Girther movement

He looks more than 239, but there may not be that much muscle there.

I'm 5'11.5, 6' on my license, and 235. I don't look "fat."

This is just more shit that makes no difference. Him being a fat ass or not changedls nothing about his actions. So if you love him keep loving him, if you hate him keep hating him.

I'm saying comparing Trump, a desk jockey, to Josh Barnett, a professional athlete, in terms of how they look, and judging Trump to weigh more or the same, because he appears wider than a 265lb Barnett, isn't much to base a comparison on.

In other words, Trump can look fatter than Barnett, but still weigh less.

I'm saying comparing Trump, a desk jockey, to Josh Barnett, a professional athlete, in terms of how they look, and judging Trump to weigh more or the same, because he appears wider than a 265lb Barnett, isn't much to base a comparison on.

In other words, Trump can look fatter than Barnett, but still weigh less.

and Barnett carries a lot of fat, but still, Trump looks like an offensive lineman standing next to a wide out in that picture. I have heard before that Trump is 6'2, which I think is fair if you include the comb over, but he is obviously heavier than 239 unless his muscles have deteriorated to pure lard.

Hmm, so what are people thinking? He's like 250?

We need to get to the bottom of this.

Liberals have run out of ammo, they just threw the gun at the president.

Fucking liberals, do you all realize how pathetic you are???

lol

and Barnett carries a lot of fat

He is a professional athlete, with a jiggle belly, who has above average muscle mass.

but still, Trump looks like an offensive lineman standing next to a wide out in that picture. I have heard before that Trump is 6'2, which I think is fair if you include the comb over, but he is obviously heavier than 239 unless his muscles have deteriorated to pure lard.

Nah, 240ish seems about right. I know you want to believe he's morbidly obese, and pushing 400lbs, but in reality, he's got your typical overweight dad bod. Chicken legs, average upper body build, and a fat belly. Besides, 240lbs for an average, unathletic 6'2 individual ain't exactly small. You've been watching too much UFC.

lol

Whoa don't get too rustled. It's joke people are having for a couple days didn't mean to trigger you. A play on the birther movement which was actually another joke you guys took waaaaaaay too serious as well, for like a decade. Some of you guys are VERY sensitive.

was he using a towel to support himself while he was being weighed?

lol
You know for many, it's just a dig at Trump for supporting Birtherism, I mean it's pretty obvious considering "Birther" and "Girther" have the same suffix.

Barnett is 6'3, and he is taller than Trump was in his early 60's, even with Trump's hair coiffed in all of its glory. Plus, Donnie looks a lot wider than Barnett, who was cutting to make 265.

th

Yeah, having met Josh Barnett, there's no way in hell Trump is 6'3.

lol

Pathetic for acting like Trump himself? He even attacked people's looks during his campaign so if they are pathetic then so is he.

1) Kaepernick, like pretty much all professional athletes that don’t have weight classes, likely added 20 pounds and an inch to his listed stats and when in shape is more likely 6’3” 210-215 pounds

I would say this is true for a lot of athletes, but to a much smaller degree than used to be common. Now that the NFL Combine has all the makings of slave auction, they accurately measure the athletes every which way nowadays. I would wager Kaepernick is every bit of 6'4 230. I've seen the guy live, and he's a huge human being.

Basketball in the 1990s was the worst about fake measurements. Given that Mugsy Bogues was listed at 5'3, I can only imagine what a small person he actually is.

2) Trump has spindly little arms, and no muscle in his legs in his 70s which is deceiving on how much he weighs

3) every time I go to the doctors, I bounce between 5’7” and 5’8” (yes I am simply a large manlet). Could easily be that with his NY drivers license and not a conspiracy that the extra inch keeps him off the obese label

3) if I was the betting man, I’d still bet on 260-270 lb Trump and think this is a pretty funny trendy story. My dad is shorter by 7 inches, similar build, and he weighs 230-240

Haha, manlet.

"Manlet" and "soy boy" are the only funny words the American conservative movement have ever come up with imo.

I gotta admit, I am gotten to that trump is entertaining this stupid shit.

Please, Mr president, just shut the fuck up and do your job. And please quit wasting your time responding to every accusation Joe blow throws at you on Twitter. God damnit.

When I'm 70, I hope I'm working out with a chick as attractive as Melania.

We need more hard hitting investigating journalist tackling this it’s very important

Back