Russia Collusion Megathread v11: This Is It

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea. I'm not sure on stats showing old white establishment republicans that drive BMWs. But you tend to just throw stuff out there

And you are definitely more Milo's type. He likes skinny feminine Black dudes

Sadly, I haven't been all that skinny since my early twenties. And I don't think I'm particularly feminine, but I suppose that's a subjective standard.

I certainly wouldn't expect Milo to be into fem guys: in my experience feminine gay dudes look for more heteronormative guys, and vice versa, so there's usually only one flamboyant partner in the relationship. And Milo has enough flamboyance for an entire Lady Gaga concert.

This thread, and the attempt from the Alt-Reich to shit on the Mueller investigation is hilariously pathetic, and sad. Mueller dismissed the agent as soon as he learned of the texts. Also, he is a Republican.

I have bad news guys. Trump's whole shit show is going down the tubes. Just enjoy the ride.

Sadly, I haven't been all that skinny since my early twenties. And I don't think I'm particularly feminine, but I suppose that's a subjective standard.

I certainly wouldn't expect Milo to be into fem guys: in my experience feminine gay dudes look for more heteronormative guys, and vice versa, so there's usually only one flamboyant partner in the relationship. And Milo has enough flamboyance for an entire Lady Gaga concert.

Oh, from your experience.

Oh, from your experience.

Sure, why not. You can either believe i have gay friends, family, and colleagues, or you can believe I am surreptitiously gay, but am so utterly closeted that i feel the need to hide it on an anonymous internet forum while interacting with the internet's many high society types such as yourself.

Criminals have never liked the FBI. Law and order and transparency sort of run counter to the deception and fraud and defamation emblematic of crooks.

A. Honest. Accountable. Calculated. Honorable.

B. Liar. Evasive. Impulsive. Deceptive.

Does A. describe Donald Trump? Or Bob Mueller?

How about B?

As a matter of demonstrable character, which man do you trust is acting in the best interest of the republic?

Mueller protecting the integrity of presidential elections and the office of the presidency from foreign manipulation

&

Trump protecting his administration from criminal implosion.

Its bullshit like this that makes most in Law Enforcement treat the FBI like a fucking joke.

HBO is a NWO puppet and has completely outed themselves since 2015 with their Hillary shilling. Even the Wikileaks exposed the connections between HBO and the Hillary run DNC. Everything on cable TV is blatant deep state propaganda and they are starting to gobble up the net now too, even grabbing control of 'rebellious' networks like The Young Turks, and heavily preying on low information audiences.

Did you miss when wikileaks got outed as a front for russian intelligence the other day?

GFIoije.jpg

p1Z5kjB.jpg

I like Trump Jr. Refusing to answer questions due to Attorney Client privilege when neither is an attorney

You want some dictatorial shit? Check this story on The Intercept.

Trump White House Weighing Plans for Private Spies to Counter "Deep State" Enemies

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is considering a set of proposals developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a retired CIA officer — with assistance from Oliver North, a key figure in the Iran-Contra scandal — to provide CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the White House with a global, private spy network that would circumvent official U.S. intelligence agencies, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials and others familiar with the proposals. The sources say the plans have been pitched to the White House as a means of countering “deep state” enemies in the intelligence community seeking to undermine Trump’s presidency.

The creation of such a program raises the possibility that the effort would be used to create an intelligence apparatus to justify the Trump administration’s political agenda.

“Pompeo can’t trust the CIA bureaucracy, so we need to create this thing that reports just directly to him,” said a former senior U.S. intelligence official with firsthand knowledge of the proposals, in describing White House discussions. “It is a direct-action arm, totally off the books,” this person said, meaning the intelligence collected would not be shared with the rest of the CIA or the larger intelligence community. “The whole point is this is supposed to report to the president and Pompeo directly.”

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04...-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/
Jesus Christ

Sure, why not. You can either believe i have gay friends, family, and colleagues, or you can believe I am surreptitiously gay, but am so utterly closeted that i feel the need to hide it on an anonymous internet forum while interacting with the internet's many high society types such as yourself.

Don't really care. But definitely Milo's type.

This thread, and the attempt from the Alt-Reich to shit on the Mueller investigation is hilariously pathetic, and sad. Mueller dismissed the agent as soon as he learned of the texts. Also, he is a Republican.

I have bad news guys. Trump's whole shit show is going down the tubes. Just enjoy the ride.
Nah, pretty sure everyone in government is a Hillary plant funded with Soros money.

You want some dictatorial shit? Check this story on The Intercept.

Trump White House Weighing Plans for Private Spies to Counter "Deep State" Enemies

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION is considering a set of proposals developed by Blackwater founder Erik Prince and a retired CIA officer — with assistance from Oliver North, a key figure in the Iran-Contra scandal — to provide CIA Director Mike Pompeo and the White House with a global, private spy network that would circumvent official U.S. intelligence agencies, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials and others familiar with the proposals. The sources say the plans have been pitched to the White House as a means of countering “deep state” enemies in the intelligence community seeking to undermine Trump’s presidency.

The creation of such a program raises the possibility that the effort would be used to create an intelligence apparatus to justify the Trump administration’s political agenda.

“Pompeo can’t trust the CIA bureaucracy, so we need to create this thing that reports just directly to him,” said a former senior U.S. intelligence official with firsthand knowledge of the proposals, in describing White House discussions. “It is a direct-action arm, totally off the books,” this person said, meaning the intelligence collected would not be shared with the rest of the CIA or the larger intelligence community. “The whole point is this is supposed to report to the president and Pompeo directly.”

https://theintercept.com/2017/12/04...-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/

I heard that besides spies, Trump is going to raise his own private army.

Don't get mad at me, that's what sone people are saying.

img.lightning.png
SEE WHAT'S TRENDING NOW
Examples: obfuscate in a Sentence
Editor's Note: Try to Understand the Roots ofobfuscate

Definition of obfuscate
obfuscated; obfuscating
transitive verb
1a : to throw into shadow : darken
b : to make obscure
  • obfuscatethe issue
  • officials who … continue to obscure and obfuscate what happened
  • —Mary Carroll
2: confuse
  • obfuscate the reader
intransitive verb
:
: to be evasive, unclear, or confusing
  • The suspect often obfuscated during the interrogation.

I me- I mean, people are saying. I stand b- Listen, I dont have to stand by anyth- Believe me. I mean, we have this guy, you believe m- this guy. People have told me some bad things.

MAGA- Make America Gape Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back