Who irritates you more, ultra conservatives and bleeding heart Liberals?

I think most leftists, despite the media narrative, are impartial and/or realistic concerning the issues you claim are extreme.

You actually read stuff in the WR?

Left.

Because of my location and how they have such a strong foothold.

Librals bruh, they savage as fuck. They come with isms and a misplaced sense of justice.

Ultra conservatives are typically just stupid, so you can just pass them by.

This there is no reasoning with them
Nor can you reason with most who wear a maga hat , the extremes from both sides are ridiculous, when the left starts running anyone who looks like those in that pic for Senate they will be as dangerous as the right with the likes of Roy Moore .

Such as? Not arguing, but curious on your take.

Taxation
Health care
Judicial appointees
Military spending
Immgration
Joe Arpaio
Roy Moore
Lgtbq issues

Pretty sure I could go on

Librals bruh, they savage as fuck. They come with isms and a misplaced sense of justice.

Holly shit is this post spot on.

Nor can you reason with most who wear a maga hat , the extremes from both sides are ridiculous, when the left starts running anyone who looks like those in that pic for Senate they will be as dangerous as the right with the likes of Roy Moore .
I find both extreme sides of the aisle to be equally ridiculous in theory, but I'm sorry, Cons are WAY more reasonable than Libs. I can usually have a decent political conversation with some small town fundamentally religious guy that's got a lip full of Copenhagen rocking a cowboy hat even if we completely disagree. The same can't be said for their liberal equivalents from my experiences.

Do you not know what the word savage means? The party that wants all immigrants out, has rampant racism, loves guns, is against the idea of helping the less fortunate and feel women shouldn't have as many rights as men qualifies as savage.

The party that whines online due to a misplaced sense of justice is annoying.

Now go ahead and bring up ANTIFA like they're the majority of the left....

I find both extreme sides of the aisle to be equally ridiculous in theory, but I'm sorry, Cons are WAY more reasonable than Libs. I can usually have a decent political conversation with some small town fundamentally religious guy that's got a lip full of Copenhagen rocking a cowboy hat even if we completely disagree. The same can't be said for their liberal equivalents from my experiences.
True , i would rather talk to people who would be called red necks than an SJW but imo the craziness on the right has seeped all the way to the oval office, on the left I think there is a bit more distance there.

That's probably why the 3 posters here known for arguing the earth is flat are religious conservatives. Because they're reasonable.

So do I, that's why I said the far left.
People can be far left on one issue and conservative on another. To try and get an idea of the feelings of people by watching the news report on what the news is reporting is idiotic. They have been a big part of the problem ever since Reagan did away with the fairness doctrine.

That's probably why the 3 posters here known for arguing the earth is flat are religious conservatives. Because they're reasonable.
Your definition of reasonable is different than mine I guess.

A flat earther speaking his or her mind on an online forum from the comfort of their mom's basement is still more reasonable than these assholes

bleeding heart conservatives. Worried about a fetus, not worried about innocent people on death row. So concerned about corporations not making as much money as absolutely possible. Worried that society doesn't recognize poverty as a moral issue and that the poor are getting away with so much at the expense of decent, god-fearing people... you know, the needy middle and upper classes. Terribly concerned that blacks don't have daddies, wish they would stop worrying about things like disproportionate judicial punishments and police violence.

People can be far left on one issue and conservative on another. To try and get an idea of the feelings of people by watching the news report on what the news is reporting is idiotic. They have been a big part of the problem ever since Reagan did away with the fairness doctrine.
I feel like the Internet has led to more sensationalism than anything else. Back in the Reagan era stupid people barely paid any attention to the news. These days you're average dumbshit that would never have read a newspaper 30 years ago is getting pumped full of bullshit 24/7 on social media.

If we're talking Jerry Falwell vs AIDS Skrillex types, then it's truly stabbed vs shot. Flip a coin.

EDIT maybe ultra liberals in the US. Conservativatards want to turn back the clock to the 50's. Libtcucks want to turn us into Somalia. 'Nuff said.

Last edited:
Your definition of reasonable is different than mine I guess.

A flat earther speaking his or her mind on an online forum from the comfort of their mom's basement is still more reasonable than these assholes

Yeah the difference is I'm using the actual definition of the word 'reasonable'.

People with dumb opinions who are stubborn are kind of unreasonable. People who argue 'the earth is flat and every bit of proof that it's round is faked to hide the existence of god' are so unreasonable they're bordering on mentally retarded.

I'm guessing the adults who believe mermaids are real and Lady Gaga works for satan are more "reasonable" than college kids with funny colored hair who want to see muslims treated nicely too, right?

I feel like the Internet has led to more sensationalism than anything else. Back in the Reagan era stupid people barely paid any attention to the news. These days you're average dumbshit that would never have read a newspaper 30 years ago is getting pumped full of bullshit 24/7 on social media.
I get what you are saying but I think you are overlooking the Fox News effect and, more destructive than that, the overflow of right wing radio talk shows. Many people in this country, especially over 40, do not rely on the internet for their news and get their opinions from listening to evangelical right wing propagandists that litter the airwaves of this country.

Back