Elections Roy Moore Accuser Beverly Nelson Admits She Forged Yearbook

I said it wasn't looked upon favorably, and it wasn't. I said it wasn't common, and it wasn't, despite you finding two examples of celebrities doing such.

Yeah, I mean all those southerners really turned their backs on Elvis......

As for the 2 examples (btw it was 3) do you expect me to list random people that you've never heard of?

And for crying out loud - Seinfeld, R. Kelly, Polanski, Kobe Bryant, Joel Madden, Wilmer Valerrama, Tyga, Doug Hutchison, Justin Gasten (who btw was hooked up with Miley by her dad; a southerner).

Many people say it huh
Must be true
That means the clintons are murderers
Tyson is the great hw ever
Nickleback is great

Yup...many people...such solid empirical data.

The earth is flat you know.
And vaccinations cause autism...many people say so.

Lol at these SJW fucks.

Yeah, I mean all those southerners really turned their backs on Elvis......

As for the 2 examples (btw it was 3) do you expect me to list random people that you've never heard of?

And for crying out loud - Seinfeld, R. Kelly, Polanski, Kobe Bryant, Joel Madden, Wilmer Valerrama, Tyga, Doug Hutchison, Justin Gasten (who btw was hooked up with Miley by her dad; a southerner).

Mate you can list as many people as you want. The bottom line is that a dude in his mid-30's trying to get with a 14-17 year old is fucked up. And yeah, despite his great music, many people talked down on Elvis for his known preference for little girls.

Now if you run in circles where no one cares about this, ok. Most of us don't.

Lol these were all scandals

Scandals when? Not in the 70's. Elvis was the greatest thing since sliced bread; Bobby Darrin had his own variety show while Sandra Dee was America's sweetheart; Polankski was given lifetime achievement awards well after the 70s; and no on ever called to pull Seinfeld off the air.

Scandals when? Not in the 70's. Elvis was the greatest thing since sliced bread; Bobby Darrin had his own variety show while Sandra Dee was America's sweetheart; Polankski was given lifetime achievement awards well after the 70s; and no on ever called to pull Seinfeld off the air.

Yawn.

Doesn't matter, Jones won and I expect all the accusers to slip away never to be heard from again.

There really aren't any other options.

They can't bring him to court.

Doesn't matter, Jones won and I expect all the accusers to slip away never to be heard from again.

What would be the point of them sticking around? The election is over, nobody cares about them or Moore for that matter anymore.

They’ll go away
If it is false I hope he sues

The guys political views already sucked, no need to make shut up if they are

There isn't a statute of limitations for Corfman since she was under 16 and the others now have a case for defamation.

https://victimsofcrime.org/docs/DNA Resource Center/sol-for-sexual-assault-check-chart---final---copy.pdf?sfvrsn=2

with what evidence to get a conviction?

that's the burden of victims of things like this. dont speak up, your fault, and you're an opportunist if you decide to speak of later. speak up, with no real evidence to substantiate anything, and now you're a liar.

so again, there aren't any other options but to go away at this point.

with what evidence to get a conviction?

that's the burden of victims of things like this. dont speak up, your fault, and you're an opportunist if you decide to speak of later. speak up, with no real evidence to substantiate anything, and now you're a liar.

so again, there aren't any other options but to go away at this point.

Come on, the guys have been posting "evidence" for weeks.

They’ll go away
If it is false I hope he sues

The guys political views already sucked, no need to make shut up if they are

There wont be any suit - they don't have to prove that he did it if he sues them; he has to prove that they lied maliciously.

How do you prove malice without proving you didn't do it in the first place?

You just have to read this thread to see that nonexistent mall bans "prove" he molested Corfman.

No, you and I are having a discussion. What other Forum posters are saying is irrelevant.

I supported my claim with a line of thought, support yours. 'But but but other posters' isn't going to cut it

There wont be any suit - they don't have to prove that he did it if he sues them; he has to prove that they lied maliciously.

How do you prove malice without proving you didn't do it in the first place?
He should have came out saying hey sexually assisted him and are trying to turn it around since he’d be pursuing legislation as a senator to remove he statue of limitations on sexual assault

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back