Anyone else NOT care about sports?

Leafs!

This man was known as KILLER

s-l1000.jpg

Old skool? I see 93 on that sig

i still like watching rugby union, rugby league, cricket.

Yeah I watch too much sports. It's a waste of time but then so is everything almost. Often I just have it on in the background.

Only my kids sports. Everything else is a now and then kinda thing.

I enjoyed playing baseball as a kid, but I never enjoyed watching any kind of sport except MMA.

I don’t care about any sports other than boxing and mma. I do watch basketball and hockey from time to time.

I go on the deep web & watch "cookie contest".

I don't really care about sports unless it's a sport I'm participating in. I only care about boxing because I box myself. I don't understand why people who don't actually play the sport get so emotional and opinionated.

I used to watch the NBA a long time ago, then MMA, but now I just don't care about them. I'm talking about professional sports. I never gave a shit about football, soccer, etc..

I do like watching the Olympics, though.

It is natural man. I am the opposite. I used to play various sports growing up, but I was never interested in watching any of it. But by the time I went to college, I started to get more and more into watching, and discussing it.

I used to digest baseball boxscores, NBA boxscores, but now with internet where stats are more easily available and HDTV games, I stopped other sports and only follow MMA.

I don't really care about sports unless it's a sport I'm participating in. I only care about boxing because I box myself. I don't understand why people who don't actually play the sport get so emotional and opinionated.
Losers looking for a way to unloserize themselves and say "we" as if they are part of the team.

I still watch plenty of it but I would say the emotional investment these days isn't nearly as strong as it was in my teens and twenties were a bad result could make me depressed for days.

Partly because I'd guess I'm a good deal more fulfilled with my current career than those I had at the time meaning less need to attach my ego to someone else's success.

Losers looking for a way to unloserize themselves and say "we" as if they are part of the team.

Yup. It was crazy when Mayweather vs Pacquiao and Mayweather vs McGregor happened, so many people were all of the sudden experts and really emotionally invested in seeing their guy win. And most of them barely watched boxing before. I've concluded most people are retards.

Yup. It was crazy when Mayweather vs Pacquiao and Mayweather vs McGregor happened, so many people were all of the sudden experts and really emotionally invested in seeing their guy win. And most of them barely watched boxing before. I've concluded most people are retards.
Word.

That was his number. But he was also on the team in 1993!

I wanna check him out, give me a sick vid of some highlights, I don't follow the sport but I want to know why he's called killer, in hockey that can't be good.

Only team I really care about and have an emotional attachment to is the Padres in MLB. I watch them every year and the hope to see them win it all is something that keeps me going sometimes. I know its kind of lame but the thought that we could win the World Series one day and have a big victory parade here in this city is something I still dream about. To borrow a line from Eddie Vedder's song for the Cubs, "someday we'll go all the way".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back