Ramp up to WWIII

The capital of Israel is in Tel Aviv. It should remain there. There is no need to move the capital, unless you want trouble. I wonder what Americans and the U.S. Congress think about the President's decision. Do they even care?

Well, the Israelis have been moving Palestinians out of Jerusalem and Israel since 1948. I don't see the situation going nuclear. Jewish control over the Temple Mount was another bad decision a few months ago. 69 years of the same shit. Not much sympathy or empathy for the Arabs from the Jewish camp. Seems like not much was learned from Nazi Germany in WWII.

Again, "The question to be asked is how long can the history of anti-semitism and the Holocaust be used as a fence to exempt Israel from arguments and sanctions against it for its behavior towards the Palestinians, arguments and sanctions that were used against other repressive governments, such as South Africa? How long are we going to deny that the cries of the people of Gaza... are directly connected to the policies of the Israeli government and not to the cries of the victims of Nazism? You cannot continue to victimize someone else just because you yourself were a victim once, there has to be a limit." Edward Said

We are in agreement. Quoting Said...niiice. Didn't think I'd see him quoted in this vast sea of pro-Westernerization.

Quoting Said, didn't think I'd see him quoted in this vast sea of pro-Westernerization.

Where is @abiG? That girl is really smart and has some great views on this issue. She is also Jewish.
531839.jpg

Putin and Islamic community are not happy with Trump's Jerusalem move:

You sound like you're hoping it happens. You realize if WWIII occurs, you will most assuredly die. As with most of the industrialized world. In the Americas and Europe. What the hell makes you think Putin wants to die?

You sound like you're hoping it happens. You realize if WWIII occurs, you will most assuredly die. As with most of the industrialized world. In the Americas and Europe. What the hell makes you think Putin wants to die?

Why would anyone want this? People are getting real serious and tense.

I was hoping to do business in the area.

Came here to post this. A lot of sound and fury, signifying nothing. Even the Intifada seems to be fizzling out.
I would not expect anything too immediately, but I would predict, as this plays out, that a rocket will be fired or there will be a suicide bomber and it will be blamed on all of Palestine. Regardless of the evidence, the media will declare the IDF's story to be absolute fact and Israel's bombs will reign supreme yet again.

If it moves past the point of regional conflict and another nation grows some balls and finally says no to the zionists, then God only knows where this ends.

To be fair, isn't all the Israeli "capitol stuff" like their congress and supreme court in Jerusalem?
Yes, and that exposes the war criminality in and of itself. Jerusalem is not even part of Israel and never has been.

You think the Palestinians are pissed? Picture for a sec, a White Christian sect decides to go down to Mexico, stick their flag in the middle of downtown Mexico City, and claim that land as their own... let alone because God said so.

Can anybody on here tell me that the Mexicans would be fine with that?

Heck, this just doesn't fit the narrative.

Trump teamed up with with Putin in election collusion and therefore is
his puppet or Trump doesn't give a rip about Putin.

Pick one.

I know it can change as needed but at least pick one for the day.

Putin and the Islamic community are not happy with Trump's Jerusalem move:

If Putin really wants to die for muslims well then that his choice. but he won´t he recognize west jersualem as israel capital. reason he cannot be anti islam is because muslims are like 9% of russia population and in regions that used to want to secede. also he trying to recreate USSR 2.0, and he needs the central asia muslim secular countries to agree. they will not if he anti islam

Doesn't look good for the West, to be honest. Middle Eastern and North African destabilization threatens Western Europe and we may see a wave of totalitarianism if there are stronger waves of migrations and wars.

That's what people were saying about Ukraine, The Crimea, and Syria. Dude is definitely up to something.

Crimea and Ukraine are one in the same

Putin was right about Syria. We were wrong

Putin will make a play for Turkey - that is his play out of this.

I would not expect anything too immediately, but I would predict, as this plays out, that a rocket will be fired or there will be a suicide bomber and it will be blamed on all of Palestine. Regardless of the evidence, the media will declare the IDF's story to be absolute fact and Israel's bombs will reign supreme yet again.

If it moves past the point of regional conflict and another nation grows some balls and finally says no to the zionists, then God only knows where this ends.

Yes, and that exposes the war criminality in and of itself. Jerusalem is not even part of Israel and never has been.

You think the Palestinians are pissed? Picture for a sec, a White Christian sect decides to go down to Mexico, stick their flag in the middle of downtown Mexico City, and claim that land as their own... let alone because God said so.

Can anybody on here tell me that the Mexicans would be fine with that?
Well, it is now. Too bad you're unable to accept it. Lol at any country in the region growing any balls. @KnightTemplar was right.

What don't you understand that they were both, throughout history, Russian property?

Bro. You named them separately in your original post. As if they were 2 different things.

Bro. You named them separately in your original post. As if they were 2 different things.

Are they not two separate regions of land inhabited by different people?

Back