Ramp up to WWIII

Nuclear weapons have forever changed the game.

You're not going to find virtually any instances of nuclear powers openly declaring war on one another because of it.

if we went threw with the star wars program nuclear weapons would have been almost been a fail

Virtually every current capital in the world was once another civilization's land. Sometimes, you should just cut your losses.
We have the Nuremberg principles now and stealing land in war is a war crime. In December of just last year the UN determined by a nearly unanimous vote, that you are wrong. The final vote was 14 to nothing with one abstention, America.

23 December 2016

Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law, Security Council Reaffirms

14 Delegations in Favour of Resolution 2334 (2016) as United States Abstains

The Security Council reaffirmed this afternoon that Israel’s establishment of settlements in Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, had no legal validity, constituting a flagrant violation under international law and a major obstacle to the vision of two States living side-by-side in peace and security, within internationally recognized borders.

Adopting resolution 2334 (2016) by 14 votes, with the United States abstaining, the Council reiterated its demand that Israel immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem. It underlined that it would not recognize any changes to the 4 June 1967 lines, including with regard to Jerusalem, other than those agreed by the two sides through negotiations....

https://www.un.org/press/en/2016/sc12657.doc.htm

You gotta think he got something material for this.

Surely he isn't stupid enough to give away a key piece of leverage for nothing.

Heck, this just doesn't fit the narrative.

Trump teamed up with with Putin in election collusion and therefore is
his puppet or Trump doesn't give a rip about Putin.

Pick one.

I know it can change as needed but at least pick one for the day.

Putin wanted Trump while Trump just wanted Trump and didn't care who helped.

We have the Nuremberg principles now and stealing land in war is a war crime. In December of just last year the UN determined by a nearly unanimous vote, that you are wrong. The final vote was 14 to nothing with one abstention, America.

23 December 2016

Israel’s Settlements Have No Legal Validity, Constitute Flagrant Violation of International Law, Security Council Reaffirms

The Security Council reaffirmed this afternoon that Israel’s establishment of settlements in Palestinian territory occupied since 1967, including East Jerusalem, had no legal validity, constituting a flagrant violation under international law and a major obstacle to the vision of two States living side-by-side in peace and security, within internationally recognized borders.

Adopting resolution 2334 (2016) by 14 votes, with the United States abstaining, the Council reiterated its demand that Israel immediately and completely cease all settlement activities in the occupied Palestinian territory, including East Jerusalem. It underlined that it would not recognize any changes to the 4 June 1967 lines, including with regard to Jerusalem, other than those agreed by the two sides through negotiations....

Oh, really? This UN resolution makes it retroactive? So, even land stolen prior to the day the resolution was passed becomes a "war crime?" I mean, exactly how far back does this go because virtually every civilization on earth has conquest in it's history?

What a powerful body of dictatorships this UN is. I mean, even Russia didn't abstain?

Who did Israel steal Jerusalem from?

Why not? What is suppose to happen?
https://www.nextbigfuture.com/2017/...rld-power-will-accelerate-over-the-2020s.html
http://warisboring.com/russias-su-57-stealth-fighter-is-doomed-to-fail/
https://thediplomat.com/2017/08/russia-to-receive-100-next-generation-battle-tanks-by-2020/ (100 instead of 2500)
http://www.ponarseurasia.org/memo/russias-military-modernization-plans-2018-2027

Basicly there just isn't (going to be) enough money to finance all of their plans....
Ofcourse their nuclear arsenal alone and huge manpower will ensure they stay a big player for a long time

Oh, really? This UN resolution makes it retroactive? So, even land stolen prior to the day the resolution was passed becomes a "war crime?" I mean, exactly how far back does this go because virtually every civilization on earth has conquest in it's history?
As stated, read the Nuremberg principles. Your 'logic' only works from neanderthal times until then.

What a powerful body of dictatorships this UN is. I mean, even Russia didn't abstain?
That's funny, and no, the final vote was 14-0.

Who did Israel steal Jerusalem from?
The Palestinian people.

As stated, read the Nuremberg principles. Your 'logic' only works from neanderthal times until then.

That far back, huh? The Nuremberg principles make reference to many things but not seizing land. :rolleyes:

That's funny, and no, the final vote was 14-0.

It's hilarious. I mean all those non-democratic nations, with histories of human rights abuses within the past century, have the power to tell democratic nations what's up. :D

The Palestinian people.

Well, I am pretty sure the Romans took Jerusalem from the Jews first. The UN needs to get on that. Make it a crime (retroactively).

That far back, huh? The Nuremberg principles make reference to many things but not seizing land. :rolleyes:
Are you trolling or don't you read your own links?

Principle VI

The crimes hereinafter set out are punishable as crimes under international law:

(a) Crimes against peace:
(i) Planning, preparation, initiation or waging of a war of aggression or a war...

(b) War crimes:
Violations of the laws or customs of war include, but are not limited to, murder, ill-treatment or deportation to slave-labour or for any other purpose of civilian population of or in occupied territory...

It's hilarious. I mean all those non-democratic nations, with histories of human rights abuses within the past century, have the power to tell democratic nations what's up. :D
Are you even aware of the nations you are commenting on?

Current Members
Permanent and Non-Permanent Members
The Council is composed of 15 Members:

http://www.un.org/en/sc/members/

Well, I am pretty sure the Romans took Jerusalem from the Jews first. The UN needs to get on that. Make it a crime (retroactively).
Many different people controlled that land, but that idea is stupid for obvious reasons.

We have the 'Nuremberg principles' now and stealing land in war is a war crime. In December of just last year the UN determined by a nearly unanimous vote, that you are wrong.

The UN and the 'Nuremberg Principles'. <Lmaoo> Does anyone listen to what the UN has to say anymore? Make all the rules you want, who is going to enforce them? Yes, lets review what the Israelis were doing in Israel on 9/11 when the eyes of the world were focusing on New York city. Lets review what happened to the USS Liberty in 1967.

Isn't Putin also Christian?

He is Christian from the Russian Orthodox Church. According to Putin, his religious awakening began after a serious car crash involving his wife in 1993, and a life-threatening fire that burned down their house in 1996. Don't forget that as head of the KGB this was the most ruthless man in Russia at one time. He does respect Trump for being a 'hawk'. Not a pussy, I mean 'dove' like Obama.

What is Jerusalem worth?

The UN and the 'Nuremberg Principles'. Lmaoo Does anyone listen to what the UN has to say anymore?
Yes, but every action against Israel is vetoed by the US. We continue to green light the war criminality which makes enforcement impossible until the rest of the world grows some balls and then it's time to take cover. This charade will not last forever. And with all that said, it still does not change, exempt Israel or anyone else form international law.

Yes, lets review what the Israelis were doing in Israel on 9/11 when the eyes of the world were focusing on New York city
Probably for another thread, but I agree.

Lets review what happened to the USS Liberty in 1967.

Yes, but every action against Israel is vetoed by the US.

Good point. ...and who influences U.S. foreign policy as it relates to Israel? A U.S. Congress made up in good part of Jewish members. An extremely smart move by the Jews.

I am Jew, but not a Zionist.

Why are you not a Zionist? Why do you take up the Arab cause?

Good point. ...and who influences U.S. foreign policy as it relates to Israel? A U.S. Congress made up in good part of Jewish members. An extremely smart move by the Jews.
And AIPAC and their ilk, and Kushner whose family has actually donated millions to funding these illegal racial colonies.

Why are you not a Zionist? Why do you take up the Arab cause?
Zionism is a racist ideology that mistakenly is conflated with Judaism and is dangerous to America.

I have been an activist for some time and I feel the need to offer a voice for those with none. I also believe that if America and the world does not wake soon to the zionist scam, that we may all become Palestinians.

23 December 2016

Surprise surprise. The U.N. is just an world "government" that Islam has taken over.

Last edited:
Surprise surprise. The U.N. is just an Islamic world government that it's taken over.
It is not Islamic, that is crap, I posted the list of the nations you are discussing.

Yes, but every action against Israel is vetoed by the US. We continue to green light the war criminality which makes enforcement impossible until the rest of the world grows some balls and then it's time to take cover. This charade will not last forever. And with all that said, it still does not change, exempt Israel or anyone else form international law.

Different religions have different ideas about what the charade is.

It is not Islamic, that is crap, I posted the list of the nations you are discussing.

I don't know how anyone with half a brain falls for this. But nice try. If Islamic doctrine didn't specify the Jewish race as the bad guy It'd all be a lot more believable. Indeed the gig is almost up.

Zionism is a racist ideology that mistakenly is conflated with Judaism and is dangerous to America. I have been an activist for some time and I feel the need to offer a voice for those with none. I also believe that if America and the world does not wake soon to the zionist scam, that we may all become Palestinians.

Interesting. ...are your parents both Jewish? Why would you be against a Jewish state? I bet your Jewish friends don't like you very much. :( But where to put all the Jews currently in Israel? No, we can't turn back the clock and Israel will not cease to exist. 'Zionism, a racist ideology' -- strong words. Sounding a bit like the 'Ku Klux Klan' here in America. Wonder why you feel that way.

Well, here is a beautiful quote from the Torah and the Old Testament that both Jews and Christians share -- Isaiah:

Back