Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

Doesn't matter whoever you find the hottest, Artem Lobov's already banged them

EBwFl1S.jpg

Get em!

Carano is the most beautiful fighter so far. No other is even close.

EW she looks like my aunt Linda. She's not really my aunt. She's my mom's best friend from college. They go out together often. They also do yoga together.

-Kenny

prime Gina changed the entire game, no WMMA fighter is hotter.

Gina is GOAT.

EW she looks like my aunt Linda. She's not really my aunt. She's my mom's best friend from college. They go out together often. They also do yoga together.

-Kenny

Ur Aunt Linda can get it.

-MadDog

Normally steer clear of threads like these but it legit confuses me in a world with girls like Lena Ovchynnikova and Rachael Ostovic where people are talking about the more famous (but less attractive) fighters like Miesha/Michelle are so much better looking. I know Miesha/Michelle are more famous but come on now, if we're talking solely looks...

Not for me, I like Rose Namajunas (with hair) But she even pulls off the bald chick look decently cause she has a cute face.

I dont get it Michelles ass look like it got fat

but then her body issue nudes its flat as a fucking board <{1-17}>

View attachment 340281 View attachment 340283 View attachment 340285 View attachment 340289 View attachment 340291 View attachment 340293 View attachment 340295 View attachment 340297 View attachment 340299
Lol at not being in mieshas's league Miesha is ok but she's not some goddess alot of sherbro's seem to think but ebveryone has their own tastes obviously ,their are hot mma fighters just look around Anastasia Yankova ,Denise Kielholtz, Valérie Létourneau
You just introduced me to kielholtz, and I thank you for your contribution to this thread.

Back