SI: Cormier wants to go to WWE to be in Royal Rumble (after UFC 220)

If Vince starts up the XFL again, do UFC contracts prevent fighters from participating?

temp-320-74131094_medium.gif

temp-320-72813995.gif

giphy.gif
Holy shit could you imagine if that beefcake version of dc fought in mma with the amount of training he has now? He didn't even look like that in strikeforce. Dude is way past his physical prime and still rag dollling everybody but jones

~DaViD~

If Vince starts up the XFL again, do UFC contracts prevent fighters from participating?

They already do
They need permission from UFC to do wrestling

But IDK about football
But it will not be called XFL, he trademarked URFL (Your Football League)

They already do
They need permission from UFC to do wrestling

I said XFL, not WWE. Vince may be starting it up again. If he's dumb enough to do that, he's dumb enough to sign a UFC fighter to do 4th rate football.

Daniel "fried chicken and cake" Cormier would shoot (fight for real) and win the Rumble even if he wasn't supposed to.

No way. DC knows what's up. The problem is that Dana White wouldn't let DC get physical for fear of getting injured.

Imagine Cormier given Carte Blanch to attack the obesity of every single WWE star's brother on the roster.

I would lose my shit if they're counting down, and DC comes running into the ring in his wrestling singlet like Kurt Angle.

And he might actually do really well. He follows wrestling, and high level amateur wrestlers tend to usually do well in pro wrestling.

No way. DC knows what's up. The problem is that Dana White wouldn't let DC get physical for fear of getting injured.

Oh, I hear you. Just always thought it would be funny if the celebrity/athlete entrant would start fucking people up and win against the script.

Oh, I hear you. Just always thought it would be funny if the celebrity/athlete entrant would start fucking people up and win against the script.

Like how when Floyd Mayweather accidentally broke the Big Show's nose.
I'm pretty sure they make the celebrities sign a contract to make sure that exact thing doesn't happen. But I would like to know what would happen if say DC were to be one of the last two and the guy that was supposed to win accidentally slipped on the apron and lost the Royal Rumble.

Like how when Floyd Mayweather accidentally broke the Big Show's nose.
I'm pretty sure they make the celebrities sign a contract to make sure that exact thing doesn't happen. But I would like to know what would happen if say DC were to be one of the last two and the guy that was supposed to win accidentally slipped on the apron and lost the Royal Rumble.

Well, they could go through with it and push him. Alternatively, he could put up his win against someone else and have it stolen.

They've had some guys fall out accidentally. I think they have refs on the outside that could call the new action if a plan falls through. I guess they could have a senior wrestler like Taker, Cena, or Orton call the new order if they were in the ring.

Ha that would be fun.

Too bad I'm not as big of a WWE fan as I used to (for obvious reason).

COACH_CARTER_YOUNG_BLACK_MEN_SPEECH.png

Coach Cormier will show these WWE punks how to play Sports Entertain.

Lesnar can't handle that Olympic calibre wrestler

German+Suplex.gif

Back