NFL Discussion V. 66: Kizer Throws'way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chris Jones of the Cowboys has punted 54 times this season.

As a whole, the Cowboys have given up a total of 55 punt return yards. Insane. Chris Jones is amazing lol

He's a punter but I gotta brag on someone
I know that feel.

Really holding back here lol.

Chris Jones of the Cowboys has punted 54 times this season.

As a whole, the Cowboys have given up a total of 55 punt return yards. Insane. Chris Jones is amazing lol

He's a punter but I gotta brag on someone
#ForTheBrand

Lmao at DeCANgelo losing his shit because the host thinks that Pats should be favored of Pittsburgh. Calm the fuck down sissy boy. I know he's probably not...but if you watch his mannerisms, can you see why we all called him a :eek::eek::eek: in high school (other than the fact that he single handedly beat us in back to back state championships)

It's supposed to be time stamped, if not check it out around the 6:45 mark

Lmao at DeCANgelo losing his shit because the host thinks that Pats should be favored of Pittsburgh. Calm the fuck down sissy boy. I know he's probably not...but if you watch his mannerisms, can you see why we all called him a :eek::eek::eek: in high school (other than the fact that he single handedly beat us in back to back state championships)

It's supposed to be time stamped, if not check it out around the 6:45 mark

They should definitely be favoured. The Dolphin game aside, the Pats are consistently above average to great. The Steelers run from garbage to good. I hope the Pats get ruined, but I fully expect Gronk and a bunch of white guys I've never heard of to carve up a Shazier-less defense.

They should definitely be favoured. The Dolphin game aside, the Pats are consistently above average to great. The Steelers run from garbage to good. I hope the Pats get ruined, but I fully expect Gronk and a bunch of white guys I've never heard of to carve up a Shazier-less defense.

Brady has literally throat fucked the Steelers since he's been in the league

Really holding back here lol.

He's right, but I probably wouldn't have used those words considering the guys are still on the roster and you are stuck with them going forward lol.

Colts vs Broncos tonight. Exciting.

<{clintugh}>

"We're going to take the ball and score."

Cot Dammit, Craigerotti. You insensitive prick, don't let me catch you in the skreets, Bruh. I'll be quick to snatch you up by your nipples and swing you about lika a pair of nunchakus.

Oh, and Fuck Al Harris and everyone else that looks like Al Harris.

Colts vs Broncos tonight. Exciting.

<{clintugh}>

If Collinsworth is announcing you can play the Really drinking game. Take a drink every time he says really and you should be sloshed by halftime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back