Crying is not socially acceptable?

I cry durring breakups, weddings and movies.

There, I said it.

<mma1>

Shit, I started to have a case of the sniffles just a few hours ago when I was watching the latest episode of This Is Us.

Hell, this conversation reminds me of the time when I had a lady friend over and I got emotional during the scene in Apollo 13 when the broadcast cuts back in and we know all of our astronauts are going to be okay. She was impressed.

okay maybe I wasn't completely honest when I said I haven't welled up since birth. when the predator had just got his head crushed in by arnie's log. and was coughing up dark green blood. I knew he was trying to convey something deep and heartfelt.

then he realized who and what he was and tried to get arnie with that tactical wrist nuke while laughing like a madman.

I cried last weekend for the first time in God knows how long. If I can't remember then it's a long time. I didn't ball and it didn't flow like a faucet out of me, I don't know if I'm capable of that.

My grandma passed away and she raised me, so that hit me, but that's life. I hope she can't see what I'm really like, because she'll think she messed up somewhere raising me.

man I'm good Jeffe Trumpito gots me and my ilk gainfully employed.

I cry durring breakups, weddings and movies.

There, I said it.

<mma1>

breakups ... like girlfriend?!?!?! bro...you don't want to know what she was more than likely doing while you were clutching your pillow sucking your thumb and crying.

....never admit that again it's an egregious foul of man law.

U gonna email a pair of balls at this hour?

No lol shadow priest is my ninja.

I'm just going to post part deux of Uncle Handle's guide to alphadom. First chapter...never cry. even if you need to get your tear ducts surgically seared and fused never fucking cry.

Way to not enjoy my funny post Mr. I'm so alpha I haven't cried for 43 years...

<DontBelieve1>

No lol shadow priest is my ninja.

I'm just going to post part deux of Uncle Handle's guide to alphadom. First chapter...never cry. even if you need to get your tear ducts surgically seared and fused never fucking cry.

Shadow is OG

Not sure I knew about the soft side of em...

On my phone I barely look at names and don't see AVs, I seen you started the thread. I gotta change that, I miss seeing who I'm talking at

Way to not enjoy my funny post Mr. I'm so alpha I haven't cried for 43 years...

<DontBelieve1>

no need to fain bravado here

we're your sherbros are and we understand. I mean I've never had a chick break up with me, but if I was a girl and a was dating me, I would cry if I broke up with me....Uncle handle get's it mang.

almost let a tear fall when my hamster died back in the day.... just don't ask me how he past though.

There never was a hamster, was there?

I believe nothing.

Shadow is OG

Not sure I knew about the soft side of em...

On my phone I barely look at names and don't see AVs, I seen you started the thread. I gotta change that, I miss seeing who I'm talking at

Shadow is ganksta just never really been the same since he lost his pet gerbil in an "accident" weeks back.

...he needs his sherbros love and support now more than ever

I know how tough/tragic it can be losing a little marsupial.

There never was a hamster, was there?

I believe nothing.

..her name was hamchuck, she loved cheerios, and a lil wine cooler in her water dish. and maybe one night I poured a little to much in and well there was the wheel and just to painful to relive.

no need to fain bravado here

we're your sherbros are and we understand. I mean I've never had a chick break up with me, but if I was a girl and a was dating me, I would cry if I broke up with me....Uncle handle get's it mang.

<puh-lease75>

Sometimes I specifically look for movies that I want to connect with on an emotional level

Blade Runner 2049 didn't make me cry but it made me super depressed for a week after

Back