Germany on High Alert after Suspected Bomb is Dismantled Near Christmas Market in Potsdam

No one died, that's all that really matters. Be well Germany, I hope December is a quiet month for you and yours.

Ill bet you a bill or two it won't, you might as well paypal me right now.

Unfortunately these Christmas markets are bright flashing targets for these people because they represent Christianity.

I bet it was a chinese, if it was a better asian like say Japanese that thing would have blown

In this thread: right-wingers disappointed nothing happened

Pathetic

In this thread: right-wingers disappointed nothing happened

Pathetic

Pathetic limp dick leftists here be all ehh bomb found at a market nothing to see here folks just some good natured muslmization.

Ill bet you a bill or two it won't, you might as well paypal me right now.
May not, but that still doesn't mean I can't hope for a bit of peace for Europe during the holiday season. I may question their immigration policies and the direction they're taking the continent but at the end of the day it's simple people being affected at the end of those policies and paying the bill of the choices their leaders make. For them, if nothing else, I restate I wish them a peaceful December.

May not, but that still doesn't mean I can't hope for a bit of peace for Europe during the holiday season. I may question their immigration policies and the direction they're taking the continent but at the end of the day it's simple people being affected at the end of those policies and paying the bill of the choices their leaders make. For them, if nothing else, I restate I wish them a peaceful December.

Well fools can wish for a miracle, realistic people could get rid of the fucking problem.

but hey to each his own.

Scared of a few nailbombs. Pussies!

Part and parcel of voting left.

Well fools can wish for a miracle, realistic people could get rid of the fucking problem.

but hey to each his own.
A miracle would be for everyone to decide to stay home and fix their own lands problems rather than running from them. What I'm offering is just a bit of compassionate hope for a season. Nothing more, nothing less. Even I get tired of the games here after awhile. There will be plenty of opportunities to be a bitter sarcastic douche later. Right now, I seek calm, for me, from me and offered to you simply and honestly.

i'm not looking for a fight with you. If that's your desire, peddle your wares elsewhere. I'm not buying today.

A miracle would be for everyone to decide to stay home and fix their own lands problems rather than running from them. What I'm offering is just a bit of compassionate hope for a season. Nothing more, nothing less. Even I get tired of the games here after awhile. There will be plenty of opportunities to be a bitter sarcastic douche later. Right now, I seek calm, for me, from me and offered to you simply and honestly.

i'm not looking for a fight with you. If that's your desire, peddle your wares elsewhere. I'm not buying today.

Take it as you wish, but nothing more worthless than empty notions of compassionate or not.

Take it as you wish, but nothing more worthless than empty notions of compassionate or not.
No more worthless than bitching about Europe's immigration problems on this forum. No more worthless than bitching about religious issues, social issues or any of the myriad topics that are posted here 99% of the time and yet, we all still post don't we. No policies are set here. No radical truths are discovered. No solutions are effected by what happens here for any nation or government. It's a dumping place for thoughts and stream of conscious babble most are either too afraid or too smart to say to the people around them in their real lives.

Well, seems I let you drag me in anyway. Done with that now though.

No more worthless than bitching about Europe's immigration problems on this forum. No more worthless than bitching about religious issues, social issues or any of the myriad topics that are posted here 99% of the time and yet, we all still post don't we. No policies are set here. No radical truths are discovered. No solutions are effected by what happens here for any nation or government. It's a dumping place for thoughts and stream of conscious babble most are either too afraid or too smart to say to the people around them in their real lives.

I said shoot them, would and will solve everything. Only thing for debate is where and when it will happen.

Unfortunately these Christmas markets are bright flashing targets for these people because they represent Christianity.

I went to a Christmas lights thing at a botanical garden (pretty cool looking FYI. Me and the wife loved it and want to go back once snow hits), and concealed carried though their worthless “no gun” sign outside. I normally follow the stupid law and leave it in a little safe under my drivers seat, but in this case: being at a Christmas thing with a decent amount of people made me feel at risk enough to risk the gross misdemeanor and loss of liscense if I printed and someone called the one cop stationed there

It’s pretty sad that I feel I’m more danger at a Christmas gathering, than I do leaving my gun behind to go to a sports bar or generic restraunt that decides to sign

It’s pretty sad that I feel I’m more danger at a Christmas gathering, than I do leaving my gun behind to go to a sports bar or generic restraunt that decides to sign
I agree. You should really work on your risk-assessment (probably related to intelligence).

Germany's response will be to educate it's people that bombs through the holiday is just a cultural common theme now. Don't get upset.

You feel in danger when you go out to a sports bar or a restaurant?
Where do you live?

Also at this point, the Cops think the fact that it was sent to a pharmacy near a Christmas Market was unrelated.
It also turns out it didn't have any explosives whatsoever, so it was just a fake bomb.

Of course, the headline bomb found near Christmas Market sounds a lot of better than fake bomb sent to Pharmacy.
Still, the danger of Islamic terrorism stays high, but I don't think this is Islam related. At this point.

At least it wasn't a stereotypical bad Asian driver in a rented moving truck plowing through the crowded market due to the ideology of being a stereotypical bad Asian driver.
actually the last time the asian driver did this was because of how society is fearful of asian drivers

You feel in danger when you go out to a sports bar or a restaurant?
Where do you live?

Not so much actually feel in danger, more just would never forgive myself if I chose to leave it behind and something actually happened and I was helpless to stop it simply because I wanted to avoid the negative stigma of carrying that seems to exist from some people

Back