Gunnar Nelson vs Darren Till Likely to Main Event UFC London Mar 17

Who Wins?

• Total voters
Didn't Till say he was interested in fighting Gunnar after not getting the wonderboy fight?

Not sure why the UFC would offer Gunnar the fight/contract if Till never expressed any interest in the fight.
I think Till was just responding to Gunni, he campaigned on twitter and the MMA hour for the fight.

Can't deny I wanted till vs wonderboy or Ponzinibbio. See Darren taking this by stoppage

Gun has ZERO chance. Absolutely zero. Till wins comfortably.

Disappointing matchup.

Might as well have made Till/Perry if you are going to give Till someone ranked under him and coming off a loss.

I'd prefer Till get a better fight honestly.

Gunnar is talented and likeable but he's lost to the three best guys he fought in Story, Maia and Ponz. Maia of course summarily smashed him.

I have a hard time understanding Gunnar getting this fight, but it's Till's fight to lose.

I have Gunnar with the upset. I think he's underrated right now due to his loss to the Argentinian. I don't think Till will be able to handle the grappling.

I'm rooting for Till and on the feet, he has the smart, patient style that will easily match-up well with Gunnar, but we don't know anything about Till's TDD or competency on the ground. Gunnar is pretty slick with submissions so all it takes is a takedown/trip to change the dynamics of this fight. If I was a betting man and Gunnar was a big underdog, I'd put my money on the upset. Till is riding high and Gunnar is probably coming into this fight focused as hell.

Gunnar has huge balls in accepting a fight vs a light heavyweight as a small welterweight. <{UberTS}>

Bad matchup for Gunnar Nelson. Would have liked to see Till get someone like Ponzinibbio or Wonderboy.
I think I remember Wonderboy's team turning down the fight, saying Till wasn't ranked high enough or something along those lines.

Lol. What a whiny shithole this board is nowadays...

Sure, I have complained about match-ups too, but both these guys have a high ceiling which makes for an interesting bout.

Till just broke into to the top 10 and Gunni is around that level as well. Why are you crying?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back