Joe Rogan - "I won't be mad if Ferguson & Khabib fight for real title, while Conor gets stripped"

CevSbMZWQAAcs9o.jpg

LMAO
Last word though

[<diva4}

That's not how what works?

I'm a purist who juges fighters by their skills and styles, not their rankings and records. Fights are just evidence of skills. And by watching Conor's and Georges' fights, I've observed that Conor is better.

Seriously... you can't be this fucking stupid.

By watching fights. How does anyone know anything? You've never not turned into a giraffe in 5 minutes from now, so how do you know you won't?

Nice non-answer. It was a pretty pointed question that you deliberately avoided because you have nothing.

You said Conor was a better fighter than Khabib, Tony, Barboza etc, and the ONLY way you can state that with certainty is if there was a fight and record to back it up. Conor has NEVER fought them and actively avoided them so far.

So AGAIN, I ask you... how the fuck do you know he's better than them when you have zero evidence to back that up?
We'll wait.

He's the best fighter because he's better than all the other fighters. He's better than Ferguson, Khabib, Barboza, etc.

Yet he won't prove it by defending.

I'm with defend or vacate, but LMAO at calling Khabib active. He hasn't fought since Conor won the LW title. At least Conor had his sideshow payday since then. Khabib has the same number of LW wins in the past 3.5+ years as Conor does.

Connor fought August 27th.

Confused.jpg

The UFC should have forced him to defend his belt before allowing him to box... if they were so worried about the division.

I don't give a fuck about "real belts" or "interim belts" or rankings or any of that shit.

I want to see fun and entertaining fights.

People who give such a shit about props confuse me.

Nice non-answer. It was a pretty pointed question that you deliberately avoided because you have nothing.

You said Conor was a better fighter than Khabib, Tony, Barboza etc, and the ONLY way you can state that with certainty is if there was a fight and record to back it up. Conor has NEVER fought them and actively avoided them so far.

So AGAIN, I ask you... how the fuck do you know he's better than them when you have zero evidence to back that up?
We'll wait.
I responded very directly. Maybe we need clarification to avoid semantics: what do you mean by "know"?

I explained how I "know". You never even attempted to answer my questions. Maybe your answer to the above will answer those too.

Off-topic, but I'll respond to this side point: I don't believe Conor has actively avoided Khabib, Tony, or Barboza. When are you claiming he did this? At what point?

Yet he won't prove it by defending.
I think he'll fight Tony next. But look at your wording: you're more concerned with "defending" than "fighting". I just wanna see him fight in interesting matchups. The fights themselves are what prove to us how good fighters are, not the titles, rankings, or records.

I responded very directly. Maybe we need clarification to avoid semantics: what do you mean by "know"?

I explained how I "know". You never even attempted to answer my questions. Maybe your answer to the above will answer those too.

Off-topic, but I'll respond to this side point: I don't believe Conor has actively avoided Khabib, Tony, or Barboza. When are you claiming he did this? At what point?

No... you didn't answer directly, and here you are AGAIN trying to deflect from validating your comments with actual proof that Conor is better than them. You stated he was, but you offered nothing in terms of supporting them... that is simply a (lousy) opinion. So put up or shut up cool breeze, and answer with something tangible.

He sought (and took) a fight outside of the UFC to avoid fighting LW contenders and defending his belt. That's avoiding the top the LW's who want to fight for a championship. Tony won the Interim Lightweight Championship, and Conor (who was supposed to defend before the year was out) has refused to commit to fighting to unify the titles, so yes... he's absolutely avoiding him.

I do prefer fights to titles. Don't you? You ran from me in our last exchange, no?

It doesn't matter if they "strip" him or he "vacates" or not. Read my 2nd post in this thread. He'd remain lightweight champ regardless. Just like he remained featherweight champ. I don't think they should do it simply because they have no reason to (unlike with GSP or DJ). But it isn't like it really matters either way.
What kinda fucked up thinking is this?

Everyone dismissing Barboza as a dog in the race.

If Johnson can catch Khabib, Barboza could make him look foolish.

Time will tell.

Back