Rogan and Danaher alluding to Hendricks using steroids

Well anyone who even questions this is a bloody idiot, at one point the breeze from a hendricks punch was enough to send an opponent flying across the cage, when USADA came they took his Spinach.
Not really. Prior to his downfall, he had two killer KOs and two decent TKOs in the UFC. By the time USADA came around, he actually had more close/contentious decisions to his name than finishes. Hell, even in the run up to the GSP fight, lots of fans were scoffing at his punching power and instead pointing to the Story loss and the Koscheck/Pierce decisions as to why he didn't have much of a chance.

And I'm not saying that he has been 100% clean, I'd say that of only a very, very short list of fighters and he doesn't come anywhere near it, but you're simply getting lost in exaggeration.

o.jpg

Come on... with this kind of nutrition, who needs steroids?

all natty breh[/QUOTE]

LOL

That literally looks like something you get by the side of the road in the projects for 2$

Rogan never has any problem with sharing his opinion. Why would he not share is honest opinion on this?
Because he will be universally disagreed with, which I think he also knows.

He goes right to Mighty Mouse is the best and Anderson Silva too....... Fedor outside the UFC......pauses.... and then there's Georges too.... it's just too convenient with the way he talks about Georges, all, the, time.

I think he isn't particularly a fan of the way GSP fought when he was champion. I never hear him talk about how Georges defended his belt. He has no issues talking about MM, Jones or Silva though and how they defend.

He is amazing and annoying at the same time! He he is so smart, but the way he talks is so annoying.
"let me repeat that because it's so important."
"what do you see happening here?"
"the next step is?"
ETC.

Joe must have had flashbacks from his time in kindergarten.

Those are the type of phrases a person who has been misunderstood for much of his life would use. A person becomes like that through the process of social evolution.

Joe, again, tiptoe'ing around even acknowledging GSP as one of the greatest of all time.

He truly doesn't think he is. You can tell by the way he talks about Georges.

The only difference between DJ and GSP is finishes but GSP's level of competition is unquestionably better.

GSP took off while DJ kept no dominating.

Because he will be universally disagreed with, which I think he also knows.

He goes right to Mighty Mouse is the best and Anderson Silva too....... Fedor outside the UFC......pauses.... and then there's Georges too.... it's just too convenient with the way he talks about Georges, all, the, time.

I think he isn't particularly a fan of the way GSP fought when he was champion. I never hear him talk about how Georges defended his belt. He has no issues talking about MM, Jones or Silva though and how they defend.

After getting off the Silva hype train Rogan has on numerous occasions named MM, Andy and JBJ as the three GOAT candidates. Now, I understand if you think somebody other than GSP is GOAT, but not even having him in the top 3 just destroys any credibility Rogan would have had, had he never said a word about Ronda.

GSP took off while DJ kept no dominating.
GSP moved up after a 4 year layoff, 2 ACL surgeries later and won the belt in a higher weight class, while DJ has not done so and doesn't have nearly the health issues GSP has going on.

15 lb jump vs 10, too.

GSP moved up after a 4 year layoff, 2 ACL surgeries later and won the belt in a higher weight class, while DJ has not done so and doesn't have nearly the health issues GSP has going on.

15 lb jump vs 10, too.

Would have been a lot more impressive if it wasn't a weak champion and he didn't run afterwards. I still pick DJ's cleaning out his division for longer than GSP as more impressive.

Would have been a lot more impressive if it wasn't a weak champion and he didn't run afterwards. I still pick DJ's cleaning out his division for longer than GSP as more impressive.
You can say DJ's wins would be a lot more impressive if they weren't against weak competition. Most of DJ's title defenses are not that good.

You can say DJ's wins would be a lot more impressive if they weren't against weak competition. Most of DJ's title defenses are not that good.

That's a dumb narrative that people say because DJ's opponents weren't as famous.

That's a dumb narrative that people say because DJ's opponents weren't as famous.
..... you literally just said the same thing about Bisping, which is far dumber, I promise you.

I know your agenda with GSP though. We aren't going to have an intelligent conversation about GSP because you have a crazy amount of dislike for him. I've seen your posts in every GSP thread and it's always discounting everything he does.

..... you literally just said the same thing about Bisping, which is far dumber, I promise you.

In what universe was Bisping not a weak champion lol?

Did he defend against anyone legitimate? Nope

Did he even dominate against the one shit defense he had? Nope

Did you look awesome in his fight after he lost the belt? HaHa Nope

In what universe was Bisping not a weak champion lol?

Did he defend against anyone legitimate? Nope

Did he even dominate against the one shit defense he had? Nope

Did you look awesome in his fight after he lost the belt? HaHa Nope
In what universe is Chris Cariaso on Michael Bisping's level? bahahaha

Wilson Reis? lol what?

Mayorga? Lol what?

There's Dodson, and Joe B. That's his great wins. Horiguchi is a solid win, as was a green Cejudo.

I think it’s obvious by now Jonny was on some of those Mexican supplements

Back