Conor Offered to Fight Edgar When Holloway Got Injured

One of Ferguson/Khabib will get injured and Conor will step in.

Makes no sense.. so putting together Ortega and Edgar in the same amount of time will generate more revenue then? Conor simply being on the card as the main event, would've generated more revenue then the UFC last two event combined. Another lie from Conor.

What he means is that he probably said "I'll step in for 1 billion dollars" and they said "Nah we're good"

Edgar via TKO

no way would he have made 145 though, if he did, it would have been at a catchweight
145 kills him and it would be have been an unnecessary risk to take an L there

also even if he didn't say it
dana like pretend he did

same way he said "you know what conor told me.. he wants khabib in russia, isn't he fucking awesome"
You're nuts lol Frankie gets tagged in every fight now a days. Once Conor lands something clean he would stop him in the first if that fight would of got signed.

He’s got an honest face. I believe him.

Per conor's instagram, he says he offered to step in and fight Frankie, but the UFC said no.

Reason being, there wasn't enough time to generate revenue for it.

Let me be the first to say, if this is true.......:

F*ck You UFC Brass!!!

realkid.jpg

it easy for conor to say that now when there no way to prove it. if conor wants to fight show up already.

making 10-20 plus million a fight is so hard I guess.

Glad that I’m getting to post in this thread that’s gonna go full shitshow.

<DontBelieve1>

If he truly wanted, he would have made noise BEFORE the fight got changed...

More lies from Conor.

He never wanted any part of Edgar.

Sooo, why didn't he agree to fight Ferguson for March/April?

So he offered to fight Frankie but demanded so much money that the UFC couldnt afford him...

And hes bragging about it like we should be thankful.

Cool

conor has 2 fights left on his contract so he has no leavarage on what he makes.

Haha so the biggest name and ppv draw in ufc and they couldn't get revenue to make fight happen?

I don't believe it.

Also, what is this champ champ thing that he keeps saying?

Back