A Leaked Democratic Response to Nunes Memo (But Not “the Memo”)

Might?

Let's put a US citizen under surveillance because it MIGHT lead to someone else committing a crime

That sounds cool

Slow down. You asked why they didn't arrest him. I explained that you keep him under surveillance, instead of arresting him, to find other bad actors. None of that changes the behavior that warranted the initial surveillance or the ongoing surveillance.

You don't need target behavior for a FISA warrant. Just a circle jerk of hearsay. It's intelligence not law enforcement. Though blurring the line between the two was always the goal.

You mean like inferring that people who don't agree with you are secret Cossacks?
2457uo.jpg

LOL, no. The polling was quite clear, and the Dems folded faster than Superman on laundry day.

But hey, a random former Republican said otherwise, so case closed.

ROFL. Give it a rest with this nonsense.

Lol at fake poll and random republican.

You’re like a cartoon character.

What happened to repeal of Obamacare? REPEAL!

Oh you are just too good to be true.<Lmaoo><45><36><{MingNope}>{<jordan}<Oku02><Dany07>

You see, what you are talking about is when a "special counsel" was appointed by deputy AG Rod Rosenstein. The "Russia Investigation" started in 2016 after Trump's foregin policy advisor, Papadapoulos, drunkenly bragged to an Australian diplomat that the Russians had damaging information on Clinton before the hack of the DNC became publicly known. The Australian government tipped off the FBI to what Papadapoulos had said, triggering the investigation.

http://thehill.com/policy/national-...ulos-info-triggered-fbis-russia-investigation

Now get back to your comic books and don't quote me unless you have some idea of what the fuck your are talking about, mkay? And I don't think I need to make a joke about your intelligence, you are probably feeling pretty damn humiliated as it is.
th
1. Comey himself said that Trump was not under investigation.
2. Trump did not tell Comey to stop any investigations. But if he did he is comey's boss so there would be nothing unlawful about it.
3. Your feeble attempts at condescension are quite amusing.
4. Nothing special about you. You are a typical leftist cuck.

1. Comey himself said that Trump was not under investigation.
2. Trump did not tell Comey to stop any investigations. But if he did he is comey's boss so there would be nothing unlawful about it.
3. Your feeble attempts at condescension are quite amusing.
4. Nothing special about you. You are a typical leftist cuck.

1. Comey said that Trump was not under investigation at that point, yes, but that has nothing to do with what I was talking about when you jumped in and tried to stand up for a fellow member of the head injury club for men. You can try to pretend that you had a clue about the difference between the Russia Investigation and the Special Counsel, but you have already shown that you are dumber than a bag of hammers and know less than most high school kids do about the basic issues.

th

2. Comey testified that Trump did in fact ask him on multiple occasions, and produced his contemporaneously recorded notes of those interactions to Mueller. Trump also admitted to firing Comey to "relieve great pressure" from "this whole Russia thing," despite the rest of his administration saying Trump just went along with Rosenstein's (who at that point was receiving unreal praise from Trump's minions and the right wing talking heads) recommendation, which was fishy as hell. Trump firing the head of the FBI for not shutting down an investigation into 4 people involved in his campaign, and since then, two of those people who were targets of that investigation have plead guilty, and 2 have been indicted and are in serious legal jeopardy (which is why Gates appears to be flipping)) is what is at stake in the case (at best for Trump, as there may or may not be more), and for you to confidently assert that there is "nothing unlawful" about that is you either being brainwashed or obtuse, or let's be honest, both.

3. And yes, making fun of you is "quite amusing," your mix of confidence and cluelessness makes for some great comic relief.

4. I never said there was anything special about me, but there certainly is plenty "special" about you; oh boy oh boy are you "special."

Show me where I said anything about McCabe in relation to a "Trump supporter."....

You said he was a Republican, as if Trump has ever enjoyed unanimous Repulbican support and that somehow meant that he couldn't have actively been working against Trump and on behalf of Clinton, while his wife was actively seeking a Democratic Seat....

and LOL, Lenny, yeah, a deputy campaign manager is nothing, especially in a mom and pop organization like the Trump campaign, nothing at all...

Uh... David Bossie was Trump's Deputy Campaign Manager, Rick Gates is a Manafort Business Partner, who was, P.S., indicted on charges unrelated to the Trump Campaign. This is exceptionally bad posting today, pal.

And you really don't know what secret society I am talking about? what happened you were not reading right nutjob wing news last week, or watching republican congressmen and senators humiliate themselves on real news talking about this? And I read every bit of panic wrestling that you wrote, I didn't need to "stop for a second," I read my kids fantasy books every night, and am used to the content and reading level. And sorry about the locker room talk with the last part, didn't know you were the sensitive type.

Somewhere in this nonsensical rambling was a point of some sort, I can just feel it....

You said he was a Republican, as if Trump has ever enjoyed unanimous Repulbican support and that somehow meant that he couldn't have actively been working against Trump and on behalf of Clinton, while his wife was actively seeking a Democratic Seat....

Uh... David Bossie was Trump's Deputy Campaign Manager, Rick Gates is a Manafort Business Partner, who was, P.S., indicted on charges unrelated to the Trump Campaign. This is exceptionally bad posting today, pal.

Somewhere in this nonsensical rambling was a point of some sort, I can just feel it....

So, you are ditching the whole "Trump supporter" straw man and falling back to another fox hole? I will go back to my original response to your McCabe non-sequitur "you are like a drunk that walked into a conversation and makes a fool of himself. Homeboy was talking about Democrats being slimy, so what the fuck are you on about with McCabe?"

Actually, okay Lenny, sure McCabe could have been "working against Trump on behalf of Clinton," and Ted Cruz's dad may have helped assassinate JFK, the problem is there is no evidence for either of those things. Not to mention that his wife was running for office in 2015, and the Russia investigation didn't start until 2016.

Given your penchant for FBI is out to get Trump conspiracy theories, I am surprised you were not all over the "secret society" bullshit. You must have been out tending the rabbits that week and not watching the news?
http://www.politifact.com/wisconsin/article/2018/jan/25/context-ron-johnsons-secret-society/
https://www.jsonline.com/story/news...i-trump-secret-society-within-fbi/1065135001/

As for the Gates not being his deputy campaign manager, you see Lenny, Bossie was ONE of Trump's deputy campaign managers, and so was Gates before him, he didn't just have one. Looks like you even did some internet research for that one but still bungled it badly. Stick to petting puppies Lenny.
th

Do you believe that we should wait until determining that someone has definitely committed a crime before investigating them?

So it's ok to put you under surveillance because MAYBE in the future we might find someone(not you) MIGHT commit a crime

Lol

So you cool with putting everyone under surveillance in a Muslim majority neighborhood. Or how bout everyone in high crime areas

Lol at former liberals straight out defending a police state

Back