LeFraud is the biggest fraud in the NBA

Nick is right

ok-lebron-is-3-5-in-nba-finals-but-if-you-22785318.png

I can't believe that people are comparing a perennial loser like Westbrook to a dynastic MVP like Lebron.

Hmm. Quiet thread tonight.

Weird.

Oh my.

*Edit*
Thought I'd point out that tomorrow night the Cavs will head to Indiana in an attempt to set the franchise record for consecutive wins after tying it beating my Kings. Of course, this mark was first set in March, 2009. It was first matched in January 2010, then again in February, 2010.

So all FOUR times the Cavs have won 13 in a row it was behind Lebron.

Last edited:
Would love to know his stats against the top 4 teams every season.

I mean he has had some ridiculous games but teams with losing records...

I don't think I'll ever get over the besmirchment spurs put on him in that final series.

Top 10 GOAT easily though, really needs to fix that losing record in the finals though (do we really count the first spurs one?)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01/splits/

Has better stats against western conference than eastern conference.

Have a guess before you open who he averages most against and least against.

Last edited:
Would love to know his stats against the top 4 teams every season.

I mean he has had some ridiculous games but teams with losing records...

I don't think I'll ever get over the besmirchment spurs put on him in that final series.

Top 10 GOAT easily though, really needs to fix that losing record in the finals though (do we really count the first spurs one?)

https://www.basketball-reference.com/players/j/jamesle01/splits/

Has better stats against western conference than eastern conference.

Have a guess before you open who he averages most against and least against.
Hes made a career of beating up the east and padding stats there. Thats why his finals record is so shit because when he has to play a 7 game series against a good west team he all of a sudden starts losing.

Hes made a career of beating up the east and padding stats there. Thats why his finals record is so shit because when he has to play a 7 game series against a good west team he all of a sudden starts losing.
Oh, this is no troll of half-measures, ladies and gentleman.

No no no.

Hes top 10. Not the GOAT though not even close. Thats where hes a fraud, hell never be jordan.
I'm not a huge lebron fan at all, but the man does a ton of charity work, does the whole visit sick kids stuff, hasn't been in any trouble off the court and seems like mostly a good dude.

Not only that but he is one of the best basketball players that has ever lived.
He's one of the few that would be successful in any era.

Saying he will never be Jordan isn't really a knock against him because nobody will ever be Jordan. closest was either Kobe or myself, but I blew out my knee in a brutal Jazzercise/spin class accident that stole my youth and what was left of my minuscule athleticism.

My only issues I have with LBJ is his lack of heart, lack of killer instinct, and his constant attempts to have his receding hairline altered to appear that it's full and glorious. he appears to be embarrassed about.

I'm not a huge lebron fan at all, but the man does a ton of charity work, does the whole visit sick kids stuff, hasn't been in any trouble off the court and seems like mostly a good dude.

Saying he will never be Jordan isn't really a knock against him because nobody will ever be Jordan. closest was either Kobe or myself, but I blew out my knee in a brutal Jazzercise/spin class accident that stole my youth and what was left of my minuscule athleticism.

My only issues I have with LBJ is his lack of heart, lack of killer instinct, and his constant attempts to have his receding hairline altered to appear that it's full and glorious. he appears to be embarrassed about.

Come on. That lack of heart stigma that has followed Lebron for years needs to be removed. He has beyond proved that he is clutch and he has performed in every recent finals game. This ain't 2011

Come on. That lack of heart stigma that has followed Lebron for years needs to be removed. He has beyond proved that he is clutch and he has performed in every recent finals game. This ain't 2011
He does lack heart , bounced from team to team twice when the going got tough. And refuses to play in the west where the real competition is. He also cries for calls like a little bitch too much for a guy as big as he is, he is a sensitive diva everyone knows this. When someone critiques him or says something bad to him he throws tantrums like a high school girl on twitter and instagram.

My issue with Lebron is of the top 10 Greatest players ever I would say he may very well already be the 2nd greatest.

However, of that top 10 list of MJ, Russell, Magic, Bird etc I think it's obvious that Lebron hurt the NBA the most out of those guys.

He was a huge catalyst in normalizing the flop and soft basketball in the NBA.

He was getting a ton of shit early in his career for this and ultimately it took over the league. Of course Lebron fans act like he didn't do any of this.

Second He also along with Greg Pop normalized resting games and making fans miss out on seeing their favorite stars. Of course his fans say it's not Lebrons fault

Third and most importantly he elevated the idea of super teams to a bar we have never seen and it's by far the most beautifully poetic thing I have ever seen in sports history That KD out bitched his bitch move and beat him using Lebrons own selfish formula

Lastly, the fact that Lebron made the NBA and fans only about stats is why I hate both Lebron and his fans. Only Lebron James would be complacent about last years finals and state he averaged a triple double and what can you do they're too strong bla bla. He doesn't care...his own fans said that he surpassed Jordan by averaging a triple double against a legendary team like the warriors. Again, LBJ fans are about stats.

When all is said and done Lebron will probably have gone to 4 teams total in his career. I like the guy and really enjoyed his game but he definitely hurt the league in the long run and did to the NBA what Chris benoits death did to the WWE...turned it soft

Lebron is a hell of a lot closer to being Jordan than Kobe was.

Kobe is already falling out of Top 10 lists now that he isn't generating revenue.
My issue with Lebron is of the top 10 Greatest players ever I would say he may very well already be the 2nd greatest.

However, of that top 10 list of MJ, Russell, Magic, Bird etc I think it's obvious that Lebron hurt the NBA the most out of those guys.

He was getting a ton of shit early in his career for this and ultimately it took over the league. Of course Lebron fans act like he didn't do any of this.

Second He also along with Greg Pop normalized resting games and making fans miss out on seeing their favorite stars. Of course his fans say it's not Lebrons fault

Third and most importantly he elevated the idea of super teams to a bar we have never seen and it's by far the most beautifully poetic thing I have ever seen in sports history That KD out bitched his bitch move and beat him using Lebrons own selfish formula

Lastly, the fact that Lebron made the NBA and fans only about stats is why I hate both Lebron and his fans. Only Lebron James would be complacent about last years finals and state he averaged a triple double and what can you do they're too strong bla bla. He doesn't care...his own fans said that he surpassed Jordan by averaging a triple double against a legendary team like the warriors. Again, LBJ fans are about stats.

When all is said and done Lebron will probably have gone to 4 teams total in his career. I like the guy and really enjoyed his game but he definitely hurt the league in the long run and did to the NBA what Chris benoits death did to the WWE...turned it soft
Yeah, the flopping has made it impossible to cheer for him in the postseason.

He does lack heart , bounced from team to team twice when the going got tough. And refuses to play in the west where the real competition is. He also cries for calls like a little bitch too much for a guy as big as he is, he is a sensitive diva everyone knows this. When someone critiques him or says something bad to him he throws tantrums like a high school girl on twitter and instagram.

You're an asshole

Super teams were happening before Lebron James came to the league:

b098a2ce0ef05c690aac6015fb33a3d4.jpg

kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpeg

And Vlade Divac was flopping long before Lebron came into the league. Blame the leage not Lebron:

Last edited:
Are most basketball fans this retarded or is it just LeRoid critics?

Back