Clean Out Your Desk...Now with Al Franken and Hyde from That 70's Show!

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat John Conyers, the longest serving member of the U.S. House of Representatives, announced his retirement on Tuesday, amid accusations of sexual harassment, and endorsed his son to take his place in Congress.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ter-harassment-accusations-idUSKBN1DZ1I8?il=0

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hopefully that fat piece of shit from Texas in the House leaves next.
the difference between the left and right in this ongoing witch hunt:
the left fires and denounces sexual harrassers
the right elects them
Screen-Shot-2017-06-08-at-9.42.09-AM-720x360.png

He should wear a hat with a low brim on his way out. And not just for the shame- he looks like a moldy raisin. Way to fuck up a great Civil Rights reputation, dude.
On top of everything, advocating for his son to take his place!?!

<DisgustingHHH>

I heard that both his son and grandson (or nephew) want his position however he is endorsing his son.

Retire, lol, he quit in shame. I'm glad he resigned/retired/quit.

Last edited:
Odahbo dude!

Due to Mr Conyers' age, I have doubts.

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat John Conyers, the longest serving member of the U.S. House of Representatives, announced his retirement on Tuesday, amid accusations of sexual harassment, and endorsed his son to take his place in Congress.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ter-harassment-accusations-idUSKBN1DZ1I8?il=0

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hopefully that fat piece of shit from Texas in the House leaves next.

Agreed that the fat Texan needs to go as well but let's draw the critical distinction between guys like him and Conyers and guys like Al Frankin. These are different sorts of misbehaviors

the right elects them
When did conyers settle his last case? Now his son is going to take his seat. What a precedent. Did Franken quit?

Agreed that the fat Texan needs to go as well but let's draw the critical distinction between guys like him and Conyers and guys like Al Frankin. These are different sorts of misbehaviors
Fat Texan was sexting
The horror

"Endorses his son".....

"Endorses his son"...............

<codychoke>

That's not the one
Moore?

Guys a creep but age of consent being what it is he could do it today and it would be legal.

I heard someone talking about republicans letting him get elected then oust him so they can pick Luther to replace him. Don’t know if that’s possible

And now we will pay for Mr. Conyers retirement for the next 30 Years. Gotta Love America

Edit: a lot less than 30 years.
Sell a joint: go to jail for 30 years.
Steal hundreds of billions of dollars and ruin the lives of thousands of hardworking citizens: get a billion dollar severance package and private yacht.

maxresdefault.jpg

Moore?

Guys a creep but age of consent being what it is he could do it today and it would be legal.

I heard someone talking about republicans letting him get elected then oust him so they can pick Luther to replace him. Don’t know if that’s possible

I edited my post. Check the link

U know there’s a lot of fat pieces of shit from Texas right??..

Ps - actually writing this in Texarkana.. lol

U know there’s a lot of fat pieces of shit from Texas right??..

Ps - actually writing this in Texarkana.. lol
LMAO, fuck that place. I hate stopping. The frontage roads are a complete shit show.

Well Ralph shortey wins it now

the right elects them
thats not bill clinton

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back