Conor Mcgregor telling UFC he wants big money if he is to risk getting submitted by Tony Ferguson..

Conor rather face Khabib then get strangled to death by el cucuy don’t blame him, at least with Khabib he gets stood up and has a chance to stopping him

Conor would never ever fight Khabib lol.

Last edited:
UFC is bigger than any boxing promotion today.

Golden Boy Promotion generated roughly 60 million in revenue in 2016 while the UFC generated 600 million in revenue in 2016.
At the end of the day, they need to make money off the fight. They can't just give him a base salary of 15 million dollars if the fight doesn't generate enough revenue for them to make a good enough profit.

me?? nahhhh not me lol
upload_2018-1-7_20-13-7.png
200.gif

Got two pages in and too many retards to continue reading lol

I feel like he is speaking on behalf of all fighters here. Conor is an excellent ambassador to the sport!

I'm tired of McGregor not defending.

I'm also tired of people claiming he is SCARED to FIGHT when he just boxed against fucking Mayweather ffs.

If a man is scared to fight, he doesnt fight for a living.

My grandma would box Floyd for over 100m, boxing an aging boxer that didn't finish anyone in over 10 years for 100m isn't courageous.

Conor is truly a genius. A post trying to show people he knows about grappling but at the same time showing he’s scared.

He is like a guy who got humiliated at a party for not knowing some elementary historical facts, so he spends a few hours on Wikipedia to come back the next day and begin a conversation with

"Did you guys know that Socrates..."

Conor, your bjj sucks, it's ok to admit it

Jesse-eisenberg-Shrug-Social-Network.gif

I just don't give a fuck Conor. If you fight again I'll watch and if you never fight again I'll watch someone else. I'm over it.

Ok, he's done writing that down. Thanks.

Yep Son Peyote Jr we know you love Conor, we know you dream of his nutsack dangling from your forehead. You sit awake at night wishing that you can sit in between him and Dee while being read a bed time story.

giphy.webp

You are fucking hilarious my friend...

No one other than the haters or trolls say things like this. And that's a fact.

he gets paid millions for his bjj? heres his resume

- all mma losses are via submission
- recieved his brown belt for knocking someone out
- would not go to ground with nate despite "dropping" him 3 times

conor runs bjj man, same as he runs boxing and runs underwater to avoid real cardio

Do you not realize how biased this list is? Or are you joking? I'd like to believe the latter, but history dictates its the former. He has around 25 fights. And you've picked examples from less than half.

You need to learn how to read between the lines

Anyone can gather anything when "reading between the lines." It depends on what you want to believe. That's what you'll end up finding.

Reading between the lines =/= facts

Yes. When faced with facts, don't present anything to refute them. Just a gif will suffice.

conor gets paid millions to not use his bjj

Okay. So under this assumption, that means he won't get payed if he uses his BJJ?

Isn't it kind of cryptic how Conor displays a Jiu Jitsu finish and then asks to be payed his worth.

He knows Big Tony Ferguson is looming and wants to be payed in full for his embarrassment.

Colin is getting more hilarious by the hour...

As a former Conor fan I'm ashamed of him. Plus we know that Coach Kav would never endanger his student and feeds him white belts to boost his ego. Maybe if we see a sesh with Dillon, I'd care.

if I were the UFC I'd offer Conor ownership stake. That way Conor would be committed to keep fighting or else he gains nothing from low dividends. Seems like a huge conflict of interest, but the UFC is a private company technically and there aren't any rules against this.

And hey, if Conor gets destroyed, he can help guide the UFC in marketing Tony and other champs. Win win for all.

Uninformed my ass, I boxed in the am's for years until hand problems forced the issus, but beyond that I've been a boxing fan for close to 40 years and I know Floyd's game. He waited to fight the greats that he did until they were good and past their prime, Oscar, Manny, Cotto, Mosley all well past it when he added their names to his resume. Also fought Canelo when he was still green as grass at 23, already very popular but still much too green to deal with Floyd. Then he fights severely undersized and also aged JMM whose best days were at featherweight (126 lbs. in pro boxing) and SFW (130). Hatton was already on the decline from his style of fighting when Floyd fought him, dude should have already had a L from the Collazo fight.

The only times Floyd fought someone who still had prime years left he arguably lost to in Jose Luis Castillo and Zab Judah who Floyd did beat but Zab gave him a lot of trouble. Not to mention he outright avoided Tony Margarito like the fucking plague. The guy bobbed and weaved his way through his career, picking and choosing who he would fight, and when, always having all the advantage on his side. He is the definition of cherrpicker, hell Floyd is THE cherrypicker.

I think Floyd is still the best of our generation. But this is what I'm talking about. It makes me laugh when he rants about all of the "champions" he beat, when for the most part, they weren't in their primes or ideal weight class. And even at that, divisions are so watered down now. A lot of the "champions" he beat wouldn't have been champions an era ago.

He sounds like a man who is easily impressed.

LOL Before the fight, you idiots were claiming that tiny head Mayweather couldn't possibly finish. Now Conor is a hero for surviving the massive shots that Floyd wasn't throwing in the first half of the fight.

Reality check, if Conor fought a legit boxer his size, middleweight, who is in his physical prime, dude would get absolutely besmirched within three rounds.

not to mention that Mayweather is on record saying that he carried Conor through the fight...

Conor won me over after taking on short notice fight against Mendes. Now hes completely lost me. I don't give a fuck about divas. If you want to go be Mr Kardashian that is fine, just don't fuck with the belts and screw over all the other hungry contenders like Tony and Khabib.

Ok, he's done writing that down. Thanks.

No one other than the haters or trolls say things like this. And that's a fact.

Do you not realize how biased this list is? Or are you joking? I'd like to believe the latter, but history dictates its the former. He has around 25 fights. And you've picked examples from less than half.

Anyone can gather anything when "reading between the lines." It depends on what you want to believe. That's what you'll end up finding.

Reading between the lines =/= facts

Yes. When faced with facts, don't present anything to refute them. Just a gif will suffice.

Okay. So under this assumption, that means he won't get payed if he uses his BJJ?

Denial is a powerful thing

I think Floyd is still the best of our generation. But this is what I'm talking about. It makes me laugh when he rants about all of the "champions" he beat, when for the most part, they weren't in their primes or ideal weight class. And even at that, divisions are so watered down now. A lot of the "champions" he beat wouldn't have been champions an era ago.

But that's not fact is it?

Back