Who's the HOTTEST Female Superhero?

Not.

Even.

Close.

She was hot for the 70s, but women have been progressively hotter every decade since.

Even Pam Anderson, Ali Landry, and Cindy Crawford, the icons of the 80s & 90s, aren't doing well in Prime Polls.

And don't make me do a Gal Gadot VS Linda Carter thread to prove you wrong.
AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

Please?

It might be best to wait for the Gal Gadot hype to die down, but I think this match should be close. I like Gal Gadot's face better, but even Gadot's face has flaws:
gal-gadot-gucci-3.jpg

I think Lynda Carter wins hands down on body. Here are some suggestions if you ever do the contest:
6aea32f899e5d9f7c14b7c50b408f311.jpg

e562a707dec9a67249bee0423a0c112b--linda-carter-linda-evans.jpg

79163a63a6bdbcd988ec78d156b3b0f6--linda-carter-portrait-poses.jpg

e52b34dd58cef15671e3ab752fe9484c--linda-carter-wonder-women.jpg

tumblr_ok51tyOYB21sfp6m8o1_250.gif

bed6bfda9ca8dff78ea140b7df088bff.gif

a67a79237bb1501d185d101635b0abc2.gif

tumblr_inline_npxsnjcXbp1rdpphj_500.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

Please?

It might be best to wait for the Gal Gadot hype to die down, but I think this match should be close. I like Gal Gadot's face better, but even Gadot's face has flaws:
gal-gadot-gucci-3.jpg

I think Lynda Carter wins hands down on body. Here are some suggestions if you ever do the contest:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Alrighty then. Give me a few minutes.

bruce-lee-laughing.gif

Pick out 10 of Lynda Carter's best pics & gifs.

Post them here.

I'll make a Lynda Carter VS Salma Hayek poll, in your honor.
okay,i'll do it tomorrow, doesn't prove anything though, you already know yourself how anyone with even a look they have heritage south of the border is overrated on here.....

maybe era polls would be a good idea in the future? hottest in the 70's, 80's, 90's...so on and so forth, a good looking woman is a good looking woman, progression isn't a factor, 173 people voted for Trish Stratus, I was one, but you can't honestly tell me a 70's Charlie's Angel Cheryl Ladd isn't better looking, but the median aged sherdogger watched Stratus with a bulge in his pj's, so she'd get the vote.

okay,i'll do it tomorrow, doesn't prove anything though, you already know yourself how anyone with even a look they have heritage south of the border is overrated on here.....

maybe era polls would be a good idea in the future? hottest in the 70's, 80's, 90's...so on and so forth, a good looking woman is a good looking woman, progression isn't a factor, 173 people voted for Trish Stratus, I was one, but you can't honestly tell me a 70's Charlie's Angel Cheryl Ladd isn't better looking, but the median aged sherdogger watched Stratus with a bulge in his pj's, so she'd get the vote.
Cheryl Ladd may be my all time favorite, but I worry that she is not voluptuous enough for today's tastes although Ladd is bustier than Phoebe Cates and Gal Gadot. Even though I think the prettiest Angels are Cheryl Ladd and Jaclyn Smith, I was thinking Tanya Roberts might be the better bet for prime polls based on more extensive resume (Angel, Bond Girl, and Beastmaster nudies):
Tanya-Roberts.jpg=600.jpg

I think some other good match-ups would be prodigy vs legacy like:
Audrey Hepburn vs Natalie Portman
Marilyn Monroe vs Madonna
Jayne Mansfield vs Anna Nicole Smith

And really Grace Kelly should get a chance at some point.

I could be wrong though. No offense intended to GearSolidMetal. The polls are great.

Last edited:

Too late, already got this one going.

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/whos-the-hottest-wonder-woman.3680083/

If Carter beats Gadot, who's ranked #16, she'll automatically eligible to be ranked higher, and she'll get a shot against the #1 ranked Salma Hayek.

If she can't beat #16 Gadot, there's no reason to put her against the #1.

Thanks GearSolidMetal. I hope this one is close.

Although I like Gadot's face more, even Gadot's face has flaws:
gal-gadot-gucci-3.jpg

Lynda Carter wins this hands down on body over Gadot below:
h2sbIJx.jpg

You DO remember the margins of victory Bellucci had against Daddario, Kelly Brooke, Kate Beckinsale, and Sofia Vergara right?
Prime Bellucci is the top of the spectrum, there is absolutely no question. She had everything, including sexual charisma that was well over 9000!

That's not her prime.
Lynda Carter's hourglass figure shines through even in candid pictures, Gadot not so much.

I think it is hard to choose between Gadot and Carter, but I'm pulling for Carter on behalf of future classic beauties who could make their way into the prime polls; go Lynda!

Yeah era attractiveness is based off fashion and what look is currently in (female hair beauty/makeup and clothes fashions changing pretty drastically at least every decade). Claiming actresses of a particular decade are hot just means their aesthetic holds up to contemporary tastes. Female
Beauty is timeless however.

mosaic01.jpeg

Ancient romans had mosaic models, we have Insta-sluts.

Even some of the black and white film noir femme fatale are still sexy (despite sounding liking your grandma and dressed in fashions nearly a hundred years out of date).

af59b9b61a14e4cc30b359dda1cf35bd.jpg

AoYjv_f-maxage-0.gif

Please?

gal-gadot-gucci-3.jpg

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Gal had a nose job as a teen this is her real nose
showbiz-miss-universe-gal-gadot.jpg

Lynda Carter's hourglass figure shines through even in candid pictures, Gadot not so much.

I think it is hard to choose between Gadot and Carter, but I'm pulling for Carter on behalf of future classic beauties who could make their way into the prime polls; go Lynda!

Lynda Carter got that Latina body she is half Mexican her mom is mexican her father is scots irish

Lynda was considered extremely curvy and too raunchy for her time, young boys were popping hard wood seeing those curves and natural melons on tv

Her hourglass figure and thigh gap is amazing one of the rare natural sexy voluptuous bodies

Lynda Carter got that Latina body she is half Mexican her mom is mexican her father is scots irish

Lynda was considered extremely curvy and too raunchy for her time, young boys were popping hard wood seeing those curves and natural melons on tv

Her hourglass figure and thigh gap is amazing one of the rare natural sexy voluptuous bodies
And she is taller than a lot of sherdoggers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back