white men who tried to blow up mosque and apartment building demand Trump voters on the jury

This has got to be in the running for stupid comment of the day.

But of course you think it's true . . . because all Trump voters are full-fledged hate-filled murderers . . . right?

They have recently acquitted white terrorists who took over government buildings with firearms and tried to overthrow the federal government. You might be surprised.

He should get a jury of conservative Muslims.

And a punishment in line with the Quran.

https://www.rawstory.com/2017/12/me...lot-demand-trump-voters-on-their-jury-report/

Seems to me that, if they didn't want to be tried in the city, they should have tried to kill hundreds of people in the country. (Not how anything works, but I'd like to see the looks on their faces as someone tells them that.)
in this climate, and after the debacle of a trial involving the idiots that took over the wildlife refuge, i would not be surprised if a trump voting kansas jury lets them off.

It's true. A large % of Trump voters could care less about crimes such as rape, murder... as long as liberals are butthurt. THAT is the most important thing to them.

Based on what? Your limited interaction with someone you're assuming fits that description on an internet message board? There are idiots who voted for Trump. There are also idiots who voted for Hillary. Then there are those idiots who couldn't remember to freaking vote.

Is this your first day here?

That's a joke right? I mean I'm not on here 24/7, but I've seen enough to know stupid posts when I see them.

Also see Alabama about to elect Roy Moore.

So this makes all Trump voters stupid? You really think folks are truly "okay" with rape, murder, etc. as long as you folks on the left are butt hurt about it? Come on dude.

Trumpers in some cases are simply ignorant/uninformed, those I can deal with but another percentage of them are simply scum of the earth who elect child molesters.

This applies to more than just "Trumpers" . . . and if you think liberals are truly any better, man, have I got some ocean from property in Oklahoma I'd like to sell ya . . .

Not to mention they sympathize with right wing white nationals so there is that... Care to name any redeeming qualities of your average Trump voter?

Sympathize with right wing Nationalists? Every "Trumper" does this? Are you serious?

I can name a few redeeming qualities about this Trump voter . . . if you really care.

They have recently acquitted white terrorists who took over government buildings with firearms and tried to overthrow the federal government. You might be surprised.

That incident equates to a terrorist attack in your eyes?

L
O
F
L

The hyperbole sometimes is laughable in here

Based on what? Your limited interaction with someone you're assuming fits that description on an internet message board? There are idiots who voted for Trump. There are also idiots who voted for Hillary. Then there are those idiots who couldn't remember to freaking vote.

That's a joke right? I mean I'm not on here 24/7, but I've seen enough to know stupid posts when I see them.

So this makes all Trump voters stupid? You really think folks are truly "okay" with rape, murder, etc. as long as you folks on the left are butt hurt about it? Come on dude.

This applies to more than just "Trumpers" . . . and if you think liberals are truly any better, man, have I got some ocean from property in Oklahoma I'd like to sell ya . . .

Sympathize with right wing Nationalists? Every "Trumper" does this? Are you serious?

I can name a few redeeming qualities about this Trump voter . . . if you really care.

I stand by ALL of my statements. Get your head out of the sand

That incident equates to a terrorist attack in your eyes?

L
O
F
L

The hyperbole sometimes is laughable in here

Everything I described is exactly what happened.

They seized a federal building using firearms.

They threatened to kill any law enforcement that tried to remove them.

They called others to gather weapons, join their cause and kill government officials / law enforcement.

The demanded the removal of federal, state and municipal governments, to be replaced by their own.

In the middle of the seige, they brought in a former judge to help implement their own rule of law. They tried to negotiate with nearby communities in the implementation of their own rule of law, traveling to those communities during the seige.

They demanded the release of two criminals, convicted on the testimony of their own family members.

Change the color of their skin and you would have no trouble calling them terrorists. Especially since, as sovereign citizens, they're the number one source of domestic terrorism in the United States and the number one killer of law enforcement officials.

Can you imagine the angry shits you'd be filling your pants with if Muslims took over a federal building, threatened to kill government officials, demanded the rule of Sharia law, and belonged to a terrorist organization that had a history of murdering Americans?

Why, your pants would be so full of angry shit that you wouldn't be able to type stupid things on the internet. That's pretty severe.

Last edited:
These guys are no different than the radical Muslim fucks they hate...

Targeting innocent women and children is fucked up, and a pansy thing to do.

This is side tracking and playing devil's
These guys are no different than the radical Muslim fucks they hate...

Targeting innocent women and children is fucked up, and a pansy thing to do.

Do you have equal outrage when we kill women and children as part of collateral damage? I am not saying it is right but if that is ok or acceptable a bad precident has been set.

lol you're pretty high and mighty for someone who sure hasn't written any

That post you quoted, was the one I was refering to. I wrote something but deleted it because it was kind of dumb.

I would have voted for Trump in the election if I was an American citizen. If it is all true, then fuck them, I think the cost of three bullets and a bonfire is cheaper than 3 meals a day.

It would be a strange jury if they had no Trump voters as he received 46% of the vote.

Everything I described is exactly what happened.

They seized a federal building using firearms.

They threatened to kill any law enforcement that tried to remove them.

They called others to gather weapons, join their cause and kill government officials / law enforcement.

The demanded the removal of federal, state and municipal governments, to be replaced by their own.

In the middle of the seige, they brought in a former judge to help implement their own rule of law. They tried to negotiate with nearby communities in the implementation of their own rule of law, traveling to those communities during the seige.

They demanded the release of two criminals, convicted on the testimony of their own family members.

Change the color of their skin and you would have no trouble calling them terrorists. Especially since, as sovereign citizens, they're the number one source of domestic terrorism in the United States and the number one killer of law enforcement officials.

Can you imagine the angry shits you'd be filling your pants with if Muslims took over a federal building, threatened to kill government officials, demanded the rule of Sharia law, and belonged to a terrorist organization that had a history of murdering Americans?

Why, your pants would be so full of angry shit that you wouldn't be able to type stupid things on the internet. That's pretty severe.

That's a nice write up for someone that was not there.

i think their hope is to get that one guy to 12 Angry Men the rest of the jury...

good luck w/ that

Back