Longshot bid proposes to split California into two states.

lmao @ this statement too. Have you ever been to CA and specifically to those parts? This is something only a poor person would say, but then I looked at your location and understand why.

Yes I have. No, I'm not poor or uneducated. Not involved with drugs, crime, or gay. Any town in Oklahoma is better than 'blue' shit California. Come visit us sometime.

When you think of it. Shame things went down the road they did for it to culminate to this

I've said it in another thread and I'll say it here:

If this is truly what the people of California want, then I fully support it.

My only catch is, we're not going to change the number of stars that are on the flag.

If California wants to split up into two new States, then they need to convince either North and South Dakota to just become "Dakota", or convince the Virginias or the Carolinas to get back together (a bit tougher row to hoe).

Border counties should be allowed to vote on which state they wish to reside.

Yes I have. No, I'm not poor or uneducated. Not involved with drugs, crime, or gay. Any town in Oklahoma is better than 'blue' shit California. Come visit us sometime.
Laughing-Men-In-Suits.jpg

I'm just wondering what they all thought was so funny in that pic.

I know people like to make memes out of it online, but as someone who's always been a very big fan of stand-up comedy, I have to wonder what exactly was said in that context, in that moment, that elicited that reaction out of those people.

as a native-born californian, i have no problem with the rural-areas of the state wanting to secede. i just think there would be major issues between both states in terms of what resources each have, and what each will lose if that were to ever occur. this isn't simply about politics and culture.

I know people like to make memes out of it online, but as someone who's always been a very big fan of stand-up comedy, I have to wonder what exactly was said in that context, in that moment, that elicited that reaction out of those people.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/and-then-i-said?full=1

“After Walter Cronkite’s last interview with the President as the anchor of the CBS Evening News, there was a little celebration in the room off the Oval Office,” recounts photographer Diana Walker. “White House staffers, including Vice President Bush, enjoyed a good laugh over a joke that has never become public.”

For real. I've always been incredibly curious.

It's nonsense how a state that large isn't split in half. Meanwhile, you have tiny states like North Carolina and South Carolina which should remain whole as one state.

Rhode Island could whip Alaska's ass...

"After Walter Cronkite's last interview with the President as the anchor of the CBS Evening News, there was a little celebration in the room off the Oval Office," recounts photographer Diana Walker. "White House staffers, including Vice President Bush, enjoyed a good laugh over a joke that has never become public." Diana Walker's "Public and Private: Twenty Years Photographing the Presidency"

Yeah this is just nonsense.

I hate CA's politics but there are some truly remarkable areas out there.

Spend some time near Tahoe and come back to me then.

Another 2 state proposal:

A 3 state proposal:

A 6 state proposal:

I propose we combine the Dakotas, Montana, Wyoming, Nebraska, and Idaho into one state. That's still only 7 million people, but it's also 10 less senators that need to be paid.

I would also propose splitting California in half. SLO, Kern, and San Bernardino would be the border line. Southern California is probably 24 million and then Northern California would be 16 million.

Texas can also be divided into two states.

Last edited:
0% chance this ever happens

The more liberals the more foreigners the better the state.

Slit and run far far away from those suicidal liberals.

Liberal are given a city, maxed out jobs, maxed out seats in schools for kids, maxed out resources.

Oh another 100,000 refugees need homes.....bring em In.

Their bleeding heart compassion has no regard for logic.

Riverside <36>
It will be a tough blow, hope we can survive it.
lol most of the cities in new california are terrible like tulare and all of kern county,the I.E.

look how scenic new California is,lolcopter.
7936654338_5f389ccc78_b.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back