Justin Wren blatantly lying on Joe Rogan's pocast

fuck off i aint tell you shit. do your own research or die stupid.
you know what?? i was just joking, the earth isnt flat, its a ball, everything is ok, move on with ur day.

i-feel-sorry-for-your-mother.jpg

I'm not watching some daft 40 minute video. just tell me in black and white why has nobody been to the edge of the earth, where's the pictures?
You can't spend 40 minutes to watch a video?

Justin Wren must die for this, how dare he, i'm seething with rage

He needs to drop the pygmy schtick. So many people in the United States are homeless, living just above poverty.. we have a lot of uneducated people who can’t read or do basic math.. mental health issues are rampant. And we should prioritize literal african pygmies who live in the jungles of the congo? Fuck outta here

"jared rosholt lost very early in his UFC career, then went on a tear destroying everybody like a 8 or 9 fight winning streak, lost once and gets cut..."

looked it up, because i smelled the bullshit, here is the truth:

lost to Oleynik by KO in 2014, went on to beat 3 guys (finishing only 1, who never won a fight in the UFC)and then loses against Nelson, getc cut....

you are a liar Justin.. lol

U a real flat earther bro?? @Scyther u know this guy?

you think you look smart when you point out my signature?? you think you can discredit me in pointing that out?

you feel smart, that you believe you are living on a hurrling, shooting and rotating Ball, flying thru infinite space in between magical black holes and trillions of other planets... you think u know that, but u dont understand that u just beLIEve that crap, like a religious mad man..

i do NOT believe the earth is flat, i know it. and u are tooo dumb to understand that you are the moron here that believes shit, not me. i hope u will never get it and die stupid, i really hope so.

i am pretty sure you are one of those retards that wooooo all the time during UFc events...
Dude, just stop...

its pretty obvious you havent done any research, and you asking the very first questions that everybody asks when hear from the Globe lie for the first time..we were all there at one point..its up to you to find the truth or die stupid...

here are the first questions that come up answered for beginners.

Man, it sounds like stories from bible. No proof bunch of stories and theories lol

So let me see if I should believe proven science or some loser theories... lol

He needs to drop the pygmy schtick. So many people in the United States are homeless, living just above poverty.. we have a lot of uneducated people who can’t read or do basic math.. mental health issues are rampant. And we should prioritize literal african pygmies who live in the jungles of the congo? Fuck outta here

For every problem a person focuses on, there is another 10 we can list to demonstrate they aren’t prioritizing correctly:

He’s trying to decrease gun violence?!! Meanwhile there are car accidents everyday!!!

He’s trying to improve driving safety?!!! Ever heard of global warming? We need less cars! Not newer safe for driving ones!!

He’s trying to stop global warming? Great, in a thousand years we may be safe. Meanwhile there are people in the US starving!

He’s trying to help starving US citizens? Okay, I guess we can just ignore the child sex trafficking problem then...sheesh!!

Point is that there are millions of problem and anyone that passionately wants to work on any of them....good for them. But based on your post, im guessing that while Justin Wren has been helping the Pygmy’s you’ve been diligently working in the soup kitchens in your community....thanks.

you think you look smart when you point out my signature?? you think you can discredit me in pointing that out?

you feel smart, that you believe you are living on a hurrling, shooting and rotating Ball, flying thru infinite space in between magical black holes and trillions of other planets... you think u know that, but u dont understand that u just beLIEve that crap, like a religious mad man..

i do NOT believe the earth is flat, i know it. and u are tooo dumb to understand that you are the moron here that believes shit, not me. i hope u will never get it and die stupid, i really hope so.

i am pretty sure you are one of those retards that wooooo all the time during UFc events...

If the Earth is flat and it’s suddenly proven: How will your life change?

Last edited:
What on earth made you think this was worthy of a thread? Delete your account.

Why not?? Poor people here still have much better.. let him help who he wants to help.. people like u don’t do shit but just whine about how people who do can do it better.. get the fuck outta here

For every problem a person focuses on, there is another 10 we can list to demonstrate they aren’t prioritizing correctly:

He’s trying to decrease gun violence?!! Meanwhile there are car accidents everyday!!!

He’s trying to improve driving safety?!!! Ever heard of global warming? We need less cars! Not newer safe for driving ones!!

He’s trying to stop global warming? Great, in a thousand years we may be safe. Meanwhile there are people in the US starving!

He’s trying to help starving US citizens? Okay, I guess we can just ignore the child sex trafficking problem then...sheesh!!

Point is that there are millions of problem and anyone that passionately wants to work on any of them....good for them. But based on your post, im guessing that while Justin Wren has been helping the Pygmy’s you’ve been diligently working in the soup kitchens in your community....thanks.
Well said, that guy is just crazy..

Lying implies intention to deceive.

More likely he just made a mistake. It happens to everyone (except me, but normal people I mean).

nobody here is "debating" with me but you (kinda), but you refused to answer to my last post , because i am right and you cant say shit to that.

When you come out as a flat-earther, it stands to reason that your mental state is one that need not be taken seriously on most issues in life.

Back