Who's the HOTTEST Female Superhero?

No HitGirl?
FK1CAFc.jpg

Not.

Even.

Close.

She was hot for the 70s, but women have been progressively hotter every decade since.

Even Pam Anderson, Ali Landry, and Cindy Crawford, the icons of the 80s & 90s, aren't doing well in Prime Polls.

And don't make me do a Gal Gadot VS Linda Carter thread to prove you wrong.

Lynda Carter destroys Gal Gadot bud

Polls say otherwise, with a few exceptions.

I'd prove me right, and prove you wrong.

a poll wouldn't really prove anything......

you've did enough polls, to know favourites niche groups exist and they vote in unison.

a poll wouldn't really prove anything......

you've did enough polls, to know favourites niche groups exist and they vote in unison.

Not exactly. The Daddario hype died a while ago, or she would have beat Bellucci.

Bellucci is now the hypetrain.

Not exactly. The Daddario hype died a while ago, or she would have beat Bellucci.

Bellucci is now the hypetrain.
this wouldnt be Monica Bellucci ? born in 1964, making her 53, and in her prime 25 to 30 years ago ?

but hey, women are getting progressively hotter,or so I was informed earlier today.{<hhh]

That's seriously a hard choice for me. I would have to boing them in order to tell.

Technically women are getting hotter because of global warming.

#dadjokes

this wouldnt be Monica Bellucci ? born in 1964, making her 53, and in her prime 25 to 30 years ago ?

but hey, women are getting progressively hotter,or so I was informed earlier today.{<hhh]

Yeah, you're forgetting I said 'a few exceptions' who are Monica Bellucci and Salma Hayek, who are each in their 50s now.

You think Lynda Carter's Prime comes close to beating Monica Bellucci's Prime?

Yeah, you're forgetting I said 'a few exceptions' who are Monica Bellucci and Salma Hayek, who are each in their 50s now.

You think Lynda Carter's Prime comes close to beating Monica Bellucci's Prime?
close, yes, beat her ,no.....she's far hotter that Hayek though, she's another who's wildly overrated, while still being hot.
She got fake tits? Aug....
Pam Anderson's body.

Lynda carter hands down prime for prime, she also aged well.

That woman was gorgeous face, eyes, body.

close, yes, beat her ,no.....she's far hotter that Hayek though, she's another who's wildly overrated, while still being hot.

bruce-lee-laughing.gif

Pick out 10 of Lynda Carter's best pics & gifs.

Post them here.

I'll make a Lynda Carter VS Salma Hayek poll, in your honor.

Back