Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

In your opinion, does a scumfuck like Hilary represent all Democratic representatives since the 1960s?
Not even close.

But to act like democrats and republicans alike aren't human and haven't done some really stupid, possibly illegal things in the past is insane.

You won't find a single man or woman (xe or xer) that hasn't mucked up before.

2 underage women, 7 of age women who still accuse him of going too far, sexually.

No the other 7 did not. Only the 28yo that lost custody said he tried anything sexually - pinching her butt.

You keep posting a lot of false info. You might want to quit reading Hufpo and MSNBC and read Time and Wapo for the actual allegations.

How ironic that the guy who commits three logical fallacies in 2 sentences is trying to teach me how to argue. Go read a book.

Lol I was going to point out the same thing.
Also its a real beauty to see all those guys bashing Muslims for pedophilia now perform some impressive mental gymnastics to defend a complete nut just because he is not a liberal.

Not even close.

But to act like democrats and republicans alike aren't human and haven't done some really stupid, possibly illegal things in the past is insane.

You won't find a single man or woman (xe or xer) that hasn't mucked up before.

The Republicans, with an admitted sexual predator in the white house, are mostly supporting Roy Moore, while the democrats are pushing their own members out for groping. They are not the same at this point.

He's a creep for forcing himself on women, whether or not they are of age.

So asking a woman out is forcing yourself on them?

I need to make numerous apologies to many women for my behavior over the years.

No the other 7 did not. Only the 28yo that lost custody said he tried anything sexually - pinching her butt.

You keep posting a lot of false info. You might want to quit reading Hufpo and MSNBC and read Time and Wapo for the actual allegations.

Debbie Gibson dated him at the age of 17, and he hit on her after giving a speech in her high school civics class. Her parents seem like fucking oddities, and he's a creep for doing that shit.

Gloria Deason was 18, and still living with her parents, and he was taking her on dates and plying her with wine. Creep

Tina Johnson case seems like sexual harassment

Gena Richardson was hit on by Moore when she was 18. He asked her for her number, and she rebuffed him. He then called her at her school to ask her out. He then forced himself onto her with a kiss when she finally agreed to a date after he asked her a third time. Creep.

Becky Gray claims he hit on her again and again. She told her manager about Moore, and claims the manager said Moore had a rep for being a creep.

I mean, why defend him? He's a fucking creep and in all likelihood a pedophile.

This is PainIsLife right now:

anigif_enhanced-18540-1433184041-4.gif

anigif_enhanced-17080-1433810103-6.gif

tumblr_otxf1gbILf1ui1aqjo1_500.gif

giphy.gif

The Republicans, with an admitted sexual predator in the white house, are mostly supporting Roy Moore, while the democrats are pushing their own members out for groping. They are not the same at this point.
Try working as a mechanic, in a factory or as a construction worker. You'll find tons of guys who BS and toss out fictitious stories about being a ladies man and slaying all the pussy in the world. To be nothing but lies.

If I believed every story a grown ass man told to impress people for no reason I know a guy who's 400lbs and bangs hot asian chicks two at a time, who also tackled joe namath in a HS football game (he was the towel boy, called to play)

I also know somebody who had Osama bin laden in his crosshairs in 1998, who had Clinton call him personally to hive him the stand down order just as he was taking up the slack on his trigger.

I also know someone that used to play for the Bulls, only on their un-aired games because he didn't want the troubles fame would bring him.
Stories are just that dude

Try working as a mechanic, in a factory or as a construction worker. You'll find tons of guys who BS and toss out fictitious stories about being a ladies man and slaying all the pussy in the world. To be nothing but lies.

If I believed every story a grown ass man told to impress people for no reason I know a guy who's 400lbs and bangs hot asian chicks two at a time, who also tackled joe namath in a HS football game (he was the towel boy, called to play)

I also know somebody who had Osama bin laden in his crosshairs in 1998, who had Clinton call him personally to hive him the stand down order just as he was taking up the slack on his trigger.

I also know someone that used to play for the Bulls, only on their un-aired games because he didn't want the troubles fame would bring him.
Stories are just that dude

What in the fuck does this have to do with the allegations against Roy Moore???

What in the fuck does this have to do with the allegations against Roy Moore???
You brought up Trump's hot mic story telling as damning against republicans.

I'm saying I've heard worse ans dumber stories told by people to try to impress others.

On the face you can spin it that way, but Pelosi kept saying Conyers would do the right thing and wouldnt comment on Franken. In fact she and others started off by defending him saying it was nothing like Trump or an accused predator like Moore. Lol

In all honesty the dems haven't pushed anyone that won't be replaced by democratic governors - what do they have to loose?

On the face you can spin it that way, but Pelosi kept saying Conyers would do the right thing and wouldnt comment on Franken. In fact she and others started off by defending him saying it was nothing like Trump or an accused predator like Moore. Lol

In all honesty the dems haven't pushed anyone that won't be replaced by democratic governors - what do they have to loose?

Pelosi is an old guard piece of shit, and I have no doubt many Democrats want her gone. The main difference here is between sexual harassment and creeping, and pedophilia.

Again, nothing you say is rational or intelligent.

In fact, my guess is you don't even KNOW what a logical fallacy actually IS. You probably heard the word and want to make yourself sound intelligent.

You set up two straw men, managed to wrap one of them in an ad hominem attack, then put the cherry on top when you assumed I was a liberal, a deduction you apparently made based on the fact that I don't think men like Moore should run public offices. Some of us base our opinions on what we can reasonably know, not based on what your political tribe says is true.

You brought up Trump's hot mic story telling as damning against republicans.

I'm saying I've heard worse ans dumber stories told by people to try to impress others.

Well, if you're accusing him of lying, what would your position be on all the women who have accused him of sexual predation? If your position is that he does nothing but bullshit, and cant tell the truth, that kind of puts you in a tenuous position in the case of his own accusations.

Also, he was not saying he banged Cindy Crawford in his prime, he, in those tapes, like many other statements he has made, outline his views of how to interact with women: move on them like a bitch.

Well, if you're accusing him of lying, what would your position be on all the women who have accused him of sexual predation? If your position is that he does nothing but bullshit, and cant tell the truth, that kind of puts you in a tenuous position in the case of his own accusations.
A little convenient that all of these accusations seem to be against powerful men.

When the stories of versace creeping on guys, and terry crews getting fondled are quietly and silently forgotten about. None of these accusations against people in power came out before now, cases like corey feldman speaking to police in 1993 about his issues and it being forgotten are hopefully not normal. IF these were reported nearer to the time it happening it'd peak my interest.

However fake stories that got tons of traction without fact checking and letting the investigation happen (duke lacrosse and mattress girl for example) have soured public opinion of people accusing others of a crime. Due process is still a thing, I say as always let it play out before passing judgement, or one day soon that same circumstance could happen to those on the other side

Debbie Gibson dated him at the age of 17, and he hit on her after giving a speech in her high school civics class. Her parents seem like fucking oddities, and he's a creep for doing that shit.

Gloria Deason was 18, and still living with her parents, and he was taking her on dates and plying her with wine. Creep

Tina Johnson case seems like sexual harassment

Gena Richardson was hit on by Moore when she was 18. He asked her for her number, and she rebuffed him. He then called her at her school to ask her out. He then forced himself onto her with a kiss when she finally agreed to a datied after he asked her a third time. Creep.

Becky Gray claims he hit on her again and again. She told her manager about Moore, and claims the manager said Moore had a rep for being a creep.

I mean, why defend him? He's a fucking creep and in all likelihood a pedophile.

I've said he's creepy, I doubt he's a pedo.

Tina Johnson sounds like a case of ma king a claim to get even with the judge that took her kids away.

Becky Gray sounds like a very sensitive 22yo. She also claimed Moore was banned from the mall for asking her out.

Deason said he ordered wine, not plied with. The legal age to drink was 19.

I don't believe Nelson's story.

So we're down to Corfman. Who met Moore the same day mom was signing custody over to dad, but her entire account revolves around mom's house. I'd like them to investigate her story, but you guys want to argue about already debunked mall bans.

I've said he's creepy, I doubt he's a pedo.

Tina Johnson sounds like a case of ma king a claim to get even with the judge that took her kids away.

Becky Gray sounds like a very sensitive 22yo. She also claimed Moore was banned from the mall for asking her out.

Deason said he ordered wine, not plied with. The legal age to drink was 19.

I don't believe Nelson's story.

So we're down to Corfman. Who met Moore the same day mom was signing custody over to dad, but her entire account revolves around mom's house. I'd like them to investigate her story, but you guys want to argue about already debunked mall bans.

Well, you've showed your hand, and whose side you are clearly on. Fucking gross.

Back