Is the BADDEST MMA fighter on the planet NOT in the UFC?

Is Minakov the uncrowned king of MMA?

• Total voters
USADA would have a field day with him.
Lol what an impossible argument. Half of ufc hw have been popped. Pre ufc stipe looked chiseled out of marble, why would his transition be any different?

What's going on the last week or so? paid promotion? so many Minakov threads. He's a good HW that would be top 10 but his career wins so far wouldn't even put him top 30 all time. He hasn't beaten anyone relevant besides Volkov (years ago, people improve) and he seems content to fight bums in Russia rather than fight out his Bellator contract so that the UFC can sign him. Which is why we shouldn't give a shit about him, he has no real intention to fight in the UFC. He wants Bellator to pay him more to fight for them and refuses to honor his contract, despite the fact that Bellator's HW division is waaay better now, if he actually fought out his contract and got some more wins (should be easy if he's so far ahead of them) then he would raise his value even further. But he doesn't want to do that. He's a can crusher intent on can crushing.

Yeah, that's fine and a cute insult and all but it's false.

Back on topic...

Stipe is the best heavyweight in MMA history and would make short work of this sloppy and aggressive striker.

So you’re saying “GOAT” Stipe would “Struve” Minakov?

<mma4>

Lol what an impossible argument. Half of ufc hw have been popped. Pre ufc stipe looked chiseled out of marble, why would his transition be any different?
<Dylan>

Loool just making shit up about Stipe eh?

Whatever... sign Minakov, sign Pavlovich, sign them all. Stipe needs new blood to keep building his all time great resume.

So you’re saying “GOAT” Stipe would “Struve” Minakov?

<mma4>
You gotta do better than this

I'm saying the 'GOAT' Stipe would 'Stipe' any heavyweight in the history of the sport in their prime

Pavlovich is a phenomenal prospect, we’ve yet to see if he’s elite.

Minakov has proven over an extensive period of time that he’s LEGIT.
He has? What has he done except beat Kongo and Volkov? Literally nothing at all besides can crush. Dude is sloppy af, never know if he is gonna show up in shape, gasses super quick and throws punches like Leonard Garcia soap in a tube sock style. The minute he steps in the cage/ring with someone competent he will get starched.

We all know the UFC rightfully promotes itself as the premier organization in the fight world BUT they’ve whiffed on talent in the past... They boast the HW division as the baddest division on the planet and their champion as the baddest man.

This brings me to bring up the only ELITE fighter at HW they’ve yet to sign: Vitaly Minakov.

A complete MMA fighter with superb athleticism, a solid grappling/Sambo base, and legit one shot KO power. There haven’t been too many HWs lining up to fight him but the ones that have, have all been dispatched with relative ease including: Volkov, Kongo, TRT Bigfoot etc.

21-0 with 19 of those wins coming via FINISH.

What say you Sherdog? Is Vitaly Minakov the BADDEST man on the planet and uncrowned king of MMA?

Budd, Bibiano, Askren, Carvalho, Minakov.. all imo are top 3 in the world at their weight class, and none are in the UFC. Though I feel would beat or give a solid challenge to the UFC Champs in their weight class.. except DJ and Bibiano would never fight since they are solid friends and training partners.

You gotta do better than this

I'm saying the 'GOAT' Stipe would 'Stipe' any heavyweight in the history of the sport in their prime

Too bad he didn’t “Stipe” a mediocre fighter like Struve:(

<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>

Too bad he didn’t “Stipe” a mediocre fighter like Struve:(

<bball2>
<bball2>
<bball2>
Yeah, Struve in his prime had the best performance of his career against a green Stipe. Good for him!

On the other hand, Stipe slept Werdum coming off the best performance of Werdum's career
<LucyBless>

RVKZ0n.gif

Great reply noob.

Lol no. His best win is senile Bigfoot. However, he'd definitively crack the top 5 of the UFC HW division easy.

Yeah, that's a cute insult and all but it's false.

Back on topic...

Stipe is the best heavyweight in MMA history and would make short work of this sloppy and aggressive striker.
@Final Say Back at it dickriding Stipe as if he's this unbeatable god

stipe-struve.gif

Junior%2Bdos%2BSantos%2BDrops%2BStipe%2BMiocic%2BUFC%2Bon%2BFox%2B13.gif

knockdown-vs-overeem.gif

Stipe couldn't finish a completely drained Ngannou for 3 rounds while being in a dominant position pretty much the whole fight as well. He isn't the GOAT HW.

I'd EASILY favor Prime Cain over Stipe, as well as Minakov.

My vote goes to Michael Venom Paige. That dude is legit scary.
I would LOVE to see him in the UFC

arent you tired of being wrong all the time TS?

That big dude got potential. Having Fedor as a mentor is great... it can't get any better than that.

I thought we all agreed that Cindy Dandois is the best fighter outside of the UFC?

The results of the poll lead me to believe that many of you don't watch fighs.

Back