Is Michelle Waterson hottest mma girl ever?

lol well seein that you are a virgin dating would be the way ud possibly get laid

Actually being able to construct a sentence would be the way you'd possibly not come across as being on the spectrum.

Actually being able to construct a sentence would be the way you'd possibly not come across as being on the spectrum.
lol "hey girls i put commas and periods at the end of all my post on the internet please sleep with me!!!"

Names please. I don't know any of these women fighters so I can't google up more spankter images.

came in
liked the comment of Gina Carano on the first page
and left.

God I hate the fact that we have to judge these fighters by their looks JUST because they are women! They're more than just tits, ass and a pretty face, gents - they're skilled warriors who put it all on the line when they step into that cage.

Lol jk given the opportunity would smash every woman posted in this thread.

Other than a nice ass she reminds me of the sponge bob guy with the clarinet, overrated. Now rose with hair and Gina on the other hand ...
Agree, however, Miesha is also a sweetheart and that takes her attractiveness up exponentially, by this amount e^1,000,000

In my opinion she was before she put on the weight to fight in the UFC.

thread better than expected. happens once in a blue moon.

Back