Clean Out Your Desk...Now with Al Franken and Hyde from That 70's Show!

HomerThompson

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat John Conyers, the longest serving member of the U.S. House of Representatives, announced his retirement on Tuesday, amid accusations of sexual harassment, and endorsed his son to take his place in Congress.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ter-harassment-accusations-idUSKBN1DZ1I8?il=0

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hopefully that fat piece of shit from Texas in the House leaves next.

He denies everything, how believable are the testimonies?

200.gif

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.

And now we will pay for Mr. Conyers retirement for the next 30 Years. Gotta Love America

Edit: a lot less than 30 years.

Last edited:
Good, gives him more time to treat his "stress related illness."

<seedat>

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - Democrat John Conyers, the longest serving member of the U.S. House of Representatives, announced his retirement on Tuesday, amid accusations of sexual harassment, and endorsed his son to take his place in Congress.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ter-harassment-accusations-idUSKBN1DZ1I8?il=0

Good riddance to bad rubbish. Hopefully that fat piece of shit from Texas in the House leaves next.

200.gif

Don't let the door hit ya in the ass on the way out.

Glad to see you dudes aren't playing BS partisan politics on this issue.

Now Meeks is under fire

Endorsing his son. Trying to secure the succession for his fiefdom.

His son? Good to know its not only Trump who into nepotism with govt positions.

Considering he paid one of them off, I'd say pretty damn believable.

But O'Really settled with his accusers for far more... And is still claiming they were all liars. lol

It's like Trump's 25 million dollar settlement in the Trump University fraud case. Don't let the pay out fool you into thinking it wasn't an entirely above board operation.

He should wear a hat with a low brim on his way out. And not just for the shame- he looks like a moldy raisin. Way to fuck up a great Civil Rights reputation, dude.

Back