2017 Christmas thread

I'm going to Hawaii for Christmas and New Years.

giphy.gif

Funny-Cat-Seeing-Christmas-For-First-Time.gif

tenor.gif

wt3jSTE.gif

thats a good choice. NY gets so crowded on new years and its cold.. LA is about to be on fire and its a sh!thole... so think you made the best choice

i’m getting a tree this weekend, probably. Just moved into a new apartment, kinda excited to decorate.
Wont be many presents this year because of the move(we had to buy a new couch) but my kid is only a year old, so she’ll be happy with just a cardboard box lol

Last edited:
I asked for new socks, chocolate, and towels lol. I don’t care much for gifts so I don’t ask for a whole lot.

Most years I buy my family a lot of gifts and try really hard to get them everything they want. But they’re very spoiled and still throw tantrums on Christmas, so this year I just got them this n that lol. I don’t care. Just paid attention to my sister really since she has put in a lot of effort this year on gifts. Got her a blanket with Khalessi on it, as she loves her, and an original ‘98 Furby, as she seen the ones @scorpipede got me and said she wanted one too. I had originally ordered her more but HBO was being a jerk and declined my card ): and now I’m out of time to order more things.

Also kevy I’m pretty sure we said we’d send Christmas cards this year but I dropped the ball on that lol.

My wife and I do Jewish Christmas every year.
We go to Chinatown for lunch, then catch a movie.

thats a good choice. NY gets so crowded on new years and its cold.. LA is about to be on fire and its a sh!thole... so think you made the best choice
LA is a shithole? You mean Louisiana right?

i’m getting a tree this weekend, probably. Just moved into a new apartment, kinda excited to decorate.
Wont be many presents this year because of the move(we had to buy a new couch) but my kid is only a year old, so she’ll be happy with just a cardboard box lol
I wish I was Christmas shopping for a one year old. I imagine it’s pretty easy, since they’re happy with just about anything. Going by the photos, I’m pretty sure everybody just got me stuffed animals for my first year lol.

4. We often eat something called "sour steak", which is a steak that is marinated in sour milk for a week then baked in the oven. Super tender and delicious.

75eaa08d92331c81917d3a19e94b61119948251ca19b3d7cf56e875b634318b2.jpg

same with my cat!!!!
yeah I had to get a new roof so same about the presents

Christmas is the best holiday! I got my usual Christmas-time movie list lined up and those are always fun to watch each year. The properly put you in the mood. Otherwise, I got my tree set up and I'm just trying to figure out what gifts I'm going to get for everybody. That's always the hardest part.

I wish I was Christmas shopping for a one year old. I imagine it’s pretty easy, since they’re happy with just about anything. Going by the photos, I’m pretty sure everybody just got me stuffed animals for my first year lol.
Right? I could give her a can of green peas and a plastic spoon = happiest bb ever.
Lmao the stuffed animals! She had her bday last week and got probably six of them. I think people just love to buy them tbb

We spent Christmas in Hawaii last year. I'm born and raised there though so it kind of doesn't count. Enjoy!

Christmas Tree and Fire Mantel
24067839_10106194207989363_7102218728288562380_n.jpg

Tree is about 75% complete. Fireplace not really decorated in this pic except for the stockings.

Back