Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

That bitch from this season’s TUF.. I would never pull out

lol so all the white women who wont date you cause they arnt attracted to asians are racist huh

who the fuck dates? loser
not asian btw

Edit: the fact that you assumed that confirms that you are a racist.

Last edited:
Easily the best booty in WMMA, what happened to her? She’s done alright since joining the ufc

She’s still around as far as I know

Alexandra-Albu-Hot-UFC-MMA-582x356.jpg
lyXpPZmHKXM.jpg

Thought I'd share - best night show host interviews sexiest WMMA fighter circa 2008. Worth a watch.

and six years later:

She is definitely bad, but there's a lot that goes to it. She wears a shit ton of makeup and has big fake tits. Too big and fake to me.

Waterson caked up with makeup and fake tits would the same.

Ostovich has the best ass in MMA though I'll give her that.

She is definitely bad, but there's a lot that goes to it. She wears a shit ton of makeup and has big fake tits. Too big and fake to me.

Waterson caked up with makeup and fake tits would the same.

Ostovich has the best ass in MMA though I'll give her that.

Finally, someone who isn't delusional.

PS: I disagree with the ass claim.

The hottest is Mara Romero. It's like the charisma of Tony Danza / Joe Rogan in female form but none of the negatives.

Aging the best as well.

The way she wears adidas and flies the Italy Flag. Her Ponzinibbio, & that blondie dude are the new pretty boys.

la-probabile-avversaria-di-Mara-Romero-Borella-900x475.jpeg

17882273_111805616043320_3525157213498769408_n.jpg

Last edited:
yeah shes kinda old now too many young bomb shells in mma now not saying shes ugly but theres babes in this sport that she cant hold an candle to

I like Meisha but in that pic “she” looks like a crossdresser

She looks nothing like Cyborg. What are you talking about? <Moves><Moves><Moves>

Anyway, it's those stupid-as-fuck glasses she is wearing. It makes her look like a Grandma.

Back