Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

...and Gloria Allred laughed all the way to the bank.

No, you and I are having a discussion. What other Forum posters are saying is irrelevant.

I supported my claim with a line of thought, support yours. 'But but but other posters' isn't going to cut it

Perhaps you're just late to the thread, but a few posters have been asking for evidence of these acts since the thread started. Several other posters presented "evidence" that was shown to be lies, rumor, and completely irrelevant.

Moore can still be charged with a crime, Moore can be sued for defamation for calling the women liars. So when I suggest it's time to take this to court and find out the truth; well..... forgive me for thinking you were being disingenuous by saying there isn't any use - if in fact you weren't be disingenuous.

So yes, I agree with you that there isn't any evidence - at least none that has been presented to us - but I don't believe that there was ever any intent to prove these allegations in the first place; rather it was simply to slander.

Perhaps you're just late to the thread, but a few posters have been asking for evidence of these acts since the thread started. Several other posters presented "evidence" that was shown to be lies, rumor, and completely irrelevant.

Moore can still be charged with a crime, Moore can be sued for defamation for calling the women liars. So when I suggest it's time to take this to court and find out the truth; well..... forgive me for thinking you were being disingenuous by saying there isn't any use - if in fact you weren't be disingenuous.

So yes, I agree with you that there isn't any evidence - at least none that has been presented to us - but I don't believe that there was ever any intent to prove these allegations in the first place; rather it was simply to slander.

Disingenuous?

I laid my thoughts out in plain, simple English.

Their are reasons why women go away after a while. You've entirely ignored that point. and now you've made yourself clear that you think they're just out to slander.

Based on nothing. What an entirely useless way to come to a conclusion

Disingenuous?

I laid my thoughts out in plain, simple English.

Their are reasons why women go away after a while. You've entirely ignored that point. and now you've made yourself clear that you think they're just out to slander.

Based on nothing. What an entirely useless way to come to a conclusion

Every one of those accusers now has a valid case for defamation and I'm sure 0 suits are brought. More importantly we still have the Corfman issue.

What; no one wants him punished for his crimes? There are witnesses, circumstantial evidence, and credibility that can be offered in court in the case of Corfman. Remember he was accused of a crime - one that I continually said should be investigated and charged.

Are you now saying it doesn't matter if he molested Corfman or not? What else am I supposed to conclude except that it was all done to slander and for politics if now you don't really care if he molested a 14yo girl?

Yup...many people...such solid empirical data.

The earth is flat you know.
And vaccinations cause autism...many people say so.

Lol at these SJW fucks.

We're talking about evidence of an event that happened. One guy denies it, lots of people remember it. You've let your hatred and partisanship destroy your soul, and you didn't even get anything out of it. Try to learn from that and improve yourself.

We're talking about evidence of an event that happened. One guy denies it, lots of people remember hearing a rumor about it. Some of us willingly let hatred and partisanship destroy our soul, and we dont even get anything out of it. Try to learn from that and improve yourself.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

I'd say if nothing else, that @LogicalInsanity got a huge lesson out of this - never underestimate the dishonesty some people will stoop to while trying to deny the only facts presented if they go against their narrative.

Fixed that for you. You're welcome.

I'd say if nothing else, that @LogicalInsanity got a huge lesson out of this - never underestimate the dishonesty some people will stoop to while trying to deny the only facts presented if they go against their narrative.

The lesson is that partisans will literally defend a child molester as long as he has the correct letter next to his name. And, like I said, he ended up losing anyway so you guys didn't get anything out of it but an eternal black mark on your souls.

You just have to read this thread to see that nonexistent mall bans "prove" he molested Corfman.

You're wondering why they don't pursue it in court and then citing their legal evidence as non-existant mall bans? Am I reading you correctly?

...and Gloria Allred laughed all the way to the bank.

1. In what way did she profit from this?

2. In what ways would her actions have been different if, in your eyes, she was not profiting from this?

Every one of those accusers now has a valid case for defamation and I'm sure 0 suits are brought. More importantly we still have the Corfman issue.

What; no one wants him punished for his crimes? There are witnesses, circumstantial evidence, and credibility that can be offered in court in the case of Corfman. Remember he was accused of a crime - one that I continually said should be investigated and charged.

Are you now saying it doesn't matter if he molested Corfman or not? What else am I supposed to conclude except that it was all done to slander and for politics if now you don't really care if he molested a 14yo girl?

There are plenty of women who don't want to pursue legal action because of consequences to themselves when they have plenty of evidence. Why don't you understand that people with no evidence are probably even less likely to pursue legal action?

This wasn't started by women trying to bring down Moore. All these women did was corroborate their roles in incidents that the Washington Post was reporting on.

The lesson is that partisans will literally defend a child molester as long as he has the correct letter next to his name. And, like I said, he ended up losing anyway so you guys didn't get anything out of it but an eternal black mark on your souls.

And the left dishonestly stooped to denying the only facts presented - mall manager and head of security saying there was no mall ban - to continue repeating the discredited rumor...ala "many people remember it"

I don't think you guys believe in souls so probably no black mark for you.

And the left dishonestly stooped to denying the only facts presented - mall manager and head of security saying there was no mall ban - to continue repeating the discredited rumor...ala "many people remember it"

The head of security said they don't have records that go back that far, not that there was no ban. But:

This past weekend, I spoke or messaged with more than a dozen people—including a major political figure in the state—who told me that they had heard, over the years, that Moore had been banned from the mall because he repeatedly badgered teen-age girls. Some say that they heard this at the time, others in the years since. These people include five members of the local legal community, two cops who worked in the town, several people who hung out at the mall in the early eighties, and a number of former mall employees. (A request for comment from the Moore campaign was not answered.) Several of them asked that I leave their names out of this piece. The stories that they say they’ve heard for years have been swirling online in the days since the Post published its report. “Sources tell me Moore was actually banned from the Gadsden Mall and the YMCA for his inappropriate behavior of soliciting sex from young girls,” the independent Alabama journalist Glynn Wilson wrote on his Web site on Sunday, declining to divulge sources

Teresa Jones, a deputy district attorney for Etowah County in the early eighties, told CNN last week that “it was common knowledge that Roy dated high-school girls.” Jones told me that she couldn’t confirm the alleged mall banning, but said, “It’s a rumor I’ve heard for years.”

[Former mall worker Greg] Legat says that he saw Moore there a few times, even though his understanding then was that he had already been banned. “It started around 1979, I think,” Legat said. “I know the ban was still in place when I got there.” Legat recalled a Gadsden police officer named J. D. Thomas, now retired, who worked security at the mall. “J. D. was a fixture there, when I was working at the store,” Legat said. “He really looked after the kids there. He was a good guy. J. D. told me, ‘If you see Roy, let me know. He’s banned from the mall.’ ” Legat recalled Thomas telling him, “If you see Moore here, tell me. I’ll take care of him.’ ”

You're playing dumb about this and defending this sleaze because he's in your party. That's it. Your position is ridiculous, and you know it is, but you're advancing it anyway because you'll defend anything in the name of partisanship.

Last edited:
You're wondering why they don't pursue it in court and then citing their legal evidence as non-existant mall bans? Am I reading you correctly?

It was a facetious statement. Many posters in the thread kept claiming that was evidence as a few of us told them it was an allegation.

Fact is however that there isn't a statute of limitation on Corman's allegation so yes, I would expect some sort of investigation and charges if appropriate.

The head of security said they don't have records that go back that far, not that there was no ban. But:

Jacky, you're being dishonest again. The current mall owners said that they don't have records going back that far. Johny Adams was the head of security in the 70s and 80s:

“In my 26 years working at Gadsden Mall, I never heard anything about Roy Moore being banned from the mall or any other mention of issues concerning him. As the Operations Manager overseeing Mall Security, I would have been aware of something like that.” – Johnny Adams​

You're playing dumb about this and defending this sleaze because he's in your party. That's it. Your position is ridiculous, and you know it is, but you're advancing it anyone because you'll defend anything in the name of partisanship.

I don't belong to a party.

Defending? I said investigate and charge him.

And you're still posting a link that straight out says that people "HEARD" it. ie it's rumor Jack. Even the one of the people on record said they saw him at the mall after this alleged ban - obviously it was false or no one was enforcing it.

It was a facetious statement. Many posters in the thread kept claiming that was evidence as a few of us told them it was an allegation.

Fact is however that there isn't a statute of limitation on Corman's allegation so yes, I would expect some sort of investigation and charges if appropriate.

Did you see my other post to you?

Back