Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

There are sides. There are people who obfuscate for pedophilia and sexual creeps, and there are those who say fuck the pedophiles and the creeps.

You're obfuscating over him giving a minor wine while on a date with her....in his 30s.....

Girl was 18 at the time and the legal drinking age was 19. You really got him with that one..

Same girl said Moore was a perfect gentleman and they kissed a few times. Doesn't exactly sound like the actions of a pedophile.

Btw- Keep obfuscating the details of that debunked mall ban. Yeah there are people that say show me facts (I guess you'll call that a side) and then there are people that jump up and down saying "it has to be true, we don't care what the facts are".

You fall into the latter group.

Girl was 18 at the time and the legal drinking age was 19. You really got him with that one..

Same girl said Moore was a perfect gentleman and they kissed a few times. Doesn't exactly sound like the actions of a pedophile.

Btw- Keep obfuscating the details of that debunked mall ban. Yeah there are people that say show me facts (I guess you'll call that a side) and then there are people that jump up and down saying "it has to be true, we don't care what the facts are".

You fall into the latter group.

Leigh Corfman
The allegations: Leigh Corfman told the Washington Post that she met Moore in 1979 when she was just 14 years old. The then-district attorney offered to watch Corfman while her mother attended a custody hearing, she said, and he asked for her phone number when he was alone with her. Corfman said that days later, Moore drove her to his house and kissed her. During a second encounter, he allegedly took off her shirt and pants and touched her over her underwear and led her hands to touch him over his underwear. “I wanted it over with,” Corfman told the Post.

Wendy Miller
The allegations: Wendy Miller told the Post that she met Moore when she was 14 and working at Gadsden Mall. She claimed that Moore asked her out on dates when she was 16, but her mother forbid her from going out with Moore. Miller said that she was flattered at the time. “Now that I’ve gotten older, the idea that a grown man would want to take out a teenager, that’s disgusting to me,” she told the Post.

There's the pedo shit

And here he is plying a minor with wine on dates, in his 30s

Gloria Thacker Deason
The allegations: Gloria Thacker Deason told the Post that she met Moore when she was 18 at the department store where she worked at the Gadsden Mall. She said they dated on and off over several months, including dates where they drank wine. But she said that the relationship did not go beyond kissing. “My mom was really, really strict, and my curfew was 10:30, but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” she told the Post.

In short, fuck off, creep.

Which is why the fake news is trying to paint the picture that she did, when she didn't.

She added a date and place to the bottom, hardly a "forgery."

Yet I'm sure than 9/10 fox news viewers think she forged the entire entry, due to their corrupt and deceptive source of information.

I love wieners in my mouth

Haha you like wieners

Kinda makes a difference when you adds to what someone wrote

What are you? A fetus? No one is talking about your grandmas era, where one had to worry about your wife being brought down by some plague. Or the notion that you needed to start procreating by 20 at the latest so that you had some kin that could till the fields by the time your knee's started going out on you. We're talking about the 70's for gods sake. I grew up in the south. And no, it absolutely wasn't common, or condoned, or favored, to have a dude in his mid-30's trying to nail to fucking teenager (or date them, or court them, or whatever you guys are trying to pretend his real motivations were).

The idea that an ADA would be spending all his spare time at the mall chatting up 14-17 year-olds, as being normal, or culturally acceptable, or anything other than outright creepy, is just utter horseshit.

There was this guy named Elvis that was big as shit in the 70's. Maybe you haven't heard of him.

Anyway he started dating his wife when she was 14 and married her when she was 20. Oh that Elvis fellow was from TN.

Marilyn Monroe married at 16, Solonge(sp) Knowls-17. And it isn't just the south. Alyia (NY) married R. Kelly, Courtney Stodden (WA) married a 50yo guy when she was 16. Sandra Dee (NJ) This shit aint unheard of.

Last edited:
You have a convicted Rapist who admitted to committing domestic battery and was accused by multiple women of sexual assault as your avatar. There is a bit of irony in that.

If I'm not mistaken the girl was 17 at the time of the incident as well.

Which is why the fake news is trying to paint the picture that she did, when she didn't.

She added a date and place to the bottom, hardly a "forgery."

Yet I'm sure than 9/10 fox news viewers think she forged the entire entry, due to their corrupt and deceptive source of information.

Except she brought that yearbook out after Moore and others said he'd never been to that restaurant. That was her proof that he went there and was a regular and she held it out as if he put the time and place in the notes.

Leigh Corfman
The allegations: Leigh Corfman told the Washington Post that she met Moore in 1979 when she was just 14 years old. The then-district attorney offered to watch Corfman while her mother attended a custody hearing, she said, and he asked for her phone number when he was alone with her. Corfman said that days later, Moore drove her to his house and kissed her. During a second encounter, he allegedly took off her shirt and pants and touched her over her underwear and led her hands to touch him over his underwear. “I wanted it over with,” Corfman told the Post.

So is anyone going to investigate this claim?

Btw you left out the part that all these calls and meetings supposedly happened at mom's house, but we know that mom gave the dad custody the day that Moore met her.

Wendy Miller
The allegations: Wendy Miller told the Post that she met Moore when she was 14 and working at Gadsden Mall. She claimed that Moore asked her out on dates when she was 16, but her mother forbid her from going out with Moore. Miller said that she was flattered at the time. “Now that I’ve gotten older, the idea that a grown man would want to take out a teenager, that’s disgusting to me,” she told the Post.

There's the pedo shit

He asked out a 16yo which is/was legal in Alabama. Mom said no. Sure, it's creepy (maybe even disgusting as you say), but not illegal and certainly doesn't show a tendency toward pedophilia.

And here he is plying a minor with wine on dates, in his 30s

Gloria Thacker Deason
The allegations: Gloria Thacker Deason told the Post that she met Moore when she was 18 at the department store where she worked at the Gadsden Mall. She said they dated on and off over several months, including dates where they drank wine. But she said that the relationship did not go beyond kissing. “My mom was really, really strict, and my curfew was 10:30, but she would let me stay out later with Roy,” she told the Post.

1st- do you know the definitions of MINOR?

In the United States as of 1995, minor is generally legally defined as a person under the age of 18.

2nd- She was a college freshman:

Deason said that their relationship started in 1979, and he never forced himself on her. They met while she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store inside Gadsden Mall when she was 18. She told The Post that she was attending Gadsden State Community College at the time and was still living at home with her parents, adding that she typically had a “strict curfew.” But because of Moore’s stature, her mother felt comfortable allowing him to see her.​

Looks like Moore got mom's permission to date an 18yo college freshman. There is just so much fail in your posts. And yes, it was wrong to give a college freshman wine when the legal drinking age was 19 - Moore shouldn't have done that.

In short, fuck off, creep.

giphy.gif

So is anyone going to investigate this claim?

Btw you left out the part that all these calls and meetings supposedly happened at mom's house, but we know that mom gave the dad custody the day that Moore met her.

He asked out a 16yo which is/was legal in Alabama. Mom said no. Sure, it's creepy (maybe even disgusting as you say), but not illegal and certainly doesn't show a tendency toward pedophilia.

1st- do you know the definitions of MINOR?

In the United States as of 1995, minor is generally legally defined as a person under the age of 18.

2nd- She was a college freshman:

Deason said that their relationship started in 1979, and he never forced himself on her. They met while she worked at the jewelry counter of a department store inside Gadsden Mall when she was 18. She told The Post that she was attending Gadsden State Community College at the time and was still living at home with her parents, adding that she typically had a “strict curfew.” But because of Moore’s stature, her mother felt comfortable allowing him to see her.​

Looks like Moore got mom's permission to date an 18yo college freshman. There is just so much fail in your posts. And yes, it was wrong to give a college freshman wine when the legal drinking age was 19 - Moore shouldn't have done that.

giphy.gif

People are typically not happy at others who obfuscate for sexual predators who ask out teenagers in their 30s, even in alabama.

Your av is quite apt for what I think of your sentiment....

People are typically not happy at others who obfuscate for sexual predators who ask out teenagers in their 30s, even in alabama.

Your av is quite apt for what I think of your sentiment....

You've already said he's a creep for dating a college freshman so you're opinions aren't really important to me.

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

You've already said he's a creep for dating a college freshman so you're opinions aren't really important to me.

tumblr_md42dow0sv1r5x5zu.gif

And you're obfuscating for a man who, in his 30s, hit on and dated 14 to 16 year olds. Congrats....

And you're obfuscating for a man who, in his 30s, hit on and dated 14 to 16 year olds. Congrats....

I contend that he dated 16-23yo girls - creepy, but not illegal.

If you care to (hell, if anyone cares to) investigate the allegations of Corfman I'd be willing to change my stance.

There was this guy named Elvis that was big as shit in the 70's. Maybe you haven't heard of him.

Anyway he started dating his wife when she was 14 and married her when she was 20. Oh that Elvis fellow was from TN.

Marilyn Monroe married at 16, Solonge(sp) Knowls-17. And it isn't just the south. Alyia (NY) married R. Kelly, Courtney Stodden (WA) married a 50yo guy when she was 16. Sandra Dee (NJ) This shit aint unheard of.

And they are no more qualified for the Senate that Moore is. There a likely thousands of actual child molesters in the US alone. Does that excuse the next guy coming along? The "everyone else is doing it" is a shitty argument.

And they are no more qualified for the Senate that Moore is. There a likely thousands of actual child molesters in the US alone. Does that excuse the next guy coming along? The "everyone else is doing it" is a shitty argument.

We're talking about your post stating that such things weren't done in the south in the 70's. So which is it - you really didn't know or you were just shit posting?

To be a molester you have to actually molest someone. The girls that said they dated him claim he never tried anything sexual (1 said he read poetry and played his guitar).

I keep saying investigate the allegations by Corfman and you guys keep saying that the fake mall ban and the fact that he remembered seeing his wife at a dance recital 8 years before he ever spoke to her prove he's guilty.

We're talking about your post stating that such things weren't done in the south in the 70's. So which is it - you really didn't know or you were just shit posting?

I said it wasn't looked upon favorably, and it wasn't. I said it wasn't common, and it wasn't, despite you finding two examples of celebrities doing such.

Lol these were all scandals

Roy Moore is getting the R.Kelly treatment. People are just ignoring the fact that this dude is a creep.

if he wins roy moore is going to be hanging on republicans and drag them down. there is no way he is going out quietly either. its going to be a sideshow

Back