Perry talks loss to Ponzinibbio: "He poked me in the eye"

Thank you for completely proving my point.
Lol... All I'm doing is telling you what happened
How many head strikes did Ponzi land in rd1?
I've all ready answered this question twice. It was one quick left jab with 0:17 remaining in the first. Didn't even leave a mark.
Why would I need to? He has his fans and his mouth to do that for him. You don't have to make a dipshit with stupid fans look bad, you just sit back and watch it happen.
No I'm making fun of you for the effort you put into trying to convince yourself your favorite fighter didn't just get his ass whopped. It's both easy and fun. :)
All I've done is provide data. You are the one spitting venom all over the place & knocking sh*t over with these infantile tantrums & false accusations. You seem to be better suited for the OT Forum... you should go back there.

Spinning Eye-Poke.

giphy.gif
No bullshit that is,fucked. Up how Ponzi gets,away with it. Dude doest just eye poke he tries to end people's sight.

Where's the eye poke? I didn't watch the fight.

Mom didn't pay her cable bill? Being a whore is tough this time of year. There is the internet you can probably find it. Or just hate from the side lines that's apparently cool these days too
4g1me.gif

Lol... All I'm doing is telling you what happened

I've all ready answered this question twice. It was one quick left jab with 0:17 remaining in the first. Didn't even leave a mark.

{<jordan}

All I've done is provide data. You are the one spitting venom all over the place & knocking sh*t over with these infantile tantrums & false accusations. You seem to be better suited for the OT Forum... you should go back there.

Yeah it's a real tantrum alright.....

<{Heymansnicker}>

Post more Mary. I like laughing.

Running away. Guy would have been penalized for being unwilling to engage under proper rules
Joboan fought smart and pieced Perry up using movement and length, he shut Perry down to point he stopped throwing punchs

It makes sense. I was wondering how Perry could have lost... eye poke is the answer.

Some fighters don't seem to get it...

At this point, if you don't poke the eyes and you don't kick the groin, you're not trying your best.

They fuck up their careers using some diuretic to come in a few pounds heavier while totally ignoring these risk free advantages.

Post more Mary. I like laughing.
You're only goal coming here was following Plat Naysh to the heavies because they've taken over the OT. You should go back where you belong troll... you're just embarrassing yourself in here with your lack of knowledge.

You're only goal coming here was following Plat Naysh to the heavies because they've taken over the OT. You should go back where you belong troll... you're just embarrassing yourself in here with your lack of knowledge.
The OT guys dont actually know anything about MMA, thats why they are in the OT (off topic, non mma)

Where was the answer to my question?

He didn’t land much the first round. What he said was a slight exaggeration.
He
Didn’t land anything too clean until the eye poke.
Watch the fight. Your asking me did ponzibino land one head strike.
Mma stats are silly. He landed nothing of significance until the eye poke

What do u mean believe what u posted. Thats what happened lol

So you are also telling me Ponzi landed one, single head strike in round 1?

Why do you keep suggesting I'm from the OT? Do you have a quota on being wrong you're trying to hit?

I thought it was in the second round but i'm not sure. Ponz came away rubbing his eye after it.
Sure you're not mixing them up? That's what Perry did after Ponzi eye poked him toward the start of the 2nd.

He didn’t land much the first round. What he said was a slight exaggeration.
He
Didn’t land anything too clean until the eye poke.
Watch the fight. Your asking me did ponzibino land one head strike.
Mma stats are silly. He landed nothing of significance until the eye poke

Hey look someone finally answered the question.

Sure you're not mixing them up? That's what Perry did after Ponzi eye poked him toward the start of the 2nd.

No, it was after Perry got poked. I saw that then later on it looked like Perry got Ponz too and he came away bleeding just under his eye. He just kept fighting.

He did poke him in the eye, he was a bit more discrete than he was against Gunnar but he still definitely did it again, once a cheat always a cheat.

Back