Schaub on Ngannou: "I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d--k like everyone."

here we go Schaub talking about DICK....again

What Brendan is saying, in essence, is that he will be ready to suck Francis' dick if and only if he becomes the champ.

I wonder if he had already sucked Stipe's, Werdum's, Cain's, Junior's and Brock's dick.

He is SCREAMING to have that cock in his mouth that liar.

Painfully obvious.
<CerseiPlotting>

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

GHEYYY

"I am not ready to crown him Heavyweight champion of the world, the G.O.A.T like everyone else right away."

"I am not trying to suck his Cameroon d*ck like everyone. He has to prove it to me."

"..I am just not ready to get on my fucking knees and welcome him to America with my mouth wide open."

I am not sure why Brendan would always reference Francis' junk while evaluating him as a prospect. And apparently penises can have dual nationalities according to him:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/schaub-francis-ngannou-has-a-huge-french-hog.3531715/

hes right, because shaub is currently sucking mcgregors dick. it is hard for him to take 2 dicks at the same time in the mouth.

scahub seems to focus on dicks, race and money.. and himself.
he was actually cool when his was a struggling fighter and before their podcast became really famous. i bet hes a good guy in real life.. but when he tries to go hard and be "entertaining" he goes overboard.

Outside of his ultimate gayness here, I agree with him in the sense that I'm not on the train yet.

Guy has nothing else outside of god-given punching power.

fuck this guy is a flaming homo cant get enough of the D

SUzyJNb.gif

So? You ever been to the locker room? Wet towels, measuring sticks

Schaub talks more about dicks than a condom designer likely does.

Apparently, Francis Ngannou = Cheick Kongo according to Schaub.

Back