Joe Rogan - "I won't be mad if Ferguson & Khabib fight for real title, while Conor gets stripped"

He's not the featherweight champ. Most people don't even consider him the real lightweight champ. His "two weight class champion" moniker is worthless as well.

Run away from you? Why would anyone run from a retard?
Yet you ran from me again. Very first question.

I don't care if he vacates or not, but I'm sick of a bunch of whinny babies crying about something that doesn't matter. Enjoy the fights... And feel free to dig into my history if you think I'm a Conor fanboy...

I don't care who you're a fan of because I wasn't talking to you.

I think everyone, save for McGs most ardent huggers at this point, would agree with Hogan on this one.

ENOUGH holding the division up with BS.

Thirteen months without a single defense of THIS belt. A lifetime of not defending ANY belt. It's beyond laughable at this point.

Let the real, ACTIVE lightweight fighters fight for the title.

4:45

He wont?

Oh well...i feel better now and im sure the UFC will hear his opinion and do something about it.

Fook Jon Rogaine.

Says the tard who defends his NON-defending hero incessantly, no matter how idiotic you BOTH look at this stage. lol

Keep crying, McLoadGargler.

I wouldn’t have seen his post if not for yours. I have that fuckin clown on ignore.

Is it any wonder why ?

Connie shoulda been stripped second he made up baby excuse for not defending against Khabib/Ferg first time. Are we forgetting they were both stepped over by both #3 Alvarez and no rank Connie in the first place? Forgetting his history of not defending FW belt a year before that?

The fact is Connie is protected, given favorable matchups and never defended anything. So I have zero confidence he will ever fight the real LW GOATs Khabib or Ferg. He will probably be allowed to keep his bogus title even pussying out from defending because UFC needs him as champ for promotional purposes.

I have a lot to say about a lot of things. Because I am intelligent.
crying-laughter-lmao.gif

He's not the featherweight champ. Most people don't even consider him the real lightweight champ. His "two weight class champion" moniker is worthless as well.

Run away from you? Why would anyone run from a retard?

The have to maintain illusion for sales.

DRkAH6XU8AAwono.jpg

It's only fair to give it to the best man in the division. We don't need another Bisping. Actually, Connie's even worse lol.

I’m pretty sure lineal champ is voided once the “lineal” champ avoids ever giving a chance to be beaten by defending.

Otherwise WW and MW will never have a real champ again.
If the lineal champion moves out of the division without being defeated then #1 & #2 of that division fight to establish a new lineage. This is not a hard concept to grasp except for ridiculous McGregor nutthuggers.

Conor, Tony, Khabib, are all set to have fought only 1 time in 2017, but when Conor does it everybody throws a fit

You don't know what a straw man argument is
You arguing as though Conor's UFC hiatus has anything to do with you and others' love for belts over fights, is a straw man. They're unrelated. It's one of many points I've made that you've failed to respond to.

"It's an honour to call your fights" - Beta Rogan

"You're welcome Joe!" - McGOAT

Conor, Tony, Khabib, are all set to have fought only 1 time in 2017, but when Conor does it everybody throws a fit
Boxing isn't a real fight in Conor's own words.
He has zero fights 2017.

Back