Schaub on Ngannou: "I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d--k like everyone."

Oh he is dreaming about it for sure. In his fantasy first he sucks Ngannou's dick then he gets slapped by it in the face and KTFO by that BBC. Schaub is so gay and he doesn't even know it.

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."
<escalate99>

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

<mma3><{CMPALM}><{cruzshake}><{nope}><{hfved}>{<doc}<Kobe213>

Last edited:
Seriously getting sick of this vile dick ridin MFr talking about mens junk every fuckin chance he gets. Yes, he does want Fran's big pee pee pee

Ngannou would wreck Stipe with his punches. All i know is Final Say kissed Stipe 1 time but for some reason he would lose by punch to Francis.

Lol. Shaub attempts to be funny by saying gay shit
Sherdog loses it's mind

Prime Schaub would TKO FN and continue to rain illegal late punches.

I wouldn't be surprised if him and Rogan had a black cock fetish, it's all they talk about.

Rogan, Schaub, Robin Black, etc should have a sub-forum for such posts.

Fuckin Schaub...

enzo-jose-jimenez-dog.gif

Always talking about dicks.

What the fuck?

Schaub talks about Francis' dick more than any other fighters. Which is significant, because he talks about dick a lot.

the guy has a fixation on Ngannou's cawk.

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

Every one of those statements is a boldface lie. Believe opposite of what be said.

Well there it is. Ngannou knocks out Stipe and Schuab is suckin’ dick.

I wish Ngannou would KO Schaub’s annoying ass

Back