Pence is full of crap claiming he didn't know, he was the one in charge of transition team.

@HomerThompson

Congratulations on winning our sig bet really fucking quickly. That's 2 indictments of key people at the top of the administration. I am humbled, mumbled, and de-feeted. You own my feet.

I shall await my new signature.

They can meet in person. Donnie isn't a tempting woman.
Watch how crazy Donny gets in the next few days, should be some chuckles coming, while Trumpers will love his "shooting from the hip" lies and rants.

wouldnt you do the same if you were trump, whether you were innocent or guilty of russian collusion? scapegoat. cut out the cancer.

Back