What Does This Photo of Donald Trump's Sons Tell You About Donald Trump, If Anything?

Good answers so far, though none of you have actually answered the question. What does the photo tell you about DONALD TRUMP?
That you are obsessed with him and spend far too much time thinking about him. Usually means you want someone sexually.

Anyone who eats meat that is caged which is most of you. Cant talk shit about this if they ate the animal or let the Africans eat it.
Who eats a leopard. These guy killed it for Fun. I got no issue with people killing animals for food.

One guy definitely looks like the sort of guy who would change his story a bunch of times about meeting with Russians.

That you are obsessed with him and spend far too much time thinking about him. Usually means you want someone sexually.
Yes, I want Donald Trump sexually. It's out now...I feel so much better.

Who eats a leopard. These guy killed it for Fun. I got no issue with people killing animals for food.

I think you’re prob right in this situation but people do eat leopard. People eat any meat. You can’t transport the meat back to the states either so depending on how the “trophy hunter” set up his hunt up he may give the meat to the locals after.

Also, if the hunter was called in, the reason can affect the meat consumption. If a predator killed people vs killed domestic animals that’ll change how the meat is dealt with, or at least it should.

That they're dooche bags. Not for hunting but for needing to take a selfie. Just as Rogan was a dooche.

Yes, I want Donald Trump sexually. It's out now...I feel so much better.
If you do fuck him, go to the National Enquirer, they will pay you 140k and won’t even print the story. Win/Win you get 140k and nobody will know you fucked a fatty.

Looks like a piece of shit to me.

I don't want to reflect on the parents of a piece of shit. Because as much as I like to generalize I have seen some good parents turn out some really shitty kids. And conversely I have seen some well adjusted people somehow survive some really shitty parents.

I wouldn't have even know this guy was related to Trump. Nor do I care. Dude is un-neccessarily killing animals he won't eat. I don't like that.

Then that means that Trump and all his supporters must want Hillary Clinton's old twat on thier faces.

most likely it was eaten by them or whoever took them on this safari stuff. almost all cases of people who do this hunting the africans eat the meat and the skin and stuff for trophy given to the wealthy people who did it.

it tells me that trump has two sons who like to go hunting

As A father myself..this shows me that trump sr. Taught his boys a way of life that is sociopathic.

You are able to kill/take what you want as trophy,simply because you can.

I’m not against hunting by any means,but these 75k big hunt vacations are not hunting..they are expensive exercises in Rich men sociopathic urge.

No honor,fight,sustenance...Just death and trophy.

They are hand fed big game with no payoff but a selfie and a stuffed animal.

Definitely isn’t Christian like IMO. So I can deduce that either trump raised some shitbag sons...or trump didn’t raise his sons at all and they became shitbags.

is there a live feed on sherdog for her twitter?

I dunno. You tell me.

Since Jan 2017 thete have been 115 threads with "Trump" in the title.

In the same time there have been 65 threads with Hillary in the title.

That's a lot of threads for someone who doesn't even currently hold political power. A lot of Trump tard wet dreams about her.

Last edited:
It tells me that he should be ashamed of his sons.

trump-sons-hunting.jpg

Donald Jr. and Eric on a big-game hunting trip

EDIT: Good answers so far, though none of you have actually answered the question. What does the photo tell you about DONALD TRUMP?

hello Leonard Hald,

it tells me one of two things; either that Mr. Trump is a fan of trophy hunting, which is a bummer - or that Mr. Trump lets his kids live their lives in the manner that brings them the most fulfillment. i guess that's kind of nice, though i find this particular result regrettable.

- IGIT

Back