2018 CFB Championship Week SEC SEC SEC

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm figuring in a defensive touchdown late in the game.
Georgia’s offense hasn’t seen a defense like Bama’s all year but Bama’s D hasn’t seen an offense like Georgia’s all year. We’re gonna find out who’s for real
<{JustBleed}>

Georgia’s offense hasn’t seen a defense like Bama’s all year but Bama’s D hasn’t seen an offense like Georgia’s all year. We’re gonna find out who’s for real
<{JustBleed}>
I hate that Jennings is out. He was camped in Clemson's backfield all night last week.

Defense will have to show up tonight.

I would make Fromm beat me.

I hate that Jennings is out. He was camped in Clemson's backfield all night last week.

Defense will have to show up tonight.

I would make Fromm beat me.
That dude has ice water in his veins. Absolutely cold blooded for a freshman and seems like pressure doesn’t rattle him at all. Jalen has got to run a competent offense to win this game and that’s terrifying

Bama should win a by a couple of TD's.

if Alabama couldnt even beat Auburn how are they gonna be GAWJA

Wouldn't shock me at all to see Georgia come out swinging for the fences looking dominant and have a strong lead at half time. This is the biggest game in program history. Kirby is gonna have them all fired up. Bama gets settled in for the second half, kicks at 2, takes them into the deep water and downs a gassed Georgia.

Clemson was right behind Georgia in both total offense and scoring offense.
Clemson didn’t have anything close to Chub and Michel though. I don’t think even Bama’s D can fully stop them and neutralize the run game

Clemson didn’t have anything close to Chub and Michel though. I don’t think even Bama’s D can fully stop them and neutralize the run game
Meh, Clemson averaged almost 200 rushing YPG and y'all held them to 64.

However, the same was said about Fournette a couple of years ago and he was held to almost single digits rushing.

If the Bama D plays to potential, Bama wins comfortably. But if there are any similarities to the Auburn performance, it could be a long night for us.

However, the same was said about Fournette a couple of years ago and he was held to almost single digits rushing.

If the Bama D plays to potential, Bama wins comfortably. But if there are any similarities to the Auburn performance, it could be a long night for us.
Yeah but LSU never had anything like Fromm to keep the defense honest. Stack the box and smack him in the mouth before he gets churning. If the team that beat Clemson is in the house tonight then I'm not worried but in 13 games we only saw those guys once.

I'm friends with Tosh Lupoi's dad, John, and he assured me that the Tide will roll tonight.

Yeah but LSU never had anything like Fromm to keep the defense honest. Stack the box and smack him in the mouth before he gets churning. If the team that beat Clemson is in the house tonight then I'm not worried but in 13 games we only saw those guys once.
Yeah, I know. I just have a feeling they will show up.

If not, there's always next years playoff...

This is the biggest game in program history.

giphy.gif

Dooley vs Paterno ring a bell? Herschel Walker vs 'the real' Curt Warner? Hello, McFly???

Speaking of Curt Warner ... can't believe it has been 35 yrs since the last time Georgia was in a championship game.

Remember watching the game in our motel on the family vacation to Florida.

Curt-Warner-vs-Georgia.jpg

giphy.gif

Dooley vs Paterno ring a bell? Herschel Walker vs 'the real' Curt Warner? Hello, McFly???
I stand by my statement. You can’t turn on a radio station or go anywhere without hearing about this game. This is a fanabse that is starving for a big win after years of Richt’s teasing. They want this game so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back