Arab-Israeli Conflict, v2: What the UN Jerusalem vote mean for Israel, the U.S, and Palestine

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's okay, the Great Khan likes to know who his enemies are and then turn them into skull pyramids.

At least Micronesia, Palau, Nauru, Togo, and the Marshall Islands voted with us. We got the heavy hitters out today.
I'm sure they'll be a huge help when Trump decides to play his edition of regime change in Iran or North Korea.

I know Arkain already has a massive Arab-Israeli conflict thread that involves some posts on this, but I think the issue deserves its own thread for a moment rather than just being on page 72.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo...ampaign=npr&utm_term=nprnews&utm_content=2050

Recognizing Jurusalem as Israel's capital creates a needless controversy and offers no tangible benefit to Americans. Also, along with the Paris Treaty, it symbolizes how the current administration is alienating America from the international community.

Ultimately, America acting as a rogue state will- and really, since the administration of Bush II, already HAS- destabilized the world tremendously.

For those of you celebrating the US's decision to thumb its nose at world opinion yet again, remember that if we had listened to world opinion 15 years ago, we would have avoided that nice little puddle of shit known as the Iraq War... and from there you can theorize the dominoes that would or would not have fallen.

Politically, it might be wise to remember that GWB exited office with an approval rating in the low 20's-- and voters cited a desire to return America into a position of international respect as a major motivation in the 2008 election.

Oh noz, we made muslims mad! Everyone here in america get ready to duck and cover.....oh wait, we are the motherfucking set of huge hairy testicles spread over the nose and eyeballs of the rest of the world aka the Losers.

We already stopped the nazis from their antisemitic attempt to exterminate the jews and we will utterly fuck up and blow up anyone else who attempts to genocide the jews.
The UN can take their wannabe genocidal asses and fuck right off.

Shit, we might as well listen to the will of pedophiles and rapists and murderers if we are going to give a shit about the collection of them loosely named The UN.

Oh noz, we made muslims mad! Everyone here in america get ready to duck and cover.....oh wait, we are the motherfucking set of huge hairy testicles spread over the nose and eyeballs of the rest of the world aka the Losers.

We already stopped the nazis from their antisemitic attempt to exterminate the jews and we will utterly fuck up and blow up anyone else who attempts to genocide the jews.

Shit, we might as well listen to the will of pedophiles and rapists and murderers if we are going to give a shit about the collection of them loosely named The UN.
ZMFLCGg.gif

This guy might be my new favorite poster
giphy.webp

Oh no, how will the US recover from this

Was listening to Shapiro today calling for trump to flatten the UN building and build another Trump tower in it's place.

@Necromantic as one would expect from a gentleman with such as discerning name, you have offered a cogent critique. Thank you.

I will attempt to respond by point:
Oh noz, we made muslims mad!.
I didn't realize United States, Israel, Togo, Palau, Nauru, Micronesia, Marshall Islands, and Guatemala were the only non-Muslim nations in the world. I apologize for my ignorance.

we are the motherfucking set of huge hairy testicles spread over the nose and eyeballs of the rest of the world.
I think China and Russia may disagree

We already stopped the nazis from their antisemitic attempt to exterminate the jews.
I believe Great Britain, France and Russia, Canada, Australia, etc. may disagree.

I did not realize genocide was now the official policy of the UN. This is a disturbing development. Source?
I also agree that we should not listen to pedophiles. In fact, I am even willing to go one step further than President Trump, and argue that we shouldn't endorse them for the Senate.

What was your opinion of Donald Trump and Nikki Haley's joint statement responding to the UN vote? (Video footage below)

I like our chances of incinerating the planet.
Fixed.

Last edited:
You really think so? I'm pretty far left, and that's not my problem with Israel.

to48Lsz.gif

Of course not. I was making a hilarious joke.

If there is an English-speaking leftist on the planet who gives two shit about people being Jews, Arabs, etc., I haven't met them and wouldn't care to, as caring about such petty, tribalist nonsense is contrary to leftist ideology.

The left is critical of Israel for purely political and geopolitical reasons. We leave ethnonationalist rage sweating to the right.

Was listening to Shapiro today calling for trump to flatten the UN building and build another Trump tower in it's place.

I'm glad we finally have insight into where your political brilliance originates.

The UN, that's those uniformed guys who stand around in cities in Africa right? Well maybe just on TV.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back